It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Documents Shed Light on the battle of L.A 1942 and UFO craft that were recovered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Sorry Maybe, that was reply to him, but i still think with some time spent researching these topics you begin to find patterns and links.

Here is my cont of this thread, i would have just kept replying to this thread but i do think it needed to be reformatted -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Havick007.....

Sorry Maybe, that was reply to him, but i still think with some time spent researching these topics you begin to find patterns and links.

Thanks for pointing that out.....I have edited my post appropriately.

Here is my cont of this thread, i would have just kept replying to this thread but i do think it needed to be reformatted -

Thanks.....I will review your new thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Sorry Maybe,

My thread was closed due to it resembling the first thread... hmm i am in talks and PM to have it reopened and this one closed as i think the latter thread has better quality and more info.

I think it is more because the other night after a few drinks i got a bit cranky and typed away lol, but yeah hopefully they will ser the other thread included this and other info of better quality.

Untill that thread is reopened * fingers crossed
* what did you think?

fpr amyome that missed it, here is part 1 of my post - it relates to Aurora 1897 onwards -

It has been closed for now but hopefully it will be reopened and this one closed.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Havick007]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Per the request of the OP, this thread is now closed.
Please contribute your thoughts to this thread instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join