It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

All photos are accurate from NASA Rover thats all I'm saying, sorry.

Like I said on my post "Faces of Death" I don't lie about these things.

I like the photos a lot, thanks for sharing them. Especially considering they are not fake.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There was a celestial war on Mars just like it will happen here on Earth pretty soon, the few Martians that still live on Mars they live underground ever since the celestial war happened. Now the bad entities that cause the war are here on Earth doing the same thing they did on Mars " CONTAMINATING OUR GEEN POOL" but this is there last stop.

REPENT Hybrids befor Yesuah comes for you repent befor is to late and for all of you Antichrist humans out there.

JEHOVAH is your only true God!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I want to know what that structure at 32 seconds is too. Maybe spacevisitor can shed some light.

That looks like Earth ruins, along with some vegetation.

The photo doesn't look like a satellite photo either.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

All photos are accurate from NASA Rover thats all I'm saying, sorry.

Like I said on my post "Faces of Death" I don't lie about these things.

I like the photos a lot, thanks for sharing them. Especially considering they are not fake.

You welcome brother, anything for educating our human brothers and sisters out there.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I am going to ask this here instead of making my own thread on it. This question comes because I was thinking of earths ancients. How they seamed to like to line stuff up in the order of constellations. When we look at these mars anomalies do they depict any of the constellations our ancients arranged theirs to look like?

Such as:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I was looking at videos the other night on youtube of Mars anomalies and found this video. Well at about 32 seconds it shows a picture I have never seen before. Have you seen this picture before? I would like to see the original image. Here is the video.

The pic in question was probably sourced from this site (scroll down to middle of page).

As you can see it is an aerial photo of ancient ruins on Earth.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimburg
Care to supply us with the rover image ref numbers?

First photo

Second photo

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Redacted for sanity's sake..

edit on 8 September 2010 by weedwhacker because: Deleted

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP - well done.
Another interesting fact regarding an association about mars is with regards to the pyramids in the Cedonia area is that "Cairo" in Egypt, where we find the pyramids here on earth (not the only ones, I might add) means Mars.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There was a celestial war on Mars just like it will happen here on Earth pretty soon, the few Martians that still live on Mars they live underground ever since the celestial war happened. Now the bad entities that cause the war are here on Earth doing the same thing they did on Mars " CONTAMINATING OUR GEEN POOL" but this is there last stop.

REPENT Hybrids befor Yesuah comes for you repent befor is to late and for all of you Antichrist humans out there.

JEHOVAH is your only true God!

Well, this is not a comment I would normaly suspect from a Jehovah witness.....

But Anyway, the thread is verry interresting. We know there was water on ancient Mars, so yes it's verry plausible that there was 'bacterial' life on Mars.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

This is sand though. Also they have some formations in them that are messing up how "perfect" they could be. Evenly spaced close to it yes, but the mars image look a lot more solid then sand imo.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimburg

As you can see it is an aerial photo of ancient ruins on Earth.

Im willing to believe that, but thats not what it says on the site you linked. It says "It resembles an earth structure".

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by css1981

I had cleared this many times now, "I'm NOT a Jehovah witness" or any religion whatsoever, I know the truth cause I have studied it and did a deep research form a long time ago and that has opened my eyes to the truth.

edit on 8-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
@ religious nuts...

the image in the video at 36 seconds is not of Mars - that is MISINFORMATION.

This has been a community announcement

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

One thing that does not appear in nature are equally spaced objects. These would be a sure sign of some type of artificial construction. Here´s such an image from Mars:

That particular picture blows me away, have not seen it before, how much longer are they going to hide from us what is really on Mars, maybe Richard C. Hoagland was right all along, but still not so sure about the face on Mars, still looks like a bunch of rocks to me and the size of it is curious, why would anyone build something that large, my understanding is that the pictures of the face on Marrs was taken from a long distance, not sure how far if it anyone here knows please post it.

Great thread, S&F

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hi, was that structure you pointed out really captured on the surface of Mars? If so, that is the definitive proof of a Structure on Mars... there is no denying it!!

I have no idea. I found it on youtube in a video of Mars anomalies. I am waiting for the youtube poster to email me back with where he got the picture. I have been looking all over the internet and haven't found it on anything other than blogs or sites about Mars but no direct links to NASA pics.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have pics of flying objects taken by the rover on Mars. If the moderator that helped me earlier today post it I will give it to him so you people can check it out.

I repeat for educational purpose only.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Your logic needs translation. Could you explain in better words what you mean and not use muahhh or slang like that.

Do you believe Mars had a civilization or no?

What are your personal thoughts on Mars having an ancient civilization?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Interesting thread OP, as usual from you.
S&F.

Then, about this topic, I want submit to your attention this intriguing anomaly (colorized in yellow). This image is cropped from Google Mars.

It seems a gigantic head turned upside down (ruin of an Martian statue of an ancient civilization?).

And compare it with something, here on Earth, that seem the same kind....

The Sanxiig-dui Masks, from an ancient and mysterious chinese civilization.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

Sweet!! Thanks, I kind of figured that wasn't from Mars. I look at pictures from Mars daily and never saw this one, not on any site that discusses Mars and ancient civilizations. I thought it was probably from Earth because I saw a site once that had images of Iran and Iraq and they were all ancient structures and it just looked too much like the ones from that site but I kept it open in case. Thanks for the info! I couldnt find where on Earth this picture is from though..Any ideas?

Thanks

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join