It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! Missing 9/11 Video Evidence of Media Coverup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hello all, for the last half hour, I've been searching tirelessly for a video that I first saw on this website. I cannot remember which member posted it, but I do remember what the video was about. There was a male speaking about a Live Video Feed of the second tower being hit. (The man spoke with an English accent). In the video, he compared the live footage to the later released, undeniably altered footage that was then repeatedly shown to the public.

The reason why this video is so important, is because the guy actually PROVED that something about the Official Story was off, and the media clearly and deliberately lied to the public. I remember him flipping the still images from both the live and altered tape. The two towers on both films were at the exact same angle, but the back drop in the edited video was grayed out, when it should have showed the rest of Manhattan island from that view, like the live feed did. It was irrefutable, two videos from the same camera, the same angle and what was even more astonishing, was that the live feed did not show a plane, but instead, it showed a circular object hitting the towers, whereas the edited video showed a plane. BUT! it was from THE SAME CAMERA!!!

I couldn't believe it, and I wanted to show my parents this morning, but I no longer could find that video anywhere. Was it deleted? Why? I saw it here, I have searched everyone online! Please, can somebody please help me find this video, that's all I want. It's driving me crazy.

Thank you,
Leira7

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think this maybe the video you are looking for.....

www.youtube.com...

It was a very poor move by the guy who made this video to alter some aspects, thus making the whole film very taboo.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
I think this maybe the video you are looking for.....

www.youtube.com...

It was a very poor move by the guy who made this video to alter some aspects, thus making the whole film very taboo.

NO, that video is NOT IT. Here, I found a clip of the video I am looking for on Youtube.

This was a well done, logical, sound video, there is 43 min, I believe to it. If anyone has seen THIS video, please help me to find the rest. This is the best video on 9/11 I have ever seen. Thank you.

edit on 11-9-2010 by leira7 because: grammer "this" and "that"

edit on 11-9-2010 by leira7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That con artist Dylan Avery tried to pull this exact same stunt with his "missile pods" claims in his Loose Change mockumentary. As a rule, these "suspicious WTC impact" claims are ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS accompanied by video footage taken four hundred miles away and magnified to absurdity, so that a vague blob can look like missile pods, mysterious circles, red baron triplanes piloted by Bifgoot, or whatever the OP is saying it is.

The reason is obvious: after the first plane hit, every camera in Manhattan was aimed at the WTC when the second plane came by so there are literally dozens and dozens and dozens of impact footage taken from every angle from down in the street to news cameras up in the air, so they CAN'T show any of the video with crystal clear visibility that disproves any such claim. It's not breaking evidence; it's a Rorschach test, where an unidentifiable figure is shown and the viewer attempts to form an image in his own mind according to his own individual outlook. Person A sees the circle and sees a bird, person B sees the circle and thinks its a false image on a heavily edited video, and person C sees the circle and thinks it's a missile. Someone who enjoys birdwatching will never see a missile, while a conspiracy theorist imagining missile pods everywhere will never see a bird.

The one thing such people NEVER see is that this image shows the exact moment in time when several dozen passengers and crewmembers lost their lives, while the people trapped in the upper section of the smoking tower had about a half hour to live. They always see the horse [censored] conspiracy theory and never the human beings who were killed. Using this image like it was some sort of personal plaything is being horribly insensitive and outright disgusting.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here is another video I have found, posing the same exact question that is in the Original video I am looking for. This shows the Two Towers the one with building in the back, and the other with the backdrop completely erased.

Undeniable proof. And this is the same footage that was in the video I'm talking about, except that I cannot find it. Please help me find the video with the British guy talking. He posed an argument that no one can refute.

Let me get something straight here.
I DID NOT CREATE THIS THREAD TO HAVE PEOPLE BICKERING ABOUT SHHH I DO NOT CARE ABOUT. THIS IS MY THREAD, RESPECT IT AND KEEP ON TOPIC. I WILL NOT FALL FOR DISINFO OR DEFLECTION, YOU HEAR ME!? NONE OF THAT ON MY THREAD. DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

OBL would have felony warrants if your sig is correct in summaring the facts, are there charges from the JD?
Simple question for you to answer...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is yet ANOTHER lovely video attacking the same issue that The Original Video speaks about. It shows the same footage, and even better analysis of the two. Please help me find the original video with The British guy talking.

Please MODS do something about some of these posts that have nothing to do with MY THREAD. Please help me in the fight to DENY IGNORANCE. Come on ATS! I believe in YOU!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Are you referring to the video here?

www.disclose.tv...

He also refers to the movie "September Clues"

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
That con artist Dylan Avery tried to pull this exact same stunt with his "missile pods" claims in his Loose Change mockumentary.

I'm not talking about Dylan Avery, I'm talking about Richard D. Hall. Stay on topic, stop deflecting and playing on people's emotions. 9/11 was a tragedy, innocent people lost their lives because of EVIL people, we all know we saw human lives taken away, and I still have nightmares about it to this day (honest).

There is more to 9/11 that meets the eye. The video footage I've presented in this thread should be accepted as ABSOLUTE PROOF, that the media HAS been lying about the entirety of the events that took place on September 11, 2001.

Do you know what disgusts me?
When other human beings are PAID to lie to The General Public, to fabricate evidence and viewpoints so that they can fit into the twisted story lines The MSM want you to believe. Who's really running the show here? Who told our brothers and sisters to keep this a secret AT ALL COSTS? People, we've got to wake up. We need to see through the LIES, through the FAKE PEOPLE that have essentially soled their souls (if they ever had one) to The Almighty Dollar. More than 19 hijackers were responsible for this, there is no doubt in my mind. After watching that shot with the two towers, one with the city and the other with the back dropped grayed, I BELIEVE! Everyone needs to believe, you've got to be mentally inept NOT to believe now.

WAKE UP!
Start calling these Disinfo Agents out!
Who could willingly lie to you? Hide information from you? Who could do that? Who would do that? Does that sound like an AMERICAN to you? Does that sound like a HUMANto you? NO!!

This took time and effort to pull off, they wanted us to believe that a second plane hit, WHY??? Now is the time to start asking questions. Why did some people reportedly see a plane, and others didn't? WHAT IS GOING ON?

Please, watch RICHARD D. HALL'S video. CLICK HERE

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hurry...read the signature in Daves first post...then the sig in the second...he ditched it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Not this crap again.

What have you to say of this:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And..how do you sleep?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is this some new surreptitious method of inserting the no-plane theory again on ATS?
It seems like every time the proponents of this particular cult try to foist it on this site, they end up getting angry and shortly afterwards banned. Surely they must be getting tired of ridicule by now.

There are plenty of things wrong with the 911 story without resorting to video trickery and fraud. The most damning evidence (imo) is that history played out just as it would have in either case - whether it was an inside job or not.
The Neocon/Israeli cabal got everything they wanted out of that tragedy. Everything just miraculously went their way after 9/11/2001.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The reason why NBC made the background one color during their evening "replay" of the event is because it is a lot easier to superimpose a fake image on a one colored plain background than it is on a multi-colored background which has the sky, the water, boats, buildings and other objects in it. If they had tried to paste the fake image of the plane on the original background, the plane would have looked completely fake and would have stuck out like a sore thumb. By using a one colored background which was similar to the plane, they were able to blend the fake plane in much more effectively.

Also, they degraded the resolution of the video considerably and changed the color balance, making it look like the shot was taken by some cheap video camera which was 50 years old (since when do the most affluent broadcasters in the world use such cheap equipment to document the news?). This also helped in hiding the defects and imperfections which are created when you paste an image into an existing video.

A first year special effects video student flunky could have done a much better job altering these videos. I guess they ran out of money paying for all the explosives which were required to take down three huge buildings and could not afford to hire a professional special effects video editor for the job. No big deal, since the brain dead American public still ate it up this B-Movie production hook, line and sinker.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

By your logic, what hit the Pentagon?
A jet?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Is this some new surreptitious method of inserting the no-plane theory again on ATS?
It seems like every time the proponents of this particular cult try to foist it on this site, they end up getting angry and shortly afterwards banned. Surely they must be getting tired of ridicule by now.

I've been on ATS for 3 years now, and I do not plan on getting banned anytime soon. I'm a real person, and New Believer to the "No Plane" theory. I hadn't heard of it until I watched Richard D. Hall's vid. I was HONESTLY searching for this video that I wanted to show to my family. Thanks to the responses here, not only I have been able to located it, but I've also been able to spot out the Agents that post and deflect on this site.

If you're curious, after I showed my folks, they didn't know what to say, except, "Well, I don't know what to believe now" Coming from them, this is saying a lot to me. I think most people would have that kind of reaction when you are confronted with undeniable evidence that something was not right with the story we were given.

The footage I was after came directly from The Horses Mouth, from the broadcasting stations. After watching that, the only think you can deny now is IGNORANCE.

I'm a Believer, it all seemed so bizarre and unrealistic to suggest that there wasn't a plane, but now, I cannot deny it! It's true! It really is TRUE. And I don't have to answer to anyone about my beliefs, but I chose to reply to this to let all of my brothers and sisters know that I am a HUMAN BEING, not a troll, not an agent, not some fanatic out to prove a point. I feel, I love, and I want to see The World change for the better. I'm tired of the lies and garbage we are fed by the worker bees of the man. It's got to change it WILL change. Start waking your family and friends up.

best of wishes & luck,
Leira7

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by Smack

A jet?

By what stretch of logic does my post refer to the Pentagon?
I honestly do not know what hit it. Do tell.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Well, before you go pointing out all of us secret agents, perhaps you can use the search engine to locate all the various no-plane threads that were torn to shreds and their OPs banned because they were mannerless asshats.
While you're at it, check the debate here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by Smack

A jet?

By what stretch of logic does my post refer to the Pentagon?
I honestly do not know what hit it. Do tell.

Your initial "contribution" is to mock everyone who offers no-plane theory and evidence..."they're banned"! So by extension of your own logic, of coarse all the attacks were by passenger jet hitting buildings.
But because you have not researched the ATS archives, you are ignorant about the Pentagon evidence...how stupid do you look now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join