It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of germs and survive a heart attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

That's very wrong.

If you're coughing. Do you know what is happening to your air supply? It is getting worse and worse when your heart is about to shut down. The coughing will likely accelerate the heart attack because of A) Less Oxygen being absorbed and B) The jerky movement from the coughing can put stress on the heart. Which could take you from an MI (Myocardial infarcation) or "small heart attack" to a full blown cardiac arrest.. Simple movements just standing up can cause this.

If your heart is still beating and pumping blood, even weakly "Self CPR" (which this wont do) isn't going to help.

Its better to take deep breaths, and maybe some aspirin. The better oxygenated your blood, the better. If your heart stops then there is about five or so minutes where you might be successfully resuscitated..

As for the cayenne/capsicum? If by blood flow you mean faster? It would likely put strain on your heart.. But like said before. Better just to relax, take deep breaths, and sit down. and then don't move.
[edit on 4-9-2010 by Miraj]

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Miraj]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Yeah that's what was on the power point, it tells you how to cough,really hard with timing.

By the way I asked if I can upload the power point but it seems ATS does not allow it at the time.

Regards, Naeem

[edit on 4/9/2010 by naeem11111]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

Thank you I would like a copy of the powerpoint, I have sent you a message.

The paint use is easy for anyone to try, it works really well, paint a piece of wood and stick it in a enclosed space with am onion, you will be surprised how well it works.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
God it is amazing at the intelligence . Go ahead get onions mothballs what ever . Heck pick up the rattle snake and kiss it to show you have no fear of evil .If you truly have no fear the snake cant bite you.
None of you people would have lived to ten 500 years agaio you would have been the ones bleeding people of using the leaches .
If onions helped at all with flue or any other stuff like that I would have NEVER
been sick I love onions Always had a bag on the counter for 15 years lol.
Gess what we got the flue once or twice .
Now please Yes I cute the onions up ovesly you cant use them Un pealed lol
You know coming here to ATS i feel like I am in the thirteenth century sometimes .
Ps you know blood is evil as well so no transfusions or your going down there.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by naeem11111

Being very small, viruses can only be seen with the aid of an electron microscope, which wasn't invented until 1931.

I don't know the veracity of the claims made with regard to the farmer's story but i feel duty bound to point out some errors in your post. Nowhere in the story was it stated that the farmer 'saw' a virus. Please look again:

"The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She obliged and when he tested it, he found that the onion was riddled with flu virus."

It may be true that a single 'semi-lifeform' virus may not be viewable without an electron microscope. But nowhere does the statement say one was seen. The effects of a virus on an organism as implied here can be seen without an electron microscope. Not only that but I would imagine that a culture of a couple of billion or so of them would be visible under a microscope.

Back on topic.

Right in the middle of the flu scare last winter I came down with a nasty cold or something. It was unlike any cold or flu I'd had before, it was real nasty. I tried the onion thing with half an onion in each corner of the room since the first day of sniffles. I did at first feel that there was some kind of benefit, however after putting new onions down every day my condition worsened. They suspected swine flu but as I was never tested and they refused to do anything more than put my antibiotics through the letter boxI never knew for sure. Anyway...

I delayed taking the antibiotics, and after some research I carved out a teaspoon sized part of an onion and filled the hole with sugar. After an hour or so the sugar had dissolved in what I can only describe as 'onion juice'. I scooped it out and drank it. I did this several times a day, within 12 hours of the first spoonful I began to feel the benefit. In the end I never took the antibiotics and it took me about a further four days to feel human again.

Additionally after asking around it appears it was common practice in both my parents families to use onions for curative and preventative purposes, and these families were from opposite ends of the British Isles.

Not all 'old wives tales' are bunkum, and when practices and rituals are still in use after thousands of years you have to take what they are implying seriously. I think much more research is required before any definitive answer can be given in this area.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nope!

It shouldn't even be considered without clinical trials, no matter what!!

Just kidding.

It would be nice to see some sort of articles about it tho.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not refferanced just for IB... but on my reply 4-5th post, there was a rather lengthy thread "linked", and I'm fairly sure that thread had/has some scientific studies in it.......many pages long...
I'll re-post the linky...it is in an other forum..."medical/swine"
The info. does apply to this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

A "culture" of influenza on an onion?? A virus doesn't work that way.

Capsaicin(Cayenne pepper) is a Vasodialator, it will open up your blood vessels. I always down a tsp of cayenne powder mixed with a little water before getting romantic

edit on 14-9-2010 by Anjaba because: Capsaicin

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Hmm i have heard the few mins before the ambulance alive after a heart attack are critical, don't know if this is true but i heard that if you do have a heart attack to take lots of cayenne pepper/capsicum and cough very hard repeatedly...capsicum etc i guess helps blood flow and the coughing is a sort of self CPR. Can anyone confirm this? or is it just nonsense?

I did learn of the coughing trick from something on Discovery channel or similar. Supposedly if you have a heart attack while driving, you should keep coughing until you are able to pull over and get help. Not sure if it's nonsense, but until I hear a doctor or PhD say otherwise, that's the trick I'll use (or recommend) if I'm ever in this situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Hmm i have heard the few mins before the ambulance alive after a heart attack are critical, don't know if this is true but i heard that if you do have a heart attack to take lots of cayenne pepper/capsicum and cough very hard repeatedly...capsicum etc i guess helps blood flow and the coughing is a sort of self CPR. Can anyone confirm this? or is it just nonsense?

I did learn of the coughing trick from something on Discovery channel or similar. Supposedly if you have a heart attack while driving, you should keep coughing until you are able to pull over and get help. Not sure if it's nonsense, but until I hear a doctor or PhD say otherwise, that's the trick I'll use (or recommend) if I'm ever in this situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join