It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NO ONE" is to be above the law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just in case some of us forget, let me remind us all.
This country was founded as a nation of laws and not of men. This means "NO ONE" is to be above the law.
It does not matter if it is a parking ticket or capital murder, those who violate the law should be held accountable for it's violation.
Along with these freedoms which we enjoy here in the U S, we also incur the responsibility for our individual actions as freemen.

I was on the road when the planes flew into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York City on Sept. 11, 2001. When I got home at @5 PM central time that day, the commentators covering this story were already talking about the involvment of Bin Laden and radical Islamic terrorists. Since all the highjackers were obviously killed in the attack, how was it determined who was responsible so quickly. This is but one of many questions about that day for which I can never find an answer. It may be that I have lived under my rock for to long, but I would like to get some of these questions answered. I also know if the underlying premises of a story are found to be questionable, the narrative of the story must be changed. The more we change a story the closer we will get to the truth. I suppose what I am really suggesting is for us to not stop asking questions until we are satisfied with all the answers and the truth.

Please note the date and who made this statement.

FBI Admits No Evidence Linking Hijackers To 911
May 29, 2003

The FBI director stated flatly: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot."

This statment can be found at::

www.americanfreepress.net... No_Evidence_/fbi_admits__no_evidence_.html

I have always found it interesting how we never hear a rebuttal as loudly as the accusations.
"IF" these men were not responsible for the attack, then who is? A good deal of the reasoning for the "war on terror" was tied to these attacks. If it is shown that there were other facters involved, maybe it would be informative to find them out. This could bring this entire enterprise into question. After all, when all else is said and done; "WE" the United States of America are the current aggressors in this war and I think we should know why this is so. This "war on terror" seems to be rapidly becoming many battles between religions and cultures, and there are those who seem bent on fanning the flames of this conflict. If this is allowed to continue, there will be little distinction between soldiers and civilians caught up in the fighting and dying.
I am not attempting to make any statements or accusations about who may or may not have been involved with carrying out or covering up these events. I have not been pleased with the tremendous lack of clarity which has resulted from the seemingly half hearted questioning done by those who were designated to "investigate" this attack upon our nation.
Those who were involved with the acts which took place on Sept. 11, 2001 should be found out and dealt with in the manner under the laws which applies to their case. I was not "directly" affected by these events, but I firmly believe the laws of my country were weakened by those involved and will remain so as long as they are not brought to account for their actions.
Granted this will not bring back to life any of those who died that day, but those whom the dead left behind deserve much more than the stories they have been told about these events.

Hate always needs something or someone to feed on; if we can deny it food, it will die.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b398a5aee32.jpg[/atsimg]

It has taken people almost a decade to question what really happened and who really organized and paid for this false flag operation.

The investigation sucked big time and those that really were behind this mass murder and destruction were never held accountable.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
when you say laws do you mean the few at the time of foundation or the from what I've read somewhere- 4000 new ones a year or something like that?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"Since all the highjackers were obviously killed in the attack, how was it determined who was responsible so quickly."

The disreputable treasonous controlled media outlets were all reading from the same script which they had been provided in advance. It's a lot easier to sit on your fat lazy a** and relay false information which is provided to you than go out there and investigate matters on your own. Your superiors also appreciate this, since they will more often than not throw you a bone for sucking up to them and being a good little patsy.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

It would seem to me that laws is laws is laws.
If you don't like them, get them changed.
If you can't get them changed, get them repealed.
If you can't get them changed or repealed and can't abide by them, MOVE!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I consider myself a freeman living in a free country; possibly delusional.

I have no "superiors".
As long as I have questions to be answered, how could I be a "patsy" or expect a "bone" to be thrown my way?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

if the law was the supreme national covenant and someone changed that by considering themselves above that without the peoples consent beforehand as layed out by that same law, would that not be lawlessness? should'nt they MOVE!?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Your country is like uk, the police and gov can kill and torture you if they want and you cannot do anything about it.

My life has proven the police plan premeditated murder, and haressment campaigns against people doing nothing but just trying to live a life. They have effectively murdered my life.

The police and gov can do what they want period.

Thread starter is wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

"NO ONE" is to be above the law

That is untill you break the law, then it is a stupid law or it is somehow different.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I would think that a person who violates the law because it is "stupid" should have already considered where they can move with reguard to various extradition treaties.

However, just because you may think a law is stupid does not change the facts of it being a law.

As to andy1033 -- I believe this is the first time I have read a post by a dead man.

edit on 10-9-2010 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

I think you meant to 357610 on the "stupid" thing,

wonder how far away we were or are to a law about picking natural plant seeds to eat on the "Sabbath"?

edit on 10-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have been told that all things come to those who will wait.

A few moments ago a friend told me where to find the answer to the question which I poed here Friday last.

If anyone would care to find what I have learned please go to :

www.brasschecktv.com...

It may be old news to some, but it would still ring as true now as it did then.

Oh, and yes, I saw how quickly the diversions from the originally posed question came up.

new topics

top topics

join