It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa, Dude: Fox News parent company's 'Big Lebowski' game developed by North Koreans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
They got to make news some how right.

screw fox and all other news media its not news no more its entertainment.

ratings rule they will say or do anything to keep you tuned in.

you shouldn't trust any interests that only have one interest....

TO MAKE MONEY!!!

that goes for the government too

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

And remember this is the information even Alex Jones is afraid to talk about in his radio show. Jordan Maxwell and William Cooper have realized this evil manifestation early on. Either they were intimidated(Maxwell) or killed (Cooper) for revealing this information.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
All of those other UK newspapers mentioned in an earlier post are absolute trash and just as bad as FOX.

Thanks for showing everyone who the hypocritical 'news' outlets are.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For those of you who may be interested in the topic of media ownership, and at the risk of some self-serving ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only did the top 4 but the bottom line is this....

In the end, media is a tiny group of people.... I doubt they operate independently at all. As Mr. Carlin (RIP) said "It's a club..., and we ain't in it!"

The corporate shell game is Madison Avenue's biggest scam... we are to think there are thousands of media corporations.... what a joke!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

So you find nothing wrong with the fact that Newscorp will use their funds to whip American people into a frenzy about evil North Korea, and then that very same Newscorp does business with the same North Korea, and uses it to make money off of the people it is whipping into said frenzy?

Don't forget Al-Waleed bin Talal.

www.juancole.com...

1. Drum up opposition to the Islamic Community Center
2. Say "follow the money" over and over and over again
3. When the money trail leads back to News Corp, quietly slink away

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I just started a discussion about Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's ownership stake in FOX, and provided some links to what he has been doing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of people are living in denial.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
just more proof that fox news is full of sh!t

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

It's a very complicated case, a lot of ins and outs and what have yous. Fortunately I've been keeping to a strict regimen of drugs and alcohol to keep my mind flexible. Lot of strands in dudes head. Lots of strands in old duder's head...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Not trying to derail this thread, but I have a question.

How is Rupert Murdoch any worse than George Soros? Soros is another billionaire with his fingers in the other side of the MSM's battle for controlling the hearts and minds of Americans. He's pushing his agenda just as hard as Murdoch, if not more so.

Don't see much about ole George on ATS. Is there a reason?

Just a question.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
FOX, CNN, MSNBC...regardless of which outlet you watch, you are receiving only the news that that company wants you to receive. I watch the news on all of them from time to time, mostly for entertainment, sometimes for information. I could not possibly care less what they do with the money they make, because my caring or not caring is not going to make a bit of difference.

Short of mounting cameras everywhere, we will never get unbiased news, not in this day, age, and political climate

That's my two cents, if you don't like it, give me my change back...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
IMO, this is what we should be doing and good for them. Engaging them economically will overtime open up more of their citizens to the outside world. Slowly integrating them into the world outside of Kim-Jong is one of the few ways those people that believe all of the cult brainwashing to escape it, or at least giving them a chance look at some truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Hey man, I think that "jenna" and "manbehindthemask" are purposely trying to derail and troll threads. They are seemingly devoid of all logical discussion between them. They didn't even read your thread because foxmobile is using NKs game yet they are putting words in your mouth. Its really really annoying.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join