It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church Burns the Koran and american flag (video)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Cant we all see whats happening here... Its all turning to that olde thing we have done over and over the centuries. Religious conflict grand scale ! Could it all be part due to a plan of Depopulation ? Put man against man because of the differences of religions. Throw in financial collapse throw in religious conflict = war = loss of many lives = control ... Tensions are buliding and building as i see daily around the world between Christian and Islam. Its not about burning books or flags. Its about turning man against man !

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
fair enough you live in a country , which grants you the freedom to burn books and flags,

but come on , if your a religious person out of respect you shouldnt burn another religions holy book.

And if your love america why burn its flag .

Lame westborough freaks can suck a fat one

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I totall agree ! One should respect fellow mans beliefs and live in harmony. But no its the extremists that wreck it for all. Extremists on all sides ! But ya gonna get that with the human race till we all realise we're being mulipulated in doing it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Damn, did Phelps really just say "Bloody, doomed American fag flag"?

That's hilarious!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I had a boss like Fred once, and watching and listening to that video really brought back some memories of that time. He spoke like him, even had the same tone and inflection in his speech, he was the heaviest most depressing part of everyones life at work for the 5 years he was there,
he brought only his daily demands and not one bit of contribution to making anything better or remotely good to life, he was his own opposition to obtaining the goals he kept pointing out that we were falling short of.
It was mental hell, but you know what was really amazing was after awhile certain people starting adapting and becoming like he was, at certain key moments, when it was most beneficial.

Watching this video, it seems to me that Fred has mastered the the art of really bringing all of the hate together in one place inside himself, he's taken all of the hate, from every perspective and morphed it into one size fits all.
Fred, is every extreme, he's every one of our dark sides every one of our nasty prejudices, every hidden tucked away private questionable disgusting feelings of anger pride and hate, all manifested into the package called Fred.
Fred is so good at soliciting and selling hate that it's even hard NOT to hate Fred.
God hates the world says Fred, so Fred has to then know that god hates him as well.
Freds god hates.
Fred hates.
Fred hates Fred.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ding ding ding. All aboard the outrage bus.

WBC 127654 Every1Else 0

Stop paying this bloke attention. Before we had Trolls, we had "sad little attention seeking feckwits' - or dickheads for short.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Heck I can spin anything.

This preacher can be considered a good thing. He gives Christians the opportunity to share the true word of God with the world. As does anyone who who opposes Christianity and the Bible.

edit on 9/13/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I couldn't watch the entire video...it's just so offensive and hate filled I couldn't take it. He calls all other preachers including my own whores. He condemns to hell sinners..well we are all sinners....we all need salvation.

Not much more to say really.

edit on 9/11/2010 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

Then you missed the twisted tune they made using the music of "We Are The World".
Anyone know if he has the rights to use that song? Oh, did he know Michael Jackson & Lionel Richie wrote it?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Cant we all see whats happening here... Its all turning to that olde thing we have done over and over the centuries. Religious conflict grand scale ! Could it all be part due to a plan of Depopulation ? Put man against man because of the differences of religions. Throw in financial collapse throw in religious conflict = war = loss of many lives = control ... Tensions are buliding and building as i see daily around the world between Christian and Islam. Its not about burning books or flags. Its about turning man against man !

I not only agree but add:
It's not just this type of rhetoric but all the hate towards Muslims who the PTB always conveniently paint as black. They are spoiling for any war and pulling every Haarp string to do it. (pun intended)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

What if it turns out he really is a Hollywood creation?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It is people like this that truly scare me more than anything else in this world. No compassion, No love, no consideration, lets go out and have us a good old fashioned stoning. Ever notice when people like this get to ranting and raving foaming at the mouth throwing out bible verses they are never any of the ones with Jesus speaking?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Dude, you have no Quran!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This video is to warn you against a major manipulation by your media and governments. The International Burn Koran Day, the Ground Zero Mosque the Sakineh's case in Iran, are totaly connected and fake, they have been created and hyped in order to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred towards the Muslims.

The goal is to prepare the approriate conditions for False Flag terrorist attack or for the Middle East war, of course the Muslims will be blamed. This video is not meant to defend the Muslims but to warn the people against a huge manipulation.

If you ignore who is your true ennemy you're the true loser.

Our ONLY ennemies are our Governments.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Anybody notice the guy doesn't blink? O_o Someone pointed that out in the comments section of liveleak and I was like "how did I not notice that?" Maybe he doesn't have eyelids?

Or is he an alien human hybrid perhaps?
(joking of course)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I for one think the Westboro Baptist minister would make a great President of the United States of America. I have been becoming very bored with the in the box, bought and paid for, Presidents we have endured in recent times.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join