It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Apology Took Place Yesterday In My Local Inn

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This information carries on from this thread 9/11 Argument Took Place Yesterday In My Local Inn I thought that this deserved a seperate thread as the importance of it is immense in my opinion.

As many of you know from my thread posted last week I had an argument with a few people on the subject of 9/11 at my local inn last week and I ended up storming off in protest to their blase comments.

Yesterday I returned to my local inn and to my suprise the group who I had an argument with were there supping away. One of the group came rushing up to me and put his arms around me and apologised for starting the argument. This was the very same person who was vehemently adament that 9/11 was committed by a group of terrorists. Anyway, I accepted his apology and said lets forget about it and move on and never discuss the 9/11 again until everyone is aware of the facts. I sat down with the group and we discussed various news topics and the latest government tactics to squeeze yet more money out of the poor. As the evening wore on we returned to the events of last week and the dreaded argument that had taken place.

They all asked me why I had stormed off and got upset as this was out of character for me as they were all suprised. I explained to them that over 2,500 people died that day and that their deaths constituted in an illegal war being declared on Iraq and Afghanistan purely for oil,power and greed and that everybody should look at the facts of 9/11 before making snippy blase comments. Well to my suprise the person who came rushing up to me when I walked in to my local inn and put his arms around me suddenly piped in and said "I went away and looked in to what you were saying and you were right there is more to it" at that moment I felt a cold shiver run down my spine as I felt that something positive had come from the previous argument.

To cut a long story short. Everyone in the group started opening up from that time onwards and the rest of the evening was taken up with the irregularities of 9/11. We all left just before midnight and the whole group of people, who had been so against listening to the irregularities of events from 9/11 the week previously, all agreed that they were going to do their own research and that they will take up where we left off. I gave them this sites address aswell, so it will be interesting to see how it all transpires next week.

I have written this thread because I am so pleased that more people are becoming aware of the irregularites of 9/11 through their own research and that anyone who looks at the evidence can see for themselves, as I am writing this I am getting another chill down my spine because I feel so happy that perhaps 9/11 will not get buried and more and more people will eventually realise that theres more to it and that the 2,500 people that lost their lives that day will not have died in vain.

Thankyou for reading.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey! I read your previous post and really felt for you, so I'm thrilled that things evolved in the way they did.

It's absolutely brilliant, and it's exactly what needs to happen more and more.

The government propaganda does an excellent job of duping people, and of making them feel they would appear stupid to believe the 'conspiracy nuts'. It's all carefully strategised and targetted.

So, in this instance you not only got them thinking again about 9/11 and reading up on the facts, but you actually helped them to break out of the mind trap, which is a huge step for each individual.

It just goes to show, we might come in for some pretty tough flack by speaking out, but the fruits of that can be incredibly positive. In this way, a little effort can really go a long way.

Well done you, and well done them for being willing to revisit the subject more openly!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
We didn't goto Iraq for their oil. Saddam changed his dealing of oil from dollar to euro and cause the US and Europe to get pissed and what cause them to goto war with Iraq..

You should look this up sometime..

This gig with Afghanistan is they wanted a pipeline through there to run into the gulf i think.. and the Taliban told the US if they show the world proof bin laden pulled 9/11 off without a shadow of a doubt they would turn him over.. 3 weeks later Afghanistan was bombed and the war started.

Oh also from what i understand there were orders to either go into Iraq or Afghanistan on 9/10/01 I am pretty sure it was Iraq.

This is things that is known.. I am just passing it along.

I forgot to add thats cool you got those people to change thier minds about that day.. Good job for you..

[edit on 9/3/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Good for you! That is wonderful news as I hate to hear of old friendships breaking down. I hope that your friends will visit ATS and begin looking at the evidence for themselves. As you know, there are many excellent threads on the subject.

We owe it to the people who died that day to discover the truth about what really happened. Their deaths were used as justification for the last 8 years of disastrous foreign policy. We owe it to them AND to the future generations of Americans who will either live as free people or slip gradually into serfdom depending upon our actions.

In Liberty, ATA

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Hey! I read your previous post and really felt for you, so I'm thrilled that things evolved in the way they did.

It's absolutely brilliant, and it's exactly what needs to happen more and more.

Thanks wcitizen I am glad you are thrilled, it means that people really are starting to wake up to the atrocities that are taking place around the world all in the name of greed and corruption.

The government propaganda does an excellent job of duping people, and of making them feel they would appear stupid to believe the 'conspiracy nuts'. It's all carefully strategised and targetted.

I agree but if we persevere I am sure we can all wake others up in time.

So, in this instance you not only got them thinking again about 9/11 and reading up on the facts, but you actually helped them to break out of the mind trap, which is a huge step for each individual.

Well lets hope so next week will tell I am just going to have to do more research and be ready to answer any questions they may pose.

It just goes to show, we might come in for some pretty tough flack by speaking out, but the fruits of that can be incredibly positive. In this way, a little effort can really go a long way.

Indeed I am still on a high about it now

Well done you, and well done them for being willing to revisit the subject more openly!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
We didn't goto Iraq for their oil. Saddam changed his dealing of oil from dollar to euro and cause the US and Europe to get pissed and what cause them to goto war with Iraq..

You should look this up sometime..

I have looked in to it with the help of airspoon, but there is more to it than just the devaluing if the dollar, the americans put sadaam in power for two reasons so that he could keep close eyes on Iran and share the oil around and make lots of money. From what I understand aswell there were many other reasons for attacking Iraq which include excavation and hidden archaeology. Its a complicated subject indeed one that stems back to the beginnning of the eighties.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ya i know about him being there because of the US.. I was just shorting the who deal..

I would like to know more about what you said I havent heard about this yet.. Do you have any links?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I would like to know more about what you said I havent heard about this yet.. Do you have any links?

The original thread is here 9/11 An Argument took place Yesterday in My local Inn this was last week I ended up storming off because well educated people couldn't open their mind for long enough to listen to the irregularites of this event.

For example:

1. Precious metals being moved from the twin towers before the attack
2. Sniffer dogs not being allowed in
3. Parts of the building closed to employees
4. Safety protocols were stepped down
5. The heat recorded by thermal imaging was higher than the heat of burning aviation fuel
6. The fact that warnings were given to members of the 'elite' not to fly before the attack
7. The FACT that George Bush and Cheyney would not talk to the commision seperately and only did so behind closed doors. Obviously there was somehting to hide.
8. The FACT that the buildings collapsed at near free fall rate
9. The fact that inside trading took place beforehand, therefore, a small group of people knew about the attack beforehand
10. The fact that a commision wasn't set up immediately until the relatives of the dead demanded it some months later
11. The hole in the pentagon that allegedly a plane made by crashing in to it is no where near big enough!
12. The debris of the pentagon hit was contaminated with old parts of old planes?
13. There was no sign of flight 93 when the media were taking footage of the area.
14. The wife of the CNN director said that she could clearly see the plane fly in to the towers yet on examination it was clear that she was lying and that she couldn't see it why lie?
15. The beams from the ground zero were shipped out immediately to be melted down with forensic examination ?
16. The computer equipment and electrical devices were taken almost immediately by a subsidiary set up by relations of Bush.

The list goes on and oon but you get my drift.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have written this thread because I am so pleased that more people are becoming aware of the irregularites of 9/11 through their own research and that anyone who looks at the evidence can see for themselves, as I am writing this I am getting another chill down my spine because I feel so happy that perhaps 9/11 will not get buried and more and more people will eventually realise that theres more to it and that the 2,500 people that lost their lives that day will not have died in vain.

Every time I see someone posting things like "look at the *real* evidence" I always shudder, becuase I know full flipping well this "real" evidence is always made up sh*t coming out of those stupid conspiracy web sites to get people all paranoid over shadows. If it isn't outright lies (I.E. no interceptors were scrambled, all the gold disappeared, all the bomb dogs were withdrawn, Cheney was in charge of NORAD, etc) it's outright innuendo dropping to insinuate impropriety (I.E. Bush's cousin was in charge of WTC security, Condi Rice had an oil tanker named after her, they're witholding all the video footage, etc). That's of course when they're takign a break from accusing everyone in NIST, FEMA, MIT, NYPA, NYPD, NYFD, NORAD, NATO, all the ground zero workers, all the Pentagon witnesses, all the Shanksville witnesses, and even the Red Cross of being secret agents conspiring to murder people for no reason.

You'll therefore have to excuse me when I say that I have my extreme doubts your episode didn't revolve around the exact same horribly bad information your fellow conspiracy theorists are passing around as gospel.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

" 15. The beams from the ground zero were shipped out immediately to be melted down with forensic examination ? "

This is blatantly false . I will go find you a link that proves as much , if you promise to read it .
Here is one link : www.freezerbox.com...
And , as the poster below has said , your claims of no examination are also false .

" 1. Precious metals being moved from the twin towers before the attack "

This too , is untrue :
www.wtc911coins.com...

" 12. The debris of the pentagon hit was contaminated with old parts of old planes? "

Credible source for this ?

" 16. The computer equipment and electrical devices were taken almost immediately by a subsidiary set up by relations of Bush. "

Credible source for this also ?

" 2. Sniffer dogs not being allowed in "

Once again , false . There were about 400 recovery dogs at WTC ground zero ., the largest deployment of recovery dogs in the nations history . Approximately 80 of those dogs were FEMA certified .
www.csmonitor.com...(page)/2

Nothing personal but , if you are going to try to convince others of an 'inside job' , you should at least make sure that you are presenting them with facts , instead of the repititious claims that all originate from some conspiratorial website .

Once these rumors get started , they take upon a life of their own .
George W. Bush holding the book upside down , is my all-time favorite classic . Pointless , trivial , and inconsequential , but WRONG nonetheless .

[edit on 3-9-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

1. Precious metals being moved from the twin towers before the attack

Source.

2. Sniffer dogs not being allowed in

Wrong. Sniffer dogs were present in the delivery area.

3. Parts of the building closed to employees

Source.

4. Safety protocols were stepped down

After a period of threats, it's only natural.

5. The heat recorded by thermal imaging was higher than the heat of burning aviation fuel

Jet fuel was only the beginning of the fire, office furniture provided the main source subsequently.

6. The fact that warnings were given to members of the 'elite' not to fly before the attack

Source. If you're going with John Ashcroft, he was still flying commercial for personal travel.

7. The FACT that George Bush and Cheyney would not talk to the commision seperately and only did so behind closed doors. Obviously there was somehting to hide.

If there was something to hide, why testify at all? We know that some of Cheney's actions on 9/11 may have been borderline illegal (ie. approving any potential shootdown), and I doubt Cheney would want that out in the open in an election year.

8. The FACT that the buildings collapsed at near free fall rate

Good thing they didn't then. Both WTC1+2 had pieces fall off during collapse and land before the 'bulk' of the towers. WTC7 had a brief period of 2,5 seconds of virtual freefall, due to next to no resistance.

9. The fact that inside trading took place beforehand, therefore, a small group of people knew about the attack beforehand

You mean the trading that took place, betting that American Airlines stock would fall? That came after a week of AMR themselves admitting that they would have a large deficit on their books. The same deals incidently also involved buying UAL stock.

10. The fact that a commision wasn't set up immediately until the relatives of the dead demanded it some months later

Political stonewalling. Reprehensible, yes. Inside jobby-job, no.

11. The hole in the pentagon that allegedly a plane made by crashing in to it is no where near big enough!

Only if you choose to focus on one single image, ignoring every other image there is.

12. The debris of the pentagon hit was contaminated with old parts of old planes?

Source.

13. There was no sign of flight 93 when the media were taking footage of the area.

Only if you focus on some very specific images, and ignore everything else.

14. The wife of the CNN director said that she could clearly see the plane fly in to the towers yet on examination it was clear that she was lying and that she couldn't see it why lie?

What's the inside jobby job angle here? She may have been trying to boost her ego.

15. The beams from the ground zero were shipped out immediately to be melted down with forensic examination ?

Wrong. All the steel was examined at Fresh Kills, and the critical parts are still being held in hangar 17 at JFK.

16. The computer equipment and electrical devices were taken almost immediately by a subsidiary set up by relations of Bush.

.. what is this I don't even.

The list goes on and oon but you get my drift.

Yeah, I get the drift

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

And yes , the list does indeed go on and on .

Sad thing is , none of it ever gets proven . Instead , the 'list' continues to be proven false .

But , don't despair , someone else will come along tomorrow to repeat the same unfounded claims , if , for nothing else , to simply keep the 'list' alive .

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

Sad thing is , none of it ever gets proven . Instead , the 'list' continues to be proven false .

But , don't despair , someone else will come along tomorrow to repeat the same unfounded claims , if , for nothing else , to simply keep the 'list' alive .

The overwhelming factor here is common sense. Common sense tells us that the level of sophistication required to plan and carry out these attacks is greater than anyone could manage. Common sense tells us that the US military could / should have done much more than it did. And when you watch WTC7 fall to the ground, common sense tells us that it was not a terrorist act.

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

The overwhelming factor here is common sense. Common sense tells us that the level of sophistication required to plan and carry out these attacks is greater than anyone could manage. Common sense tells us that the US military could / should have done much more than it did. And when you watch WTC7 fall to the ground, common sense tells us that it was not a terrorist act.

Peace

Actually, common sense tells me that WTC 7 falling to the ground was as a result of collateral damage from a terrorist attack.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Good work. Like I said in your previous post. Plant the seed and hope something grows.

P.S. Ignore those adamant that the the official story is gospel and there was nothing suspicious about that day. WTC 7 collateral damage from a terrorist attack LOLOL!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus

Good work. Like I said in your previous post. Plant the seed and hope something grows.

P.S. Ignore those adamant that the the official story is gospel and there was nothing suspicious about that day. WTC 7 collateral damage from a terrorist attack LOLOL!!!!

TRANSLATION- always run and hide whenever you see someone posting anti-conspircy material, becuase they'll be saying things that make you think for yourself and you'll start doubting you conspiracy gospel. For true researchers, i'd have thought we should demand to be persuaded, and that means listening to both sides of the issue to see which side makes more sense.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: the truth never needs to run and hide from flsehoods. It's always falsehoods that have to run and hide from the truth. If we're the mindlless sheep who never questions what we've been told, then why is is it that we always know more about your own conspiracy claims than you do?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Your condescending remarks smack of the self righteous attitute which I choose to avoid. I was addressing franspeakfree and his thread and the last, and advising him of the same. Beleivers want to convince debunkers, debunkers want to convince beleivers. Its old and pointless. If you have looked at both sides and have doubts either way go for your life.

I've done plenty of thinking on this matter and I went from your camp to the 9/11 conspiracy camp. I never accepted anything just cause I came accross it, it was a tough transition and re-working of my world view.

The same things come out in every thread, for me the WTC 7 collapse is the biggest thing that I cannot reconcile with the official story and all the WTC 7 apologists I see in here and elsewhere sound like their trying to convince themselves with the convoluted logic they espouse.

You may know whatever you beleive you know. I don't trust people that blindly look at defending the government on every issue. I'm just offering my support to the thread poster and his recent experience.

I don't buy into all the conspiracy theories, some are quite thought provoking and nothing more, but the 9/11 conspiracy theory makes more sense to me than the official story. If you feel the need to defend the official story and shout down everything everyone else brings to the table for consideration then thats up to you. Beleive what you want, trust the gov't, best of luck to you.

You should ignore the likes of us and stay out of these threads and, as was the advice offered, we should ignore the anti conspiracy zealots. I came from the anti conspiracy camp and was Persuaded to see things differently. I can't see myself going back, there are many conspiracy theories I am not banking on, but 9/11 was orchestrated by elements from within. The specifics I cannot be certain about but the radical islam conspiracy theory is convenient and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

LOL just realised your signiture is a quote from Bill Clinton. LOLOLOLOLOLOL wow, K. Ah I'm in tears. Had a look at your post history and seems you get your jollies from entering 9/11 threads to insult and offer up popular mechanics and NIST as reputable sources. Hay you may beleive them to be credible but thats where you won't make much of a dint in the 9/11 crowd cause they don't respect or trust these sources.

I'm sure your a real good boy though. Your family must be proud. I'm not being sarcastic, I really think your politically correct approach must make any mother proud.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The New Mantra of the 21st Century will oneday be ............." 9/11 was An INSIDE Job ! "

The Truth is Out there for those who seek it .............

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
reply to post by GoodOlDave

LOL just realised your signiture is a quote from Bill Clinton. LOLOLOLOLOLOL wow, K. Ah I'm in tears. Had a look at your post history and seems you get your jollies from entering 9/11 threads to insult and offer up popular mechanics and NIST as reputable sources. Hay you may beleive them to be credible but thats where you won't make much of a dint in the 9/11 crowd cause they don't respect or trust these sources.

All right then, would you mind terribly telling me what sources you DO respect and trust? The testimony given to the 9/11 commission isn't enough. FEMA and NIST engineers aren't enough. MIT materials engineers aren't enough. The opinions of the original architects of the WTC aren't enough. The information taken from the black boxes isn't enough. Photographs aren't enough. Eyewitnesses aren't enough. Al Qaida broadcasts on Al Jazeera aren't enough. Heck, not even a taxi driver driving his cab by the Pentagon is enough. What the heck is left that you wouldn't brush off as gov't disinformation in knee jerk reflex? Please, enlighten me.

Dude, in case it hasn't occurred to you, when you people have become so much in love with these conspiracy stories that an immigrant from El Salvador working the lawns of the Pentagon is a secret gov't agent and yet a bunch of college kids making internet videos in their dorm room is unimpeachable evidence, then the problem isn't with the evidence being presented to you. The problem is with you and your blind zealotry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join