It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from a poeticgorilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Let me start by saying what a great and wonderful site, i have been coming here for 2 half years and finally took the leap. I currently reside in salt lake city.

Okay for general conspiracies, i believe in life beyond earth (how can you not) i dont believe the OS of 9/11 so i guess you can say i am a truther there are to many unanswered questions from that day like wtc 7, flight 93(wheres the plane), the pentagon.

I love philosophy, anything to do with the quantum world, i listen to c2c am but have problems listening to the ats live show. I love to write and i am a published poet hence poeticgorilla. I am currently looking for a suitable avatar and a suitable qoute. I am sure they will come to me.

Also if i do something wrong please scold me for i want to do things right and be a contributing member.

I have a few weird things happen this year for instance a fellow worker had brought me a copy of a science magazine dated july/august 2010 but the same copy has been on my desk for over a year, also a few months ago before i had joined i remember coming to the home page of ATS and there was a two threads about 9/11 they were they same, and three days later there were back on the front page and their dates were for that day and what was really weird in the new topics section there was a thread about syria that was there three days ago too. maybe i am losing it.

Now i guess i will discuss my religious believes. First let me state that if we live in an universe with infinite possibilities we would all be right in our believes but in an universe with infinite possibilities comes the possibility of an infinite amount of impossibilities so we all could be wrong too. so thats my stance on that.

So in finishing i would like to thank all of the members who have contributed some of the most informative threads i have ever read and i look forward to a great stay.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
hello i am new here as well,

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by poeticgorilla

so salt lake city is where poeticgorilla is joining us from?
happy joy , i hope you find the topics you like and then some
all i have to say to the new member poeticgorilla is welcome!!!

Glad you found us and joined. hope you enjoy your ATS experiences,
et

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by poeticgorilla
Now i guess i will discuss my religious believes. First let me state that if we live in an universe with infinite possibilities we would all be right in our believes but in an universe with infinite possibilities comes the possibility of an infinite amount of impossibilities so we all could be wrong too. so thats my stance on that.

That was epic.

Anyways - Nice to meet you, poeticgorilla! I don't think you'll have any troubles here
Also, really cool that you write poetry and are a published poet - I have always dreamed of having something published but never got around to it for one reason or another. Plus, I don't have too much written yet. So that's great for you though!

Enjoy the stay!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
SLC here baby...by the artesian well...

There's lots of weird things in Utah that belong on ATS...you know anything about the polygamist tunnels? hee-hee...and et cetera see ya around...

new topics

top topics

join