It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Shift: What happens to all the animals & fetuses?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've read all these articles and books and websites about what is going to happen to people and how people need to prepare for this Great Shift that is quickly approaching.

Forget the argument of whether it's going to happen or not.

Forget the argument of when it will happen in October of 2011 or December of 2012.

Forget the argument of which dimension we are shifting into (4th, 5th, Nth)

In this thread, let's assume the Great Shift IS going to occur and we need to prepare for it.

If a human does not raise his/her vibrations to a high enough frequency, he/she will not make/survive this shift. Some sources indicate some people may make this transition by accident and then be weeded out by their own actions once in the next dimension.

So, what happens to the people (and animals) who do not make this shift? Do they just stay in the 3rd dimension? Do they die in this current life? Do they keep living in this dimension as if nothing ever happened? What happens to the bodies of those who DO make this transition to the next dimension? Do they come with us or is the residual of our current shell left behind and only the spirit of each being who transitions moving on to the next dimension?

What happens to the fetus of a woman who succeeds this transition? I assume the fetus's vibration automatically resonates with the mother's and automatically succeeds as well.

What about the animals? This includes pets and wildlife. Are they all automatically given a 'free pass' to the next dimension because they do not have the same level of consciousness humans have? Or do all wild, but peaceful animals and pets of owners who have raised their vibratory frequency the only ones who make it to the next dimension? Or do they ALL stay in the 3rd dimension?

I've read a lot of information about this quickly approaching shift/transition, (whatever you want to call "it") but I've never really found any source that addresses these questions.

Does anyone have a book they can recommend on this or a reliable website?

I realize not everyone on ATS believes in this "stuff", however, the premise of this thread accepts the belief it does and those are the posts I will be reading and replying to. The purpose of this thread is not to start a debate on whether or not this shift will occur, but accepts that it WILL occur and questioning what will happen to the animals in the 3rd dimension after.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'd assume they're given a free pass.
Also, why do you want to impeach the hearing impaired?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
All of this wondering is going to cause you to not make the shift.

Just kidding. Maybe not entirely though.

Let go.

Gandhi.

P.S

My birthday is October 21!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This isn't about me needing to 'let go'. Believe me, I've let go of much and continually release more on a regular basis. Wondering curiously about something will not prevent one from making the transitition . . . unless it comes from a place of fear. My wonder is purely curiosity.

So what happens to the 3D body of the ones who transition? What happens to those who do not make it?

We will be looking at Earth from an entirely different perspective. So does this mean there will be different animal life in this new dimension? Or will our current animals automatically transition to the "New Earth" as we know it? Will there be both?

If the fetus is destined for this new world, but the mother did not prepare for the transition; does the mother make it through to give birth only to be 'weeded out' after birth?

These are a few of the things that make me go "Hmmmm."

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is very similar to the argument concerning souls and if animals have them. If not, then when did souls appear in evolution. If they do, then is eating anything a "crime." The "crime" would cover anything from simpler forms to more complex forms otherwise you are back to the when it evolved issue.

To shift or not to shift, that is the question.

Besides the assumption is that shifting is good. What if it's a trap? What if this is a means of enslavement that has been decorated with claims of niceness to snare the unwary.

Again we are working under the assumption that the shift happens.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
When you say Great Shift, do you mean just on mental level where people change their lives for the better or do you mean this is something physical.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Years ago I was at a fair and there was a religion with a booth about reincarnations. The booth was trying to show that the Big Bang was wrong because otherwise they'd have to tell you that the souls were created and have not been here in an endless cycle of reincarnations.

SO maybe there is a problem here where this is going to interrupt the cycle of reincarnations, assuming of course that they exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This shift mentioned I believe the OP is referring to is a shift from 3rd to 4th dimensional frequency. By frequency, I don't think its ever been clearly defined but I would guess they are talking about a vibrational change at the atomic or subatomic level.

You could compare it to FM radio. Where we would switch from one radio station to one that is higher in frequency. The higher frequency station was always there, but you had no idea it existed because you were tuned into another station (3rd dimensional existance)

This is all my personal speculation, but that is the way I understand it.
The earth along with its inhabitants would simultaneously 'jump' to the new frequency. Dolores Cannon sees this visually as an earth splitting apart like a cell does when it divides, where the 3rd dimensional earth would continue to exist along with the 3rd dimensional beings who weren't ready to make the jump. The 4th dimensional earth would come into existance along with all the people who made the jump.

From the perspective of those left behind, maybe it would appear as the rapture? Where those that made the jump, simply would no longer exist on the 3rd dim. earth.

Also I could see the association with the 'new earth' mentioned in the Bible.

It's all very interesting. But really, no one knows for sure what will happen. We could all wake up on Dec 22nd without any noticeable change.

I also speculate that if switching to 4th dimensional existance is similar to being in your astral body then we all have a lot to look forward to. I have personally had about 6 or 7 OBE's and they were the most amazing experiences I ever had.

Colors are much more vibrant. Also it felt VERY natural, like I had felt that way before but could not remember from when.

Also I had the sensation that I was much much more conscious and aware, almost in a superconscious state, where things made much more sense. Perceptions were really heightened. And when you go back in your body, that so called 'waking consciousness' it is like a dream compared to that state.

So if 4th dimensional existance is anything like this it will be like being a super conscious state of ectasy where your sense and understanding is way more heightened than what you are currently use to. just my two cents.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

I'm talking about a physical shift from the 3rd dimension to the next level (whatever that be) that we must prepare for on a body/mind/spirit level.

I thought my posts clearly indicated that, since I am asking what will happen to the physical body.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

It sounds to me like the claim is going to be that when all settles and nothing has happened people will claim it happened, but we all got left behind.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

This shift mentioned I believe the OP is referring to is a shift from 3rd to 4th dimensional frequency.

From the perspective of those left behind, maybe it would appear as the rapture? Where those that made the jump, simply would no longer exist on the 3rd dim. earth.

It's all very interesting. But really, no one knows for sure what will happen. We could all wake up on Dec 22nd without any noticeable change.

I want to stay away from the argument of which dimension, religion and the date it is expected to happen. Those variables seem to take threads completely O.T.

So, you understand it to be that those who do not make the shift are left behind to continue on living in the 3rd dimension.

And those who DO make the shift . . . does their physical body also shift from 3D to X dimension? Or does the physical body get left behind also?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

Good questions. I also wonder if this shift was to happen, what about even clothing. There are ideas floating around that say everything that isn't natural will disappear. Like synthetic fibers? Clothing?

Some people haven't even mentioned pets, but theoretically, if based on good vibes, our pets are made of love. But they would be scared, of course.

Too many questions, things not thought of.
Bodies left lying around would be gross. They would have to be burned or disease would spread.

Not very much of the theory of the shift makes very much sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I had a resource (can't find it now) that stated anything not of the Earth would be unstable. We would need to find caves or other natural structures for shelter and synthetic clothing would not transfer with us, therefore, we would be naked.

I guess that means we need to find 100% cotton and linen fabric to make some clothing out of (including the thread).

I had an experience the other night (not really for discussion on this thread) where my body began to vibrate at such a high rate that I felt euphoric and just relaxed into it. After having that experience, I have to say that maybe this is what would happen to animals and children. It's impossible to be in a state of fear when you are euphoric. But that's just my new theory.

I still have no clue what happens to the physical 3D body. I guess, based upon the above premise, the body would vibrate fast enough to transfer to the new dimension on Earth.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you're looking for a great book, check out The Covoluted Universe, by Dolores Cannon. There is a lot in there about the upcoming shift.

From what I understand is that when this shift happens, it will split into two parallel universes, one which will be destruction for those who have yet to raise their frequency, and the others who haven risen their frequency will seem like the right choice has been made and will go about our lives.

Those who are unaware of the frequency shift (yet were able to raise their vibration enough) will not know anything has changed, yet they will feel something has changed inside. A closeness to the soul.

And by that theory, this shift is the first one to include the entire earth, and all things in it, and not just one race, like what is speculated to have happened to the mayans, or other ancient Native Tribes.

So to answer your question, YES, animals and fetuses will shift too.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadie
If you're looking for a great book, check out The Covoluted Universe, by Dolores Cannon. There is a lot in there about the upcoming shift.

So to answer your question, YES, animals and fetuses will shift too.

Thank you for that recommendation! I've read the reviews of Dolores Cannon's books and found them to be very confusing as to whether or not they would provide any additional info or just a rehash of what's already available. I haven't read the info you've posted anywhere specific (that I can recall).

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadie

So, pretty much she's hedging her bets. If something does happen in 2012 then she can just say that everyone's frequency wasn't high enough, but if nothing happens you can pat yourself on the back thinking that you were one of the lucky ones, while it seems like the world continues to go about as if nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

She's not doing anything other than reporting. She puts a patient in hypnosis, and the rest the patients are speaking about. Therefore she isn't making anything up, he's just relaying the messages that these people who don't know each other and are from all over the world are saying things very very similar I each other. She seems like a nice old lady, and isn't trying to rob people of their money or gain publicity, just relaying what she has found.

Edit: although these people could also be making it up?? That's up to you find out which stories resonate with you and those which don't

edit on 8-9-2010 by Roadie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

What kind of answer are you looking for? Because you won't get any facts from anyone and if you do they are liars.

The fact is no one knows what the next minute holds so why try to figure out what will happen in the future?

All the books you read about what the future holds are designed to lure you in so the writer can make more money. Now that is a fact.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Well, then what if the future is now, and now is the past. That means everything I see, even when I look at my hands, is actually light from my hands that takes X amount of time to travel to your eye, then get transferred into an image through your brain. I'm talkin milliseconds if not smaller, but still, what you see everywhere is actually the past.

We may be only able to perceive time is linear, that doesn't mean that's the way time IS. All time is now. Who's to say what secrets might be in your subconscious? Seeing as you possibly believe in past lives and other theories, given your interest in the metaphysical consciousness shift. Or you may not be interested in that stuff at all.( I don't know you, so I'm not trying to make any judgements.)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My take on this is that the unrighteous will be destroyed & "taken". This is the "tares" being removed from the "wheat". Mt.13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

The righteous will be the ones left, and their seed will remain. Then the earth will be changed. The only thing removed will be the unrighteous.
Isa.66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

However, that leaves the question of what will happen to the pets & seed of the unrighteous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join