It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli PM Netanyahu How I destroyed the Oslo Accords and how easily Americans are manipulated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Source= crooksandliars.com...
The manipulative cunning Netanyahu on video taken in 2001, talking about the Oslo Accords and how easily he can "move America in right direction".

First he says that the plan for the Palestinians is to:

hit them hard. Not just one hit... but many painful [hits], so that the price will be unbearable. The price is not unbearable, now. A total assault on the Palestinian Authority. To bring them to a state of panic that everything is collapsing ... fear that everything will collapse... this is what we'll bring them to...

The woman Natanyahu is speaking to wonders if the world won't object to what Israel is doing to the occupied Palestinians (she uses the word occupiers herself. He says the world will say nothing, just that Israel is defending itself. As for the US...

“I know what America is. America is a thing that can be easily moved, moved in the right direction... Let's suppose that they [the Americans] will say something [i.e. to us Israelis] ... so they say it...” [i.e. so what?]

He then moves on to deal with the Oslo Accords. Under Oslo, Israel was to give back land in three phases. However, there was a loophole: if there were settlements or military bases, that land didn't have to be given back. So the question is, who defines what is a settlement or military site?

I received a letter – to me and to Arafat, at the same time ... which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: "I'm not signing." Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to me and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron agreement, or rather, ratify it. It had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo accord.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the full transcript taken from video

Bibi:...The Arabs are currently focusing on a war of terror and they think it will break us. The main thing, first of all, is to hit them. Not just one blow, but blows that are so painful that the price will be too heavy to be borne. The price is not too heavy to be borne, now. A broad attack on the Palestinian Authority. To bring them to the point of being afraid that everything is collapsing...

Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say "how come you're conquering again?"

Netanyahu: the world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending.

Woman: Aren't you afraid of the world, Bibi?

Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction.

Child: They say they're for us, but, it's like...

Netanyahu: They won't get in our way. They won't get in our way.

Child: On the other hand, if we do some something, then they...

Netanyahu: So let's say they say something. So they said it! They said it! 80% of the Americans support us. It's absurd. We have that kind of support and we say "what will we do with the..." Look. That administration [Clinton] was extremely pro-Palestinian. I wasn't afraid to maneuver there. I was not afraid to clash with Clinton. I was not afraid to clash with the United Nations. I was paying the price anyway, I preferred to receive the value. Value for the price.

Woman: The Oslo Accords are a disaster.

Netanyahu: Yes. You know that and I knew that...The people [nation] has to know...

What were the Oslo Accords? The Oslo Accords, which the Knesset signed, I was asked, before the elections: "Will you act according to them?" and I answered: "yes, subject to mutuality and limiting the retreats." "But how do you intend to limit the retreats?" "I'll give such interpretation to the Accords that will make it possible for me to stop this galloping to the '67 [armistice] lines. How did we do it?

Narrator: The Oslo Accords stated at the time that Israel would gradually hand over territories to the Palestinians in three different pulses, unless the territories in question had settlements or military sites. This is where Netanyahu found a loophole.

Netanyahu: No one said what defined military sites. Defined military sites, I said, were security zones. As far as I'm concerned, the Jordan Valley is a defined military site.

Woman: Right [laughs]...The Beit She'an Valley.

Netanyahu: How can you tell. How can you tell? But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter -- to me and to Arafat, at the same time -- which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: "I'm not signing." Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to me and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord.

Woman: And despite that, one of our own people, excuse me, who knew it was a swindle, and that we were going to commit suicide with the Oslo Accord, gives them -- for example -- Hebron...

Netanyahu: Indeed, Hebron hurts. It hurts. It's the thing that hurts. One of the famous rabbis, whom I very much respect, a rabbi of Eretz Yisrael, he said to me: "What would your father say?" I went to my father. Do you know a little about my father's position?

...He's not exactly a lily-white dove, as they say. So my father heard the question and said: "Tell the rabbi that your grandfather, Rabbi Natan Milikowski, was a smart Jew. Tell him it would be better to give two percent than to give a hundred percent. And that's the choice here. You gave two percent and in that way you stopped the withdrawal. Instead of a hundred percent." The trick is not to be there and be broken. The trick is to be there and pay a minimal price."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
djonesowens1writes: At a point in the middle of the video Netanayhu asks the camera man to stop taping, but he continues... Netanyahu says what he really thinks for the first time: He brags about how easy is to manipulate the USA and he proudly explains how he sabotaged the Oslo process.

Guess what no mainstream has touched this video in west. What more this man is running the current peace process with Arabs over Palestine including America. Ha!

edit on 8-9-2010 by EFGuy because: URL

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thank you! Finally, we have some concrete evidence of this BS israel corrupt and nazi like regime.

Keep up the good work!!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Thank you for putting two words atleast in this thread - for or against. I was feeling lonely without any replies and just star and flags. Anyone who is reading this thread ...dont be shy to put in your input for or against.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Perhaps honest people find the truths here to terrible to reply to, and "Megaphone" won't be activated yet, in the hope this thread will die without being noticed.

Don't worry, a few more anti- lying, murdering bullies posting here and the pro- lying, murdering bully crowd will come running.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to find a exact date this video was shoot in 2001, i find it strange than he seems so confident that the world will see Israels aggression against the Palastinians as defending themselves, unless he knew that 911 would change the worlds opinion of muslims.

Netanyahu is an evil man with way to much power.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsmurf
I'm trying to find a exact date this video was shoot in 2001, i find it strange than he seems so confident that the world will see Israels aggression against the Palastinians as defending themselves, unless he knew that 911 would change the worlds opinion of muslims.

I found the period when this video was shot

The film was shot, apparently without Mr Netanyahu’s knowledge, nine years ago, when the government of Ariel Sharon had started reinvading the main cities of the West Bank to crush Palestinian resistance in the early stages of the second intifada. [...]

At the time Mr Netanyahu had taken a short break from politics but was soon to join Mr Sharon’s government as finance minister.

Taken from this source: www.redress.cc...

No month given but it atleast puts a focus of events happening around when this video was shot.

Sharon was elected Israeli PM on 6th Feb 2001 and Israel's response to second intifada was from April 30 and continued till May 18, 2001. [src)

Binyamin Netanyahu was Foreign minister of Israel from 6 Nov 2002 – 28 Feb 2003 (src)

That would mean this video was made somewhere in between the months of May 2001 - November 2002. If someone can pinpoint the date more accurately it would be more helpful.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ack!!! It's one thing to just know something is true because you just know it is. It is completely another when the cold, hard evidence is staring you in the face. This is bitter sweet.

On the one hand, I (as many others do) feel completely vindicated in my views on the Israeli/Palestinian matter. On the other hand, this is not good for the Palestinians let alone the fact that it makes us Americans look like a bunch of pathetic pawns and puppets that Israel (gov't) uses at their disposal.

I'm still processing this....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy

Source= crooksandliars.com...
The manipulative cunning Netanyahu on video taken in 2001, talking about the Oslo Accords and how easily he can "move America in right direction".

edit on 8-9-2010 by EFGuy because: URL

Oh please, Arafat wasn't a double talking slime ball? Hamas and Fatah, aren't manipulative? If you don't learn to play hardball real fast in the real world,not some intellectualized version of it you get eaten alive very rapidly. The last thing Israel needs to do is surrender the West Bank. Doing so would render it highly vulnerable. The enemies of Israel have upgraded their military capabilities. To give up land necessary for security would be the utmost folly, especially in exchange for meaningless assurances of security. Netanyaha is speaking realistically. Too bad you get that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Can we be sure about the translation? Who provided it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I suspected this about Netanyahu -- but it's pretty freaky to hear his "inside voice" on a video.

All these NeoCons are scum bags.... but I don't disagree with his assessment of my fellow Americans. We have too much Patriotism, Religion and Pride -- and that really makes people targets for this kind of propaganda.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's not that Americans are easily moved; it's just that we have more problems at home that we can handle right now are are not terribly concerned with anyone else's. No one ever has any faith that there will be a peace agreement in that part of the world anyway, so he didn't destroy much of anything. After 20 years of this "peace process" I think there is general cynicism all around. There's nothing left to destroy any more, since no one over here has any optimism these days about much of anything--least of all the Middle East.

And the Oslo Accords were pretty much a lousy agreement anyway.

edit on 9-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Evfery ATS member should send this to everyone on their mailing lists. People need to wake up and understand the complete lack of morality, the love of deceit and the ruthlessness of Israeli leadership. Notice the contempt he has for Americans too. If this is how they treat friends, just imagine what they do to enemies. Or carefully study Gaza. This charade has to end, the US needs purge itself of dual Isreali citizens from holdng goverment positions, elected or otherwise. Trials of the neo-cons who aidded and abetted 9/11, Iraq and the rest of it. And AIPAC must be disbanded. Otherwise, we, the US will be driven into oblivion, militarily, financially, politically. They have infested our country, the Zionists, they have used good decent Jewish people at home and abroad, pitted Christian against Muslim, started wars, utilized false flags, all for their Satanic, ruthless hate filled beliefs and they do it without consequence. Enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

I've never heard anyone twist it that way before. Nor have I heard anyone be able to twist something so well.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
It's not that Americans are easily moved; it's just that we have more problems at home that we can handle right now are are not terribly concerned with anyone else's.

We will be concerned with whatever our leaders make a priority for us through whatever actions they take.

Israel is very proud of the powerful lobby they have in Washington and they pretty much own the people that help steer the minds of American citizens. We dump billions of tax dollars Israels way, provide all sorts of military weaponry and we have a major group of Christian fundamentalists that are under the belief that Israel should be protected and supported at all costs, or we will face the wrath of God.

Because of this they feel Israel can do no wrong and refuse to challenge her actions.
They also frantically defend Israel from even the mildest criticism.

Netanyahu is dead-on.

Americans are easily steered, and our leaders don't need steering when they are in someone elses pocket to begin with.

He is a sharp man, and I would expect no less from someone as cunning as he is.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wasn't this the same character who said shortly after 9/11 that the attacks were very very good for Israel? I guess this is the thanks to the American taxpayers for supporting a welfare state full of panhandlers.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Surprise surprise!

Actually there's not really a surprise for any of this.

It's more like a "gotcha" moment. I wonder how the pro Israeli folk here will attempt to paint people as anti-semites with this information.

Then again, they usually ignore the threads that they can't give opinion as fact.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They'll just say Iran has some secret nukes and a preacher wants to burn the koran, so the dumb sheeple will get emotionally angry and forget about this whole thing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

Maybe I'm stupid, but why would somebody shoost a home video of
himself being with friends / family or whatever being so outwardly
negative towards anything non-israel ?

As well as not speaking or being able read anything yiddish, so
should I trust the translation.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What's even more worrying is that, even if the msm reports this kind of talk, no one would care let alone do anything about it

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by EFGuy

Maybe I'm stupid, but why would somebody shoost a home video of
himself being with friends / family or whatever being so outwardly
negative towards anything non-israel ?

As well as not speaking or being able read anything yiddish, so
should I trust the translation.

Because this is not a conversation with friends or his family.

What was omitted (how convenient) from the transcript, is this woman he meets, have lost her husband in a gunfire ambush by Palestinian terrorists. Three months later she lost her son in another Palestinian gunfire ambush. Another woman in that film Neomi bonne, lost her daughter in yet another Palestinian terror act. This was a car bomb that targeted a school bus with young children.

There are in fact six families represented in that video who lost their loved ones due to Palestinian terrorist acts. All six families from the same village.

Another point where the transcript is twisted: “The woman Natanyahu is speaking to wonders if the world won't object to what Israel is doing to the occupied Palestinians”

Natanyahu is talking of Arafats aspiration to break Israelis by terror attacks, and the only way to stop it is by firm retaliation. The woman then says ”and then the world will again say why do you occupy... “ in cynicism.

These are just a few examples taken from this video, who shows how easy it is manipulating ones opinions, by taking things out of context, misrepresenting the true facts and wrong translation.

You are so transparent Mr ef.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join