It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JESUS IS RETURNING FOR HIS BRIDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I believe that tonight EST that Jesus will be returning for his bride. Please check out Jesus Return Tonight EST

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This is no joke and if you read through the link from that website to the other website you will find a wonderful amount of information including a countdown clock. So please take this seriously.
And if you have never accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour please do so now.

Pray something like this -
1. Admit that you are a sinner.
2. Ask God to forgive you of all your sins.
3. Believe that Jesus died on the Cross for your sins.
5. Ask him to be your Lord and Saviour
6. Thank him.

In Jesus name. AMEN

It is that simple for us to do just believe and pray but very hard with what Jesus went through on the cross. So please think about it if you have not done so already. Thanks. and God Bless Pastor John Hellem

P.S. It is my sincere belief that if you believe with your heart and confess with your mouth you will be saved. It says so in the Bible. So don't believe me believe God because his Word is truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by itistrue

Well, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for him to come.

There are far too many of these prophesy threads, all seem to be wrong. At least you posted it close to the deadline, so we will not have to wait long to see.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is no Jesus, keep worshipping for Egyptian gods!

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

To Itistrue,
The coming was to be the Sabbath the 11-t/h and not the 10-t/h. The first cresent of the moon needed to be sighted the eve. of the 9-t/h for it to happen Sabbath Sept. 11-t/h and they were not able to see it in Israel the 9-t/h. So I rather think that it is all off or anyway that would be the out if it didn't happen. I think the time is drawing very close but prob. not this commng Sabbath. The thing is, we all should be ready anyway and at anytime as the moon was visibe in places other than Israel the 9-t/h. The moon first cresent sightings have to be from Israel is the belief they hold to and may be right. She states His coming is on a Sabbath at Rosh Hashanah

OK We will soon see.

Truthiron..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ahh the idol worshipers are back at full force.
www.messiahtruth.com...
Like a broken clock that keeps perfecting it's self twice a day.
www.usbible.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Romantic_Rebel,

The lady that put forth the prophecy of Yahshua coming Sabbath the 11-t/h is a Jew but here is a case of some jumping to conclusions over the timing she set forth. I don't dispell the New Testament that it is anti Jewish, as there is also many Messianic Jews. She may be proving to be a false prophet if she is saying this Sabbath is Rosh Hashanah when the first crescent of the moon was there for 20 some minutes the 9-t/h but not visible so Rosh Hashanah began today and not Sabbath. She has stated it has to begin on the Sabbath for Him to come.

Isa.53: is the gospel prophecy of the Messiah, compare it to Mat, Mark, Luke, John. Also Isa. 7:14, 8:8 tells us His name is Immanuel.

Then Mat. 1:23 tells us His name is to be called Emmanuel, Meaning God with us. How can some Jews not believe the Messiah didn't come and God was with them in the body of the one called Emmanuel?

However we should realize He is coming soon to rescue His own from a cruel world about to annilalate His Bride. Soon by the eternal one may be a lot of yrs. but we must realize prophecy is given in the now and John and all the deciples thought He would return soon and it was the last days, they were mistaken of course. How much worse can things get before man destroys himself. Man has become co-destroyer with the one called Satan almost. Anyway we all have much to think about as to what side we take in the matter.

I leave it at that. Truthiron .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Messianic Judaism is not Judaism. You can't be a Vegan and eat meat too.
There is no second coming in the Bible
www.messiahtruth.com...
To me Jesus is not the Messiah, God or a prophet.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Just a quick question...

If Jesus is returning tonight then why did you go through the process of starting a thread to develop, promote, and market your new "God" game just a few days ago with all that talk of Swiss bank accounts and whatnot? Seems kind of contrary to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

awww, no jesus, the night is over and the world is still turning

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
1200 am, EST - did he come?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I was so sure that Jesus was returning last night that is why I posted it. Please always be ready because he could come back at anytime. Only the FATHER knows when........ But make sure you are saved so you aree ready. Thanks and God Bless

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with your headline.
The problem was the setting of a date.
Apart from the fact that trying to set a date is a bad idea in principle, the church has masses of things which need to be experienced before it is ready to be collected. The gospels and Revelation imply that this includes a period of persecution.
My own approach to the subject begins with this thread;
Revelation; Fear not

edit on 11-9-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by itistrue
I believe that tonight EST that Jesus will be returning for his bride. Please check out Jesus Return Tonight EST

That website you quoted is a domain registrar.
www.gracemercypeaceandlove.org...

Perhaps you should read one of my threads?
Biggest Conspiracy of them All, Jesus is Dead and Buried

Coming in here to preach the Christian ways won't get you far, friend. Educate yourself.

The Mythology of Christ
stargods.org...

Christian Fundamentalism Exposed
www.sullivan-county.com...

Did a historical Jesus exist?
www.nobeliefs.com...

Jesus Did Not Exist
www.vexen.co.uk...

Jesus is not coming tonight, or any other night, to save anyone. That is a myth. We all must save our own selves, serve our own Karmas, and be what we will be. And as for the Bride, that was Miriam Magdalene, the Egyptian daughter of a High Priest, and she was buried with her husband Yesuha, and their son Judea.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You should also use this link. I do enjoy the sources you used.

Second line

www.messiahtruth.com...

new topics

top topics

join