It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Malaysia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've been regularly visiting this website for quite a few months, and then I decided it's time to get involved with the community here. It's so great to see people who can talk about alternative topics intelligently, something I've never been able to experience in my social circle where I'm from. I'm also a big time heavy metal fan, and it's probably the reason why I'm so interested in alternative topics.

Anyway I'm looking forward to being part of the community here and I hope to befriend like-minded people here.

Oh and I have some questions if you would be so kind to help me please. What are the stars that appear above posts? And what are flags?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

WELCOME TO ATS!!!

Originally posted by zatara92
Hey guys, I've been regularly visiting this website for quite a few months, and then I decided it's time to get involved with the community here. It's so great to see people who can talk about alternative topics intelligently, something I've never been able to experience in my social circle where I'm from. I'm also a big time heavy metal fan, and it's probably the reason why I'm so interested in alternative topics.

Glad you found us!

Oh and I have some questions if you would be so kind to help me please. What are the stars that appear above posts? And what are flags?
Thanks!

I'm sure one of our respectable moderators will be around shortly to give you some links to help you get acquanted with ATS. Actually, now is a good time to join. ATS has recently had some changes to it, and all members are still getting used to the renovations.

click on the star thing if you like what someone had to say in their post.
click on the flag thing if you like their thread topic.

i'll try to find you a link, and be back. unless a mod beats me to it.

again, glad you found us, and glad you joined.

I hope you enjoy your ATS experiences, and please don't post crap,

thanks,
et

edit to add:
Thread about Flags and Stars:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add link to answer new member's inquiry STARS & FLAGS

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara92

Welcome aboard,I visited Malaysia 2 years ago a very pretty country with great food and even better coffee this is a very diverse community here Im sure you'll enjoy it here.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

hai, apa kabar. Dalam Khalid dan dalam dari Afghanistan..

Trying to learn Malaysian

Fix my grammar, I know I got it wrong hahah

Welcome to ATS>.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Hi Zatara !

Welcome .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hello There and welcome to ATS!

This is a fantastic website with a myriad of viewpoints as you most certainly have come to realize.

ATS just announced a Member Citizens Journalist Program. So if there is some interesting drama or intrigue

occurring in your beautiful corner of the world, break out the Camera/Video Camera and please share the who,

what, why,where,when,and hows with us. No pressure of course, but keep in mind the possibilities.

Have a great time here, and a great weekend there.....Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi Zatara.

Finally, I have a countrymate with the same conspiratorial mind. All this while, I thought that I was the only malaysian nut here.

Anyhow, like you, all of my friends and family members think i am a looney.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
welcome friend.. glad to see yu finally joined ..stay active

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hi, welcome to ATS , i'm sure you'll fit in perfectly here,along with all us other crazy people

join