It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condom Machines Installed at SF Jail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

edit on 9/8/2010 by mistafaz because: ...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
First off, I have to agree with Airspoon.

Let me give you an actual legal description of a criminal.

A criminal is someone that commits a crime, a crime being where a person INTENTIONALLY commits an act to harm another person.

That is pretty much it. That use to be the legal definition. Now, you are a criminal if you break a statute, not a law but a statute. If you do not know the difference, google is you friend.

Now, as for the condoms.
This is SAN FRANSISCO by the way. If you do not know San Fransisco, think Sodom or Gomorrah. They are NUTS there. I could care less if I am being PC enough for you.\

Hell, if you want to see what goes on in lock up, watch MSNBC on the weekends, and you will see the crazy that the US government implements in our prisons. They purposefully foment race hatred. They purposefully foment division. They purposefully foment ignorance and strife.

SOUND FAMILIAR?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Is there really? Is there really a plan for long-term reform?
I feel the prison situation should never have gotten to this level in the first place. I would love to see reform.
Corruption at every level is the norm now. Money again drives the actions.
If the census and planes and computers can track all of us out here daily, why can't
drugs and rape be tracked in a controlled area?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

That's a clue. Maybe somebody here can go deeper and find out. I think that's the conspiracy in this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
First off, I have to agree with Airspoon.

Let me give you an actual legal description of a criminal.

A criminal is someone that commits a crime, a crime being where a person INTENTIONALLY commits an act to harm another person.

That is pretty much it. That use to be the legal definition. Now, you are a criminal if you break a statute, not a law but a statute. If you do not know the difference, google is you friend.

Just for the record, I spent about thirty hours in a San Francisco jail in the early eighties. Honestly it's been so long that I couldn't tell you if it's this jail or not. But it's possible.

My point is that I was in jail and I am not a criminal. I was never charged with a crime. I was held as a suspect during the course of an investigation that found me innocent of any wrongdoing.

So not everyone sitting in a jail is a criminal.

Just wanted to make a slight clarification here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join