It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Programmed To Hate Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
They don't treat women as equals and according to my husband they wear a diaper on their heads. I see a burka as a prison for women. They teach their children to use machine guns..... I feel if they worked hard, got along, were repectful to women, and built wells they would prosper.

That's quite the ignorence there. The 'diaper' you refer to is probably a turban, which is worn by sikhs, in the religion of Sikhism. And they teach their children how to use machine guns? Quite the generalisation there. Also, the burka is only mandatory is certain states, not by religion. You could move elswhere and still be worthy in the religion.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else but i don't need "PROGRAMMED" to hate Islam, I just hate Islam.

The advice i can give to anyone is to read the manifestoes, study their propaganda, study what they do, study the moderates, study the radicals, study what the "moderates" say about the radicals, read the QuRan, ask a Muslim what he thinks of un-believers, ask what he thinks will happen to un-believers, ask how they can predict the future and the return of the the Anti-Christ, ask why there's radical Islamist jew haters using Nazi propaganda, question everything.

[edit on 6/9/10 by awake_and_aware]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
It's been known that we've been programmed to hate muslims

You guys ever wonder why the rest of the world hates us?

It's like a teen who thinks he's above everyone but has an inferiority complex and causes him to place the blame on others.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by die_another_day]

WE HATE MUSLIMS??? the shoe is on the other foot...in almost every protest march, demonstration, political rally for muslims...IT IS THEM that calls for the death and destruction of the western world. they write it on their signs, they yell it out loud, it is in the quaran,.....what am i missing here? or should i ask you...what are you seeing?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What a brilliant analysis.

It's worth remembering here that the Labour government literally and secretly conspired to increase the number of immigrants in Britain to dilute British culture. A speech writer for Tony Blair admitted it in 2009:

"The huge increases in migrants over the last decade were partly due to a politically motivated attempt by ministers to radically change the country and "rub the Right's nose in diversity", according to Andrew Neather, a former adviser to Tony Blair, Jack Straw and David Blunkett."

"He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote"."

(Full report at: www.telegraph.co.uk...)

The same thing hasn't been happening in the United States has it? And Europe? Hmmm.... :-O

I must say I find sordid little politicians who secretly hate the people who voted for them to be contemptible and despicable.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

We don't hate individual people of any religion, i just hate religion and what it causes people to do.

Islam is a very good example of this.

Remember, people don't get called bigots or zealots if they stand up against the Nazis

Well it's the same, i don't like Islam's agenda, it stinks.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
They don't treat women as equals and according to my husband they wear a diaper on their heads. I see a burka as a prison for women. They teach their children to use machine guns..... I feel if they worked hard, got along, were repectful to women, and built wells they would prosper.

Yeah, the clue's in the title of the thread...fool.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Causes people to do? That sounds almost like a magical thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It's called focusing on the exceptional idiots and ignoring the normals.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'd say that we're being programmed to be idiots. The fact that we are being programmed to hate muslims IS OBVIOUS.....yet for some reason, the American people (most) can't even see that. The most common sense things escape them because they have to much pride in the way they were. They don't want to see what's really happening because tey would then have to admit that our country is all wrong. American's.....THE GOVERNMENT IS ALL WRONG.....NOT THE COUNTRY, so it's OK to admit to wrongdoings. Yes we are programmed in many, many ways that are wrong, but we dont have to be.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Bravo, you have stated truth quite well, IMO...S&F.

You are so correct to point out the use of the hatred of Islamic followers by the citizens of both in England and the USA for the gain of the Banksters and TPTB. Islam is the great Boogy-Man the elites project as worthy of our time and attention, whilst they go about stealing us blind, putting us into poverty and most importantly, financial and legal servitude.

I must say, I have no love loss for Muslims, extreamist or otherwise. Their desire to dominate world politics and eliminate other religions is obvious and central to their religion. However, we should be aware that Banksters and TPTB present an equal or even greater evil.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The obvious answer to the title of this thread is 'Yes'.

I have nothing against racism or ethnic (which is to say cultural) prejudices. In my experience, many of the 'racial' stereo-types out there tend to have some validity, including many which depict my own ethnicity. Denying one's own observations simply because the inevitable conclusions are unpopular is quite literally an ignorant approach to forming one's view of the world.

But there is a difference between forming negative opinions of a specific aspect of a given religion or a specific tendency of a specific culture, and picking up a sign or joining a crowd to and threatening other people, or attempting to deny them of their rights.

Unfortunately, many Americans these days don't understand "the land of the free, and the home of the brave". It doesn't mean people willing to stand up and fight to deny their fellow Americans of the 'rights' that they happen to disagree with in the moment. I disagree with many of the choices my fellow Americans make, but I will (and have) do/done everything I can to defend their 'freedom' to make those choices...

en.wikipedia.org...

When we feel compelled to join a protest or post on a forum in order to 'stand up' for denying the rights of our fellow Americans, we should ask ourselves what is motivating us to do so, and are we being manipulated. "Who's sheep am I today?" And most importantly, "What am I being distracted from?"

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So... when radical Islamists blow up 50 people for having the audacity to watch a World Cup quarterfinal we should feel pity for the Islamists and turn our anger towards western governments and the news outlets that report the story because they're "conditioning" us to hate Islam? Riiiiiiiiiight...

This thread is undeniable proof that propaganda knows no secular or ideological boundary...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Its hard to belive that anyone can belive that we are being programed to think Islam is a hatful religion,Ialam has been like this for 100s of years.The Muslims that fear the radical part of Islam are just now starting to surface and speak out,are they being programed?

Whats really scarry is all the posters that agree with this,there must be a hard push for shills to gloss over the true agenda of Islam.Before you ask what that is I suggest you read the Quran and research the people you so blindly defend,if you arenot Muslim and are not willing to convert you will be treated just the rest of the infidels.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
at least someone caught up with the times.

Yes we are being "programmed" to hate muslisms, just listen to any radio station for 10 minutes, they will mention terrorists and b lah blah blah, people litterly believe that the muslism reilgion plotted the 911 attacks.

Thats just the biggest load of BS i've ever heard, say for explain a few canadians go into america and blow some s*** up because they feel like it, the canadian goverment has no idea, nor does anyone outside the group, the canadians either blow themsevles up or get caught them the americans all say "canada has declared war on us" but that is an illogical statment, it was just a few people who lived in the country, no acts of war.

So use that same example but in the situation of the muslisms (many of you refuse to think like that because you all so heartly believe that every muslism is a terrorist, which is the very point this thread is trying to prove)

BUt if you can think about it of the m uslism people, a few of thier people split off from the main group (5% of pop) to go blow up buildings, because many of them are too unintellgent to open thier minds to anything beyond thier reilgious belifes, so not only are we being programmed to hate them, but they are being programmed to hate us, why?

Lets look at both leaders for a moment, One Obama, a man who has the support of most of his people (corperations) while say Iraq....has no leaders anyway, infact muslisms have a bad view of americans and canadians now, because we went in thier country looking for invisible nuclear weapons that clearly did not exist (we steal oil)

Neither side is perfect, our species in general is flawed so we can never find perfect, it doesn't exist for us, so lets try to make something close, called tolerance, build something between us that brings peace and hope, not making exucses to kill eachother, thats just f***ing stupid.

If you think you have a noble cause by hating others then rethink what you want in life, realize what really matters not what others are telling you what matters, we all do this we s*** all over thier plans for WW3, or something like that, kinda sounded better in my head before i typed it all out but w.e its already typed out and now im posting just cause, im sick and tired of people hating eachother so i tend to rant

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I've lived all over the world, including Turkey, the Middle East and Central Asia, so I know very well that all Muslims are not like the Taliban and Al Qaeda. People who think so are just completely ignorant and prejudiced, and do not know what they're talking about.

And I'm no fan of the Taliban, Al Qaeda or any group like that because I think they're really fascist, but I know from experience that they do not represent the whole Muslim world. Not at all.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

And closer to the time of their prophet Islamic nations were known as being more tolerant to "infidels" as you put it. To the point that those running from things like the Inquestion ran to those countries to get away. So, how exactly do you get your statement as extremist Islam being the true Islam?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by jimmyx

We don't hate individual people of any religion, i just hate religion and what it causes people to do.

Islam is a very good example of this.

Remember, people don't get called bigots or zealots if they stand up against the Nazis

Well it's the same, i don't like Islam's agenda, it stinks.

i agree completely...to most americans it's not the religion, it's what the muslims do with it

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by Battleline

And closer to the time of their prophet Islamic nations were known as being more tolerant to "infidels" as you put it. To the point that those running from things like the Inquestion ran to those countries to get away. So, how exactly do you get your statement as extremist Islam being the true Islam?

because of the society where the islamic religion dominates the country. where is the islamic country that has western freedoms, and a modern society? where is this "true islam" represented?...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
just listen to any radio station for 10 minutes, they will mention terrorists and b lah blah blah,

Blah blah blah? You call terrorist attacks around the world blah blah blah?
List of Terrorist Attacks
That's not blah blah blah. That's fact. Islam is a mess.
It HAS to have an 'enemy' to fight, or it has no religion.
It's hard wired into the belief structure.
When they don't have non-muslims to fight with, they fight with each other.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

A person only see's the bad when that is all there seems to be and it has been depicted that way for so long.So rather then being closed minded I am researching the religion to see if Islam is a real threat.To say that all Islam is ratical was your choice of words not mine.At this point its just an observation at best.

For the OP to say we are being programed is only his or her opinion,its all the people that seem to agree with the OP that concerns me,thats programming.Are the Muslims being used (like so many other ethnic groups) yes im sure they are but I see them as a willing participent to achive there means to an agenda.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Battleline]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join