It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Shift: What happens to all the animals & fetuses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

All I am saying is that I could come up with an answer, but that answer will not be proven right or wrong until that time comes. So until than it is just speculation based on past similar cases (which there hasn't been in our lifetime).

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill
However, that leaves the question of what will happen to the pets & seed of the unrighteous.

Right. And this is the whole purpose of my post: To find out what happens to the animals and unborn.

Your reply answers that question . . . how?

You replied to this thread using the bible and ended up with the same question I pose.

I haven't actually bought or read any of Dolores Cannons books, however, I did almost check-out a couple of her books from the library a couple months ago. So I guess I'll be returning to the library (where it won't cost me a penny and the author does not earn a cent by my doing so).

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Roadie

So until than it is just speculation based on past similar cases (which there hasn't been in our lifetime).

And I am asking people to post whatever resources they have come across indicating what is believed will happen when that time comes, be it a book, magazine article or website, since books and magazines typically list the other books and resources they have found in writing the books. That gives me even more resources to peruse and see if there is a recurring theme or if each author puts his/her own twist to each publication.

In which case (and nearly every case), I will choose my path and belief based upon that which most closesly resonates with my belief system.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah Right. And this is the whole purpose of my post: To find out what happens to the animals and unborn.
Your reply answers that question . . . how?

You replied to this thread using the bible and ended up with the same question I pose.

I am still using the Bible, as I trust it more than Dolores Cannon. It has all the answers.

My reply answers this question by explaining what happens to the unrighteous, the ones that are "taken". Looking further, I find that their iniquities are visited on their children, so supposedly, they will be taken also. The fetuses of the unrighteous will be taken with them.

Ex. 20:...for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Since it doesn't mention that their animals will suffer for their iniquities, I will speculate that they will be left to "be changed" with the earth and those that remain on it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by took red pill because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2010 by took red pill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I am still using the Bible, as I trust it more than Dolores Cannon. It has all the answers.

Originally posted by Nivcharah
I want to stay away from the argument of which dimension, religion and the date it is expected to happen. Those variables seem to take threads completely O.T.

Since it doesn't mention that their animals will suffer for their iniquities, I will speculate that they will be left to "be changed" with the earth and those that remain on it.

That's exactly my point. That book doesn't say either, therefore, it does not have all the answers. And because I was raised Jewish and learned Hebrew, and realize there are so many different versions of the Christian bibles for personal agendas of that time to control people through fear and omission of information, I cannot trust a bible (that my own Rabbi told me repeatedly in frustration, "It's just a book of stories for a society to fashion its morals and values around. Don't take it so literally!")

So I will have to check out Dolores Cannon's "Convoluted Universe" and read it for myself. Usually when someone posts a paragraph to paraphrase an entire book, many details are missed that were published in the book. Many thanks for that referral.

I'm curious if anyone has any other books or websites or magazines (articles) that could help to answer my question?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thanks for this post!

As we get closer to the presumed D-day I find myself wondering the same thing. HiddenHand may have touched on this subject during his conversation with ATS. It's been awhile since I read it but it's super long so if you're interested I'll let you do the research

Once again thanks for the post. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Garfield and Otie make it to the other side!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

You're welcome. It was my pleasure! I think.

Do you know the name of the thread Hidden Hand posted under? Or can I just do a search for "Hidden Hand" and find the thread?

Thanks for that heads-up!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
www.illuminati-news.com...

That will take you to the article. It was originally on ATS but the link goes to the same conversation. I'm not for sure that he specifically talks about the animals 'vibrating' into the next frequency with us but he does point out that all living things are part of the same 'entity' and eventually we will all return to the entity.

If you're interested in 2012 theories and such I would definitely recommend reading the article it definitely made me think long and hard about some things.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Thank you for replying with this link! It is AWESOME!!! And you weren't kidding when you said it was a very long read. I'm only 20% through the first page (if there are any additional pages) and cannot read anymore of the thread in this one sitting. I look forward to reading the rest of it over the next couple days. I'm learning/remembering some really kewl information.

Then there is the Orion Empire Group. Their purposes in visiting you are more along the Negative lines. They mainly target the ones you have called "Lightworkers". They try to put them off their assignments and try to spread fear. They will not actually 'harm' you physically. Mainly their modus operandi is to restrict you, and deflect you from your path. They often engage in psychic attacks that the 'Lightworker' is unaware of, but it does often drain away much of their energy, and make them lack motivation.

That paragraph of the discussion explains SO MUCH to me and why I lack motivation in streaks. Now I know what I am combatting. I need to send them love to distort their signal to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join