It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: epowell
Dr. Judy Wood is a genius who has truly solved the riddle concerning what happened to the towers... and she is being stonewalled every since.

There's a reason. And that's because she's wrong. "Then something magical happens at this step and the steel just goes away" sort of falls flat when

1) it didn't
2) vaporizing that much steel has unavoidable side effects
3) 'dustifying' that much steel has other ones
4) you can't just wish it gone. It had to go somewhere - where is it?
5) any 'theory' you propose can't have 'insert magic here - that way I don't have to account for any of 2,3 and 4' and be taken seriously

That is the same reason why I am leaving now...

The fact based forums where you can be challenged for some sort of logic can be a bit trying, I suppose. Perhaps 'paranormal' might have been a better choice for arguing from magic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

So then if there was no dustified steel, ( much of which settled in water ) then what was that enourmas white/grey cloud that overtook city blocks leaving a winter wonderland behind it?

Concrete? Turning to dust from merely a collapse?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
then what was that enourmas white/grey cloud that overtook city blocks leaving a winter wonderland behind it?

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

then what was that enourmas white/grey cloud that overtook city blocks

Have you watched YT videos of other buildings being demoed?
There's always clouds of stuff you wouldn't want to breathe.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam

So then if there was no dustified steel, ( much of which settled in water ) then what was that enourmas white/grey cloud that overtook city blocks leaving a winter wonderland behind it?

Concrete? Turning to dust from merely a collapse?

"Merely" a collapse? Concrete and many tons of gypsum in the drywall [CaSO4.2H2O]. Concrete dust is gray; gypsum is white. Finely divided iron would not appear to be white/grey especially after it ignited in air.

Think about a ray that would reduce metal to a 'dust.' It would have to have enough energy to break metallic bonds and essentially vaporize the metal after first heating it to its boiling point. Converting WTC1 and 2 to dust would take an enormous amount of energy; far more than any satellite could produce. Satellites in low earth orbit have to move, so there is a bit of a targeting problem in that the ray would have to be held on the building for some time. If you claim that the building structure was destroyed as the building collapsed, that is about 15 seconds. No slippage or other things get zapped. How far does a satellite move in 15 seconds? At 7.8 km/sec it moves about 117 km. Another question may be what type of energy used? IR? Microwaves? Anything that would heat metals would also be reflected from metals and heat other things to their detriment and to the great embarrassment of the conspirators.

Judy watched too many Star Trek episodes as a child. She is just another pretender that really really really wants a conspiracy and will make up anything to get it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Maybe you haven't paid attention to her presentation. Dr. Wood never claimed it was a satellite beam. She just went over how there was a program for such weapons during the Reagan era to demonstrate that such an idea ISN'T unheard of.

Also, she specifically highlighted how the metal couldn't have heated to a super high temperature because other effects from the heat would've been seen. That's why she brings up The Hutchison Effect. It's electromagnetic and causes anomalies in metals. Therefore that idea ISN'T unheard of either.

Can any of you explain wtf happened to some of these firetrucks that were at the scene?

Just your average vehicle fire right?

edit on 10-8-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: None

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

That's why she brings up The Hutchison Effect. I

Oh look, she brings up a hoax pushing her hoax!
rationalwiki.org...

Can any of you explain wtf happened to some of these firetrucks that were at the scene?
Just your average vehicle fire right?

Yes, what do you think is unusual about them? The first one was crushed by a falling object, the 2nd one was simply burnt.
edit on 10-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

then what was that enourmas white/grey cloud that overtook city blocks

Have you watched YT videos of other buildings being demoed?
There's always clouds of stuff you wouldn't want to breathe.

Yep. This is what controlled demo looks like:

Or perhaps:

But not this:

And certainly not this:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Crushed by a falling object Bruce?!

Are you serious?!

Metal that's twisted like clay. Wow. I'm sorry but I can longer debate you seriously.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Crushed by a falling object Bruce?!
Metal that's twisted like clay.

Yes, that is what happens to soft metal like aluminium when it is crushed - what do you think happens to it?

I'm sorry but I can longer debate you seriously.

So you cannot debate someone who calls you out pushing hoaxes....

(post by Nochzwei removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

So I feel that I have presented very clear, easily understandable evidence, irrefutably proving that the towers were turned to dust in mid-air. Arguing this point further is simply repeating and repeating > if you are in doubt, then go back and read my previous posts carefully... or better yet, just sit thru some of Judy Wood's presentations.

Next up is to have a look at what can do that!

But first, let' have a look at Hurricane Erin.

This Hurricane, was hardly mentioned on the NEWS, it started one week before 911, then made a b-line towards NYC, reached it zenith and closest proximity to NYC precisely at the time of the 'attacks', then immediately thereafter made a hairpin turn, went away and dissipated. I know that the Judy Wood doubts here will say this just a coincidence - so let me ask, what are the mathematical ODDS that Hurricane Erin's existance and EXTRAORDINARY behavior with respect to 911 is a coincidence... 1,000,000 : 1? 1,000,000,000 : 1? 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 : 1

edit on 10-8-2016 by epowell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

So I feel that I have presented very clear, easily understandable evidence, irrefutably proving that the towers were turned to dust in mid-air.

No you have not, "oh look, there is a spire obviously falling down, let us claim it turned to dust" is NOT evidence!

Arguing this point further is simply repeating and repeating

Well, that is what you are doing, refusing to accept the fact that it did not turn to dust, just fell!

But first, let' have a look at Hurricane Erin.
This Hurricane, was hardly mentioned on the NEWS, it started one week before 911, then made a b-line towards NYC,

No it did not actually....
en.wikipedia.org...(2001)
You also leave out its closest approach point to New York was about 800 kilometres away... so why should it be mentioned? They had a much bigger story than a hurricane 800km away.
weather.com...

what are the mathematical ODDS that Hurricane Erin's existance and EXTRAORDINARY behavior

Not very high actually! What was extraordinary about its behaviour exactly?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So I feel that I have presented very clear, easily understandable evidence, irrefutably proving that the towers were turned to dust in mid-air. Arguing this point further is simply repeating and repeating > if you are in doubt, then go back and read my previous posts carefully... or better yet, just sit thru some of Judy Wood's presentations.

You may "feel" that you have presented very clear, easily understandable evidence, irrefutably proving that the towers were turned to dust in mid-air. You have not shown any such thing.
If the towers were turned to dust in mid-air, what was all the structural steel in the debris? According to you, it should all be dust.
Maybe you should ask Judy to explain it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
After looking at the video again.
I can see she makes a good piont.
Look at the tower come down.
it is like a fountain of dust?

skyscrapers only make dust when they hit the bottom.
and the towers were made of a LOT of steel.

it sounds crazy to me!
but it looks like some space weapon shot from above.
that would explain why it founded down.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Your evidence for that is what exactly?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
After looking at the video again.
I can see she makes a good piont.
Look at the tower come down.
it is like a fountain of dust?

and the towers were made of a LOT of steel.

it sounds crazy to me!
but it looks like some space weapon shot from above.
that would explain why it founded down.

Yes Buddha - your powers of observation are excellent! To be honest, I also did not see this at first, and I even followed Richard Gage for a while (although his theories never resonated with me completely and fully).

It is extremely difficult for us to really SEE something for what it really is, when we have never seen something like that before in our lives... our human minds always have the automatic tendency to "fit things into known BOXES".

But when we look again really closely at all of the pics and videos, it suddenly becomes very obvious that the steel is literally turning to dust in front of our eyes... like tablets fizzing away in water.

We don't know WHERE the energy beams come from... probably it doesn't make much difference WHERE they came from > but what we can SEE is what is really happening, so therefore we know that such a technology that can do this really does exist.

Now back to FREE ENERGY... So where does the energy come from that can accomplish such a task of turning almost all of the mass (mostly steel) of those towers to dust? Obviously SOME energy must have been applied, but the resultant was an 'expenditure' of vastly MORE energy to destroy the towers....... this would be known as an OVER-UNITY SETUP, which means that more energy is being put out, than is being put in... and that of course means FREE ENERGY.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join