It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is ATS mobile offline?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Is it just me? Or is this connected to the change of the main site? but for the last two days i can't open the mobile site of ats. Anyone else has this problem?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Could be the site updating so give it a day or two.

Could be the exploit that allows banned members to post via the mobile site being looked into.

Either way, hold tight!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Still no news on why the mobile site is down?

Found it really handy in areas of slow mobile coverage (which is most the UK to be fair
)

And it states "AYS Mobile is offline"!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I tried logging on via ATS mobile through my iPhone but found it has been down. Oh well, it's not too bad viewing the forum in the default view. Just a small pain on such a small screen.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Errr...?!!!

Hello?!!!

If anyone (in charge) is listening, would it be possible to get a response to this thread please?

Some of us do use the mobile site.

It is down.

If it isn't coming back then a quick "it aint coming back" will suffice

If it is then a quick "shut up and wait you impatient git" will not offend

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have posted a couple of comments regarding this and was advised by a mod to use the complaint form "to get the PTB's attention" or WTTE.

Well, no response....as yet anyway...been about 4 days. I know, I know, they got more important things to be doing ;-)

And I did ask why the mobile site says "AYS"!!

[edit on 7/9/2010 by DSSONE]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes please get it sorted. Also the mobile site is rather poor I must say and doesn't offer access to all of the site.

I would pay a fair amount for an iphone app or a subcription that allows access to an ad-free, streamlined version of the site.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Post your -2010 changeover- issue on this thread for a quicker response. It is being monitored for 2010 issues.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join