It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World ignoring genocide in Sudan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostwolfemoon

This is an example of what happens when the commie liberals take over, especially in Africa.

Those commie liberals, they are bad. Those commie conservatives? Don't get me started! Or those facist conservatives? Geez! Almost as bad as those facist liberals!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by truseeker
Africa was destroyed b/c it's people were taken away from it. Divide and conquer works everytime.

Could you tell me what was actually destroyed? Africa was never in a status that something could be destroyed. So you might shed a little light on it, thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'd seen some reports of that method of trying to "cure" HIV/AIDS.

This is not a black/white issue, much as some people love to turn it into one. It's a BAD GOVERNMENT issue. Southern whites holding slaves a few hundred years ago doesn't matter RIGHT NOW. Look, everywhere you go on this planet, someone of SOME color/origin/nationality/religion most likely took that land from someone of another color/origin/nationality/religion. It's the way humans do it. I'm more powerful and advanced technically/militarily, so I'm taking over your stuff. If you resist, I'm gonna kill all of your fighting aged men and most likely rape your women. Not a black/white thing, although I guess it could be blown into a male thing if one was wont to do so.

The issue is... these countries are miserable toilets because their governments let them become so. Whether their government is white or black doesn't matter... it's their government. Everybody thought the world was gonna explode in rainbows and teddy bears when Mandela got in the game, but it didn't. It's a trainwreck and someone has to stop it. If their government won't, then the question becomes... who will? As a humanitarian issue, it would seem that many other countries would jump right in. Unfortunately, developed nations aren't willing to spend a big chunk on a strictly humanitarian effort anywhere, even in their own home turfs. So that leaves... what? Revolution. Their countries are, unfortunately, going to have to see a lot of long, costly civil war before something happens. And it's a good bet that the bad guys will win.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join