It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution For Burn A Quran Day: Invite Muslims to Burn a Bible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by PApro
i have a better idea! everyone could just grow up and stop hating other beliefs and opinions. esp. when most of the hate comes from ppl who don't fully understand the things they hate.

Another great idea that only works in theory.
Of course, in the real world, if you were to go over yonder to explain "other beliefs and opinions", you won't make it back.
Case in point, the recent humanitarian effort in Afghanistan.

that is very true. sadly the humans are nothing more than an extremely intelligent ANIMALS. Infact some animals in todays world are more civilized than we are

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I totally agree - give Peace a chance!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
For a Christian to burn a Qur'an is retarded. Jesus is mentioned by name in the Qur'an more than Muhammad or any other prophet. Wanna talk about all the violence mentioned in the Qur'an? Ok, fine, but don't forget God's command for the Hebrews to commit genocide to the natives of the Land of Milk and Honey. Really don't feel like going back and forth between the Bible and Qur'an to point out violence... they BOTH are crammed full of it!

Burn a Qur'an, burn a Bible, burn flags.... when will people learn to just mind their own business and let people do and believe as they feel? Well... as long as innocent people aren't faced with injustice.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Idiocy is ignoring the situation completety and hoping it will simply just go away.

If Sharia law was a real danger to the West, I might understand your point. If burning the Quran solved anything, I might understand your point.

Well, I've got news for you, it won't.

There's not much of a problem at all, from where I'm sat.

Book burning or not, they are and will continue to be intolerant of the infidel.

Who are 'they', and how will burning a book stop them?

I know it's College Football season but you see it's like this

What on Earth is college football, and why should I care about it?

you can burn books now while you still have a choice, or you can burn them later, against your will while you are being forced to convert or die.

Yeah... no.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I think I still don't care about retards.

... What with people being retarded and all.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yes, why don't you keep the ravings of a genocidal alcoholic elitist in your memory? F Churchill, his legacy and all his rambling followers.

You want to defuse the situation? Be respectful and caring towards one another. You know, like it's written in BOTH BOOKS.

Though, I think I get the churchill quote now. Didn't he feed crocodiles to be eaten last(yes he did) and aren't you feeding digital crocs here for stars?(yes you are).

Case closed.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This video is to warn you against a major manipulation by your media and governments. The International Burn Koran Day, the Ground Zero Mosque the Sakineh's case in Iran, are totaly connected and fake, they have been created and hyped in order to create an atmosphere of fear and hatred towards the Muslims.

The goal is to prepare the approriate conditions for False Flag terrorist attack or for the Middle East war, of course the Muslims will be blamed. This video is not meant to defend the Muslims but to warn the people against a huge manipulation.

If you ignore who is your true ennemy you're the true loser.

Our ONLY ennemies are our Governments.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AlxandroI think you are trying to be the ultra-American - spelling Texas as Tejas (the Mejicano way), not Americanizing your name (if it is even your name) to Alexander, and basically baiting other people about Islamic non-issues

You fail in so many ways

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Tolerance is a virtue we must all acquire. Sure, you're free to hate on whatever you want, but being vocal about it is a whole new matter. Inspiring others to become hateful of another is completely wrong, they should make up their own minds.

The eye for an eye attitude the OP has isn't right. Someone could easily turn around and say, lets kill an innocent civilian because they are.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Positive reinforcement is much more effective than negative reinforcement. So by that logic, instead of inviting the Muslim's to burn our holy book, why don't you buy them one of their own holy books? That's what I would do, but fortunately no one is burning the Qur'an anywheres near where I live.

Or even better, why don't we all just give each other a hug? I saw a video recently where a Christian pastor let a local congregation of Muslims worship in his church because their Mosque was still under construction, and they were all hugging each other and happy to co-exist peacefully. Why don't we see more of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join