It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kraft Shooting Suspect Officially Charged With Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Kraft Shooting Suspect Officially Charged With Murder

www.msnbc.msn.com

The woman who allegedly shot three co-workers -- killing two-- at the Kraft Plant Thursday night has been charged with murder, attempted murder, aggravated assault, burglary, and other related charges, says Philadelphia District Attorney Seth Williams.

The victims and alleged shooter in the last night's Kraft plant shooting had a history of arguing that dates back several years -- the suspect thought her co-workers were spraying chemicals on her and talking behind her back, according to police.
Co-Worker Calls Alleged Shooter "Very Spiritual" - Suspended Co-Worker Kills 2 Women in Kra
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.huffingtonpost.com

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I did a search for this and didn't find anything, so if this is already being discussed, I am sorry.

I am shocked about this... is the world going mad? This woman goes to her car, gets her gun (she actually did have a permit, so the gun control people will not go crazy for once) and comes back into work after she was told she was suspended and kills people she feels have been gossiping behind her back.

I am at a loss here. I am sure many people have had mean thoughts about people they work with, but... wow.

She is reportedly Muslim, so the sthuff will fly with this, I am sure....

Prayers for the families of those who were killed... and the one in the hospital.
Thoughts?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

it's proof as to what happens when you push innocent people too far. Here's a simple rule everyone should follow:

Stop ****ing with people. Just stop it. You're not in high school any more, there are no more popularity contests. Leave people alone, and they won't rush into your work place and take revenge.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I empathize with what essentially comes down to "bullying" in the workplace. However, really?
The woman in question was suspended for fighting. Therefore, she was hardly innocent herself.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's strange hearing more and more often about women doing these kind of things. It really shows our society is on edge. doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by Snarf

I empathize with what essentially comes down to "bullying" in the workplace. However, really?
The woman in question was suspended for fighting. Therefore, she was hardly innocent herself.

Yes, really, that is exactly how I feel

A few questions i'd have for those who suspended her - why was the harassment allowed to go on? Why was the problem allowed to escalate into physical altercations?

Why did the fight start in the first place?

Im not saying it's the companies responsibility to baby sit their employees, but I am saying that any reasonably intelligent human being who can hold down a job, is going to need a catalyst to walk into the work place and mow down a few co workers.

The fact that these co workers themselves were targeted should say something about it.

They didn't deserve death, but this woman didn't deserve the ridicule

Don't **** with people and, for the most part, problem solved.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We live in a civilized society. If someone bothers you at work, tell the management. If the problem persists, tell the corporate. If it still persists, sue.

edit on 10-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
We live in a civilized society. If someone bothers you at work, tell the management. If the problem persists, tell the corporate. If it still persists, sue.

edit on 10-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

apparently we aren't so civilized if people can't go to work without coming under harassment from co workers.

Though i do agree with you, and am not condoning murder simply because you're angry, we are speaking of two different worlds here.

You speak of the world where things OUGHT to be.

I speak of the world where things are.

Don't F-with people and they wont' F- with you....it's really that simple.

And the best part of it is, you don't have to deal with a stale voiced HR lady in her mid 50's to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Work place dynamics and politics can be as tricky as they are varied from place of work, to place of work. Supervisors and low rung managers who have favorite employees that feed them gossip or flatter their egos can and often do end up playing favorites.

The bigger the work force and facility, the more cliques you are likely to encounter. So it's not often easy airing a complaint, especially if you are a substandard or average employee, or one that doesn't socialize well with others.

Women tend to hold grudges longer than men. Men will tend to have it out up to the point of violent arguments and even knock down drag out fights, but once it's over, it's over, and they tend to bond through the experience. Women are much more subtle with a slow burn that they kind of nurse like a child, that they never tend to ever want to let go of.

Corporate slavery has it's drawbacks. People should earn their money the old fashion way...steal it.

top topics

join