It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the talk of Mossads alleged involvement in the 9/11 attacks banned from this site

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So I left a post today on a thread about 9/11 and Mossads alleged involvement in the event. Shortly afterwards the thread went 404 which is really strange as there was no use of foul language or off topic conversation or anything that would normally get the thread shut down so I didn't know if this was part of ATS no rules and website structure.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I certainly hope not. There is credible information linking Mossad to 9/11 - I've seen some posted in other ATS 9/11 threads.

In fact, I just wrote an article about Mossad/Israel's next false-flag event: Israel vs Iran and the United States

I'll let ya know if it get's 404'd

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational

I certainly hope not. There is credible information linking Mossad to 9/11 - I've seen some posted in other ATS 9/11 threads.

Yeah, its strange, basically the thread I commented on was about a BBC correspondent that had researched mossad and was being interviewed on ABC and it was an authentic video and obviously the topic was about mossad and its alleged involvment backed by actual evidence, yet after a few minutes it disappeared. I was wondering if it was anything to do with the anniversary of 9/11 and the emotional feelings people have in regards to this topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I did a quick search and it tells me the answer to your question is "No".

The first page of my search shows 10 threads on alleged Mossad involvement in 9/11. There are also many more threads on it in the following pages of the results.

My guess (and that's all it is) is that there are a few possibilities.

1. It got deleted because there are already many threads on it.
2. With all the recent board changes some fuse blew somewhere and it was accidentally deleted.

But, unless there has been a major shift in policy it seems to be allowed judging by all the existing threads on the topic.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

If there isn't already a thread about that BBC expose, I'd suggest making your own! Sounds like it's a verifiable and reputable source - may even be front page material

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

My guess (and that's all it is) is that there are a few possibilities.

1. It got deleted because there are already many threads on it.
2. With all the recent board changes some fuse blew somewhere and it was accidentally deleted.

Hmm, in answer to your question it was the first time I had seen that video to tell you the truth and normally I keep my eyes open, unless of course it got buried quickly. Also I thought about the new site glitch and that it may have got deleted by mistake but it appears it was only this thread and also I checked through my profile and my post had been deleted from the thread, I thought you could view your post even if the thread goes 404?

The thing is I don't want to re post the video until I get clarification that its ok to put up. I didn't know if the advertsising people on ATS had a say on what topics can be discussed you know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Hmmm.. I see you mention the BBC in it - I think I found it- kind of.

I did a search on "Mossad 9/11" one of the first ones that pops up is this...

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11, page 1
Mossad should considered as the culprit for a lot of things including 9/11. I didn't Wolfowitz was "obsessed" with the advantages of Pearl Harbor. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread609269/pg1

Is this the thread you are talking about?

What is weird is if I click on that one - I get the 404. If I click on any others I get the thread.

The BBC one shows up in search - but is missing if you click on it.

I'm thinking that may be some kind of board hiccup - but a mod would have to say for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
What is weird is if I click on that one - I get the 404. If I click on any others I get the thread.

I'm thinking that may be some kind of board hiccup - but a mod would have to say for sure.

If this post gets 404'd then we can deduce that its down to the sponsors if not then I am sure a moderator will explain shortly.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational

If there isn't already a thread about that BBC expose, I'd suggest making your own! Sounds like it's a verifiable and reputable source - may even be front page material

I am thinking that it it was a glitch then the OP should be allowed to repost I wouldn't want to take his credit. on the contrary.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yes, odd indeed. The thread you mention does appear in a search, but you get 404 when clicking on it.

Was there anything really outlandish in the thread that would cause it to be deleted? You got me interested now, so off to find the BBC story.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

Was there anything really outlandish in the thread that would cause it to be deleted? You got me interested now, so off to find the BBC story.

I left it on 1 page and my thread had about 7 or 8 facts of why mossad coiuld have been involved in the attacks. Everyone was civil there were no heated arguments. Some people had asked about why the forum was under scrutiny (as the bold yellow at the top and bottom comes up on all 9/11 threads). I left the thread for about 5 minutes and I don't think the thread could of turned that quickly. Especially as the passionate political members of this site would have still been in bed

This was the video

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Raise this issue on ATS Issue thread and simultaneously create that 404'd thread again. I don't think Moderator would 404 it without giving any reason. Just make it again, must have been a mistake by someone in deleting it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Interesting video. I don't know who the BBC correspondent is (will search that in a bit), but don't see why this video should have caused a 404 'error'?

Anyhow, I guess a new thread should be started as this one can't really discuss it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
check out the doc 911 missing links lots of good info

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Link please? Unless you have a link for me (that may or may not work for you) or the exact thread title, since you didn't author the thread, I'm not going to spend any more time trying to locate this thread, as it's not worth it. I see no such thread in the trash bin, and the topic is obviously not "banned from this site". Our T&C is clear, and no such thing is mentioned in the T&C. If threads are trashed, they are trashed for a reason, and there could be a number of reasons. It's between the thread author and staff, and no one else need to know why a thread was trashed. Maybe it was a duplicate?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Search "9/11 mossad" and it is the third thread down.

BBC correspondent says Mossad did 9/11. I think that's the title of the thread the poster is referring to.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Since the new board format is half 'dark', I have trouble seeing the links on the dark pages during daylight hours. I did hit, by accident, 'most popular' links...and that came up 404.

Also, the search now reveals links that will not activate, but this is probably due to the age of my computer.

I think ats is trying to look like another conspiracy site, which someone slipped a thread in here about, that lasted about 3 seconds. I would have joined up except that it is a 'dark' site and I won't waste my energy trying to navigate a dark site. Don't planners know that you cannot see the sentences at all in these formats?

It is likely a hiccup, OP. But you never know. I'm not a big fan of glp, but the light format makes it easy to read. I have excellent eyesight btw. I will NEVER spend time reading dark pages. Forget it. I don't care what the topic is about, and I have passed by many times on info I would love to have, soley on this account.

Good luck. Can't wait till night time.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The info was in my post above.. here it is again.

Below is how it shows up in the search results.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11, page 1
Mossad should considered as the culprit for a lot of things including 9/11. I didn't Wolfowitz was "obsessed" with the advantages of Pearl Harbor. ...

Direct Link to 404 ..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Ok, that thread is in the trash bin. It was a duplicate. Carry on, nothing to see here. The topic is not banned

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I have searched, but couldn't find the original thread. Please could you link me to the first thread on this subject?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join