It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Franspeakfree brought this video to my attention about a BBC journalist discussing the events about 9/11 and including discussion about Iran nukes and involvement of Mossad in these events.

From the video info links:-

Former Senior BBC Mideast Correspondent Alan Hart says on air that Israeli Mossad did 9/11 and much more in his revealing interview with Kevin Barrett which can be heard here... Alan explains the take over of America by zionists and exposes the failed false flag attack of the USS Liberty by Israel using Napalm.

The Military KNOWS Israeli AGENTS did 911-

Missing Links ✈ The Definitive Truth About 911 FULL PLAYLIST-

The Washington Times September 10, 2001- Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."-
www.public-action.com...

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD!!-
theinfounderground.com...

Israeli gas pipelines- Israel is in the midst of its plan to use the United States military, which it controls, to conquer Iraq and divert Iraqi oil to the Haifa refinery via the Mosul to Haifa pipeline-
www.nogw.com...

Ok the links aside the author makes some far fetched claims like remote controlled airlines hitting twin towers which are quiet hard to digest for me personally. Aside that let the discussion start.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

One aspect to all of this that has intrigued me is the 'dancing' Middle Eastern men. Weren't they supposed to be working for Mossad and didn't they do the tv talk show circuit back in Israel?

Also, didn't the FBI pick these guys up after they were trying to flee the area?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Oh they - the 5 dancing dudes- have been talked about to death. In the end they were released so I figure even after explosives were found on them. Strange and alarming yeh.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.pakalertpress.com...

This article has a long list of facts regarding those in charge of various aspects of WTC, security on 9/11, and those involved 9/11 investigations... It certainly does raise questions.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Anti-semitic crap. Internet version of "Der ewige Jude" or "Juden ohne Maske"

Leave it be, pay it no mind.

+67 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How kind of you to start a thread on this subject since the other one went to the 404.

I want to make this quite clear my posts on this topic are solely about mossad and not jews in general. Any mention of antisemiticism is purely uncalled for and only raises suspicion that there is an agenda at play .

Right that said lets start with the facts:

The 5 people laughing over the 9/11 attacks were all mossad agents, they were arrested and then deported back to Israel.

The 5 people laughing over the 9/11 attacks worked for a fictitious company . The owner of said company fled to Israel after 9/11.

The van that the 5 mossad agents were using was searched by the CIA and traces of explosives were found in the van yet no action was taken

Certain members of the jewish elite community were told not to be in the area or fly the day that the twin towers were attacked. ODIGO

Michael Chertoff the assistant general in charge of the criminal investigations had ties with Israel that showed a clear conflict of interest?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

How dare you bring documented evidence to counter the Anti-Semite card being played by Israel supporters!? Do you see me coming into your bedroom at night and shaking you awake while you're having a wonderful innocent dream? How rude. /s

[Mod edit - replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To: Tab]

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Yes, I am so sorry about that. Please tell me again as to your "facts", how long was Michael Chertoff an "assistant general"?

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Anti-semitic crap. Internet version of "Der ewige Jude" or "Juden ohne Maske"

Leave it be, pay it no mind.

since you put it that way I watched the movie and found it very informative...

you may call it 'anti-semitic crap' but that is because you are uneducated and don't even know what or who Semites are

thanks

[edit on 7-9-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

You're right, you got me. Please Mr. Enlightenment, tell me what "Semites" are.

Dying to hear this from anyone who thinks that stuff is "informative", which it may be if you have no standrards to apply to determine what constitutes "information".

[Mod Edit - Replaced unnecessary quote with Reply To: Tab]

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Son of Will

Yes, I am so sorry about that. Please tell me again as to your "facts", how long was Michael Chertoff an "assistant general"?

He was an assistant US Attorney General if I'm correct. Another interesting thing is he

As Assistant Attorney General, he helped trace the terrorist attacks to the al-Qaida network after September 11, 2001 and increased information sharing within the FBI.

www.sourcewatch.org...-WH-0

Basically he linked the twin tower attack to al-qaida in Afghanistan. Wow I didn't know about this before. hmmm

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Prince Of Darkness]

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by donhuangenaro

well, since you do not know how to use google too, let me help you to learn who Semites are:

www.britannica.com...

Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 bc, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.

glad I could help

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I'm not Mr. Enlightment, but here's the definition:

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם, translated as "name", Arabic: ساميّ) was first used to refer to a language family of largely Middle Eastern origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

Semites are much more than Jews.

Further, modern Israelis have little to no actual Semitic heritage as most are of European decent.

Ding.. Ding.. Ding - "The more you know."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1707024ca48.gif[/atsimg]

[grammatical edit]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

Nice, anthropology. Too bad. Anti-semitic is anti-Jewish. Its called connotation.

Again, the stuff in the OP is anti-semitic garbage. By the way, I'm not buying the "I'm not anti-semitic I just want to attack the State of Isreal, Zionist and the Mossad" crap either. Neither does anyone else.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yes, anti-Semitic has been erroneously connoted with anti-Jewish.

Likewise your implication that accusing Mossad of false flag activites is "anti-Semitic" is quite fallacious logic. Further, implying that BBC is anti-Jewish is quite a stretch - I charge that you are the only poster that has extended fanatical ideology by labeling anyone that dares challenge the Israeli regime as "anti-Semitic".

There is a heap of evidence (look at the recent Hamas assassination) that does implicate Mossad with highly unethical and illegal covert activities - Many would make even the CIA gasp.

Mossad doesn't represent Judaism and no one is attacking the Jewish people. Would you criticize those that have charged the CIA as unethical and illegal (read: rendition) as being anti-Christian? That follows your logic.

Did you actually watch the video? Please point me to any racial or discriminating language.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

The entire premise is anti-semitic. Been down this road before with quite a few wanna be nazis. Nothing new here. If you don't want to be labeled an anti-semite than quit trying to rationalize this load of crap. Thats all there really is to it. Its pretty simple.

You think Mossad does bad things? So do hundreds of other secret security agancies around the world, but you pick out Israel and guess what - I question your motiviation. There is no more evidence that Mossad was involved in 9/11 than France.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

we are discussing a video, a journalist that states that he believes MOSSAD agents that were ARRESTED on that day were involved on 911

its pretty logic to assume that they were involved

the french were not arrested that day ... so, it makes you wonder your intentions in your post to discredit any type of discussions about a weird fact on 911

lets be real, everything he says makes sense

we have threads here on ATS that they have proof that Israel organizations are planting news about Iran ... so, its kind of all related ... you cant deny Israel agencies may have be involved

[edit on 7/9/10 by Faiol]

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If you are inferring that I am anti-Semitic then that only illustrates that you indeed have an agenda (e.g. refusing to even review what is presented). I have made no statements regarding the authenticity of the videos or their content, nor have I implicated Mossad with 9/11 (I stated that Mossad has been proven to be unethical and illegal, i.e. recent Hamas assassination).

I asked that you provide me one example of anti-Semitic or otherwise racial language in the BBC video - you did not - and instead deflected with a sweeping, broad, and quite baseless allegation.

Your example of charging other intelligence agencies is also quite baseless. No French agency was arrested with a van full of explosives. Nor did any representatives from other intelligence agencies state that they were in NYC to "document the event". If they did, we would be saying the same about them.

I'm not saying that the charges are true. But charging Mossad with the acts listed above does not constitute ant-semitism.

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ATS should ban these people that do false accusations, trying to change the subject of a thread, I mean, its a clear strategy to avoid any real development on the thread ...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Christopher Ketcham, an investigative journalist has written an article about the “cheering Israelis”.
www.christopherketcham.com...

Here he is interviewed on democracy now.

Google Video Link

Israel, Mossad and American Jews/Zionists were not the ones, who gave the “stand down order” for the fighter planes. They were also not the ones, who initiated the numerous confusing war-games on 9/11. But when asked “Qui bono? - the answer is not the Muslim world. It were Likudnik hardliners, the MIC and ruthless bankers and corporations which profited from the Bush-doctrine and US post-911 politics.

For those, who look for additional information about PNAC, Zionists in the Bush-administration and the MSM, the anthrax letters and the military industrial complex - and who exactly was it, who manipulated the public into supporting the wars and giving up their liberties, I can highly recommend the website and documentary of Ryan Dawson. He has collected lots of valuable, well-sourced information. Don't disregard his info, because of typos, just follow the links he provides. He exposes many lies and manipulation attempts.

His blog:
www.rys2sense.com...
His 3hour long documentary War by Deception
www.rys2sense.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join