It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadiam Ovni - August 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A soft-spoken friend of mine just sent me a YouTube link to 11 straight minutes of UFO footage that he just shot back in August of this year.

It just gets better as it goes along, so have patience and watch the whole thing, please.

OMG

UFO over Canada = August, 2010

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Please read: One Line Post.

[edit on September 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Please read: One Line Post.

[edit on September 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Though I did not watch every second of the video, I saw nothing more than a black screen with unfocused objects moving. I did not see any point of reference and saw nothing that proves this was even in the sky. It could be a black bed sheet for all we know. Sorry but this is not the proof we need.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OK - so there is no point of reference, like a tree/streetlamp etc.. - something a good UFO hunter should probably be versed at.

He's selling a book (it is a free world) - so meh - so-so.

He hasn't shown the method - guess you have to buy the book to see how to do it yourself... hmmm

looks like JLW - who pisses me off because he has never shown how he does it - which kind of makes me think this is perhaps JLW incognito?

Also why is it when I see John Lenard Walson, I instantly think of John Lear - is it just the name is similar?

So overall - yeah great footage - of something - but without reference at the very least - i'm gonna have to say pass (unfortunately)...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I apologize for being a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me why and when we stopped baking them UFOs and started calling them Ovnis? I see this a lot more nowadays, what does it even mean?

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I apologize for being a bit off topic, but can anyone tell me why and when we stopped baking them UFOs and started calling them Ovnis? I see this a lot more nowadays, what does it even mean?
-
-

OVNI is UFO in spanish. Plural: Ovnis.

(O)bjeto.
(V)olador.
(N)o.
(I)dentificado.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ah, thank you. Now I can stop trying to decipher the acronym. Funny then, if it is spanish, that it's used for a sighting in Canada. I see that term used everywhere nowadays in place of "UFO" for sightings all over.

-

-

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Really, really awful stuff.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I wouldnt say its awful more so than inconclusive. Who knows what it is

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hirogen

OP - Why don't you change the title to UFO as many people are not going to know what ovni means.

Edit: - After looking at the video I can see nothing that gives it any credibility. There is just no point of reference, nothing, such a shame. Its these type of videos that destroy serious ufology. I mean come on as there is no P.O.R, it could be anything. Sorry OP

[edit on 7-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hirogen
A soft-spoken friend of mine just sent me a YouTube link to 11 straight minutes of UFO footage that he just shot back in August of this year.
It just gets better as it goes along, so have patience and watch the whole thing, please.
OMG
UFO over Canada = August, 2010

Hirogen.....

Unfortunately, that video offers no context at all.

Therefore, without more info it could be anything & as such, no conclusions whatsoever can be arrived at pertaining to the nature of the "object" on the film.

Can your friend provide more information about this case?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
I am speechless, Michiro. wow. jb

Johnbro.....

Based on your current thread about your own UFO TV show & website, it appears you feel you possess significant knowledge & experience pertaining to UFO's.

It also seems that you are impressed by the video.

As a UFO "expert", may I ask what transpires in the video that impresses you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by dethduck
-
-

OVNI is UFO in spanish. Plural: Ovnis.

(O)bjeto.
(V)olador.
(N)o.
(I)dentificado.

Or in French :

Objet
Volant
Non
Indentifié

or in Portugese :

Objeto
Voador
Não
Identificado

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Also a symbol speaks words:

Hindi

उफौ
उफौ
ध्वनि
आवाज
ऊ फ औ

Chinese

飞碟
飛碟

Russian

НЛО
летающая тарелка
неопознанный летающий объект

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well , having seen the whole video through, I have to agree with other posters on this thread . Theres nothing about this video which would allow a person to ascertain anything useful about the object.
I mean the object itself looks interesting from a geometric point of veiw, but because the video shows no other structures, no light sources, or anything else , we cannot even verify that this object was airborne!
If the videographer had provided a little visual context for reference , then we might have a winner here, but theres so little in this video that you cant confirm anything about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hirogen

A very beautiful video indeed, it must have been a fantastic sight to see on such a clear morning. Unfortunately, it was one of the GOES satellites. They are the geo stationary satellites that give us those views from space for our weather forecasters to explain the coming weather.

Here are some of the views::
www.goes.noaa.gov...

The satellites don't move but but remain in the same position relative to the Earth.

You can read more about their history and job here.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Erm, what was I supped to see, that could have been a silver crisp packet in a black bag, sorry but book for sale, other similar movies which have a Walson look.

Nothing at all to see here that makes any point.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Everytime I come on ATS i hope to see some real evidence.

I was excited as i clicked on the thread, and then the video.

But alas, as always I was dissapointed.

No point of reference, just darkness.

Dissapointed again.

I so want to believe, and want others to believe.

This does nothing for either case.

VVV'

top topics

<<   2 >>

join