It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Apology Took Place Yesterday In My Local Inn

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

GoodOldDave -

Glad to see you have racked up a nice ripe 11 stars for your post there buddy.

I don't really know where you are going with your post, but in my personal experience and research of how the gov't operates, only a very few amount of people would have had to be "in" on the conspiracy.

The government is incredibly Compartmentalized

I have not seen any credible evidence to suggest that each and every member of all of those agencies you named were all involved in the conspiracy of 9/11.

Please, take 20 minutes to watch this video and debunk all of the links/references in it:

Once you have debunked all of those aspects which are part of the *real* conspiracy facts and angles, please let us know.

Also, what is your opinion of Zbigniew Brzezinski?

edit to add: OP, read both of your posts and I can relate to your stories. Very glad, like others, that your encounter turned out overwhelmingly positive. I have had some conversations go both ways, and I think I could have predicted the outcomes every time... but you have to try, right?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by beebs]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Lol Yea the problem is with me. So why waste your time. I get most of my info from a gremlin that lives in a bathtub.

Your good at making stuff up about conspiracy theorists and their beleifs in order to ridicule them. Thought I'd give you a head start. The world is as you see it. Nothing sinister, just patriotic freedom lovin americans being told nothing but the truth and a high tech bunch of well organised cavemen that want our freedom. Carry on my Gremlin has advised me not to waste any more time with you, must go.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I like your well mannered approach. Looking forward to reading some back and forth between you two.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Nothin but coincidences in those videos. Proves nothing. I choose to ignore any logic presented in those videos. Bush, Cheney, Brszinski, and others love us and would not hurt us, and definately not lie to us. Those god damn college kids in their dorm rooms makin videos, don't listen to them they are all kooks and have been brainwashed. Who said they can start thinking and make correlations. How dare they. Best they pick up a copy of popular mechanics and fall in line. (LOL Sarcasm. Just incase anyone doesn't realise)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

The problem is with you and your blind zealotry.

Thanks for clearing that up for us 'nonbelievers' of the 'official' accounting for 911.

To the OP: Ahh the many arguments that I've heard to not really examine the anomalies that surround this calamity.

The resultant wars waged, and the money and lives spent waging them factor into the denial.

'How could you fool the whole world?'

It's simple really, the 'whole' world was not fooled.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have looked in to it with the help of airspoon, but there is more to it than just the devaluing if the dollar, the americans put sadaam in power for two reasons so that he could keep close eyes on Iran and share the oil around and make lots of money. From what I understand aswell there were many other reasons for attacking Iraq which include excavation and hidden archaeology. Its a complicated subject indeed one that stems back to the beginnning of the eighties.

That's good news, love it when that happens eh?

Also they were wanting to control the Iraqi oil, not to use it but to keep it in the ground. Artificial scarcity of needed resources increases the price, remember when the price of oil started rising?

And it isn't the first time they've done this.

Did Dick Cheney send us in to seize the last dwindling supplies? Unlikely. Our world's petroleum reserves have doubled in just twenty-five years -- and it is in Shell's and the rest of the industry's interest that this doubling doesn't happen again. The neo-cons were hell-bent on raising Iraq's oil production. Big Oil's interest was in suppressing production, that is, keeping Iraq to its OPEC quota or less. This raises the question, did the petroleum industry, which had a direct, if hidden, hand, in promoting invasion, cheerlead for a takeover of Iraq to prevent overproduction?

www.alternet.org...

It is part of capitalism to keep resources in demand artificially scarce in order to make more profit.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Actually, common sense tells me that WTC 7 falling to the ground was as a result of collateral damage from a terrorist attack.

So how does your 'common sense' explain all four walls ending up on top of the debris pile, i.e. it landed in its own footprint.

Do you understand what it takes to do that?

science.howstuffworks.com...

Random fire and asymmetrical damage is not going to cause the outer walls to be on top of the debris pile. For that to happen it has to be controlled, as per the link, timed perfectly so the inner columns collapse first to allow the outer sections to fall inwards. Without that they would fall outwards, path of least resistance, if it could even collapse from fire at all that is.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just going back a bit ! There are many types of 'sniffer' dogs ! The 'sniffer' dogs allowed into ground zero were which type again ? Cadaver, drug, explosive,rescue, etc etc ?

[edit on 083030p://09America/Chicago07 by ProRipp]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
S&F and good news glad to see this transpire in a positive way and your friends are awakening perhaps? No we will not let this atrocity committed upon our own countrymen get swept under the rug and be forgotten. We know enough to keep fighting the good fight with it has ups and downs. One can only hope the true purps behind this conspiracy are dealt with extreme punishment and exposed. I remain optimistic it may very well come to light when these monsters have died from old age by then but we try.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Don't think GoodOlDave is gonna answer you.

Think hes done a runner in the 9/11 mossad thread after a few of us pointed out his ridiculous flaws.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Titan Uranus because: Toned down so as not to come across as personally attacking

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Yeah, I don't think so. If he was going to he would have done it already. Also, in other threads he hasn't responded when confronted.

I think he has firmly established certifiable behavior, it is only a matter of time before the Management investigates, if they haven't already.

I know I would keep a close eye on behavior like that, if I was a Mod.

But I'm not, and this isn't a witch hunt I guess...

That is why we have stars I think, to show a bit of a consensus and democracy in the ideas expressed on ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I've never seen "GoodOlDave" post in any forum other than the "9/11" threads. He's/She's soooo passionate about the 9/11 "truthers" being "conspiracy nuts" that he/she really has no time in his/her life other than try to "debunk" anything that possibly opposes the O/S. Sorry for all the quotes, but it's sad really. How much more blatant clues can one give to a "conspiracy" web site about what they are trying to do????

I mean 1,929 posts ALL in the 9/11 threads??? 3092 stars ALL relating to posts defending the O/S??? GIVE_ME_A_BREAK GUY!!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I mean 1,929 posts ALL in the 9/11 threads??? 3092 stars ALL relating to posts defending the O/S??? GIVE_ME_A_BREAK GUY!!!

Hmm this puts a whole load of weight towards cointelpro operating on these boards.
I mean seriously who would spend all their time embracing ignorance and arguing against something so black and white unless there is an agenda at play.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yea I was gettin sus on him too but didn't want to pull the disinfo card. Maybe he's just so committed to the lie that he is trying to convince himself more than anyone else. Kinda feel sorry for the bloke. Unless he is gettin paid to troll in 9/11 threadds then he, as far as I am concerned, is just as much of a terrorist as the ones behind 9/11.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
"All right then, would you mind terribly telling me what sources you DO respect and trust?"

I don't mind terribly telling you (whatever the hell that means) that I do not respect and trust sources, since most people in positions of power are pathological liars with agendas.

"The testimony given to the 9/11 commission isn't enough."

Are you talking about the same 9/11 Commission Report which even the commission members state was based on lies, false testimony and stonewalling?

www.salem-news.com...

"FEMA and NIST engineers aren't enough."

Let's see...two Government organizations which rely on Government funding for their survival. No conflict of interest there to kiss some Government a**, huh?

"MIT materials engineers aren't enough."

No reason for the good folk at MIT to be propaganda whores, even though they do receive quite a bit of Government funding to spread the gospel.

"The opinions of the original architects of the WTC aren't enough."

Are you talking about this guy who stated that the WTC Towers were designed to withstand multiple airline impacts?

www.youtube.com...

"The information taken from the black boxes isn't enough."

Are you talking about the black boxes which were miraculously destroyed and never recovered in a crash where a pristine paper passport and a rubber tire survived?

"Photographs aren't enough."

Especially the ones which were Photoshopped by some graphic designer wannabe.

"Eyewitnesses aren't enough."

Please forgive me for not believing "eyewitnesses" whom I've never met or spoken to. How stupid of me to doubt the credibility of the words from these faceless individuals.

"Al Qaida broadcasts on Al Jazeera aren't enough."

Forget about the fact that the disreputable/treasonous media has made tons of money on two phony wars. Mainstream media big wigs are really very truthful and honorable individuals and have no dog in this fight. They're just terribly misunderstood.

"Heck, not even a taxi driver driving his cab by the Pentagon is enough."

Are you talking about the taxi driver whose wife just happens to work for the FBI and when pressed with questions refused to get involved, stating that 9/11 is much bigger than him and is for the rich and powerful?

"What the heck is left that you wouldn't brush off as gov't disinformation in knee jerk reflex? Please, enlighten me."

Apparently nothing is left - it seems you have covered it all. You the man!

edit on 9-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: clarity

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Sorry to say you just wasted your time if you were replying to GoodOlDave.

Beebs has aked him to comment/refute some content he put up and Daves usual bs couldn't cut it so he's done a runner. I've run into him on a few threads now and offer you this advice, ingore the troll.

Your time would be better spent on those that are unsure not those that want to beleive the lies at all costs.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

GoodOldDave -

Glad to see you have racked up a nice ripe 11 stars for your post there buddy.

I don't really know where you are going with your post, but in my personal experience and research of how the gov't operates, only a very few amount of people would have had to be "in" on the conspiracy.

The government is incredibly Compartmentalized

Ah yes, the "compartmentalization" crutch again. Apparently, a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans witout slipping on banana peels can plant secret controlled demolitions in an occupied building withotu anyone noticing, conceal all the blatant evidence, publish disinformation from every source from NIST to NORAD to the Saudi gov;t, all with the sheer perfection of a supernatural act and all without having any witnesses comign forward, all by using "compartmentalization". Sorry, but that's a pretty huge horse pill you're asking us to swallow.

I'm going to something I've never done before- I'll going to ask you to speculate. Please make up any reasonable scenario you can possibly think of, even if there's no evidence to back the claim up whatsoever, to answer the following question: just HOW do you use compartmentalization to get someone to sneak in undetected and plant secret controlled demolitions in an occupied building...particularly a famous building like the WTC...without getting them to realize they're going to kill off a whole lot of innocent people AND prohibiting them from realizing they're the ones who caused the towers to fall after the fact? It seems to me that if you can't get past that, your conspiracy claims don't even get out of the gate.

The conspiracy people frequently use the prior example of the Manhattan project to explain compartmentalization, but where their example fails is that after the bomb was dropped, everyone knew exactly what it was they were working on. Even if you hire some high school dropout and tell him to drive a mysterious truck carrying mysterious boxes to the WTC for others to pick up, he's still going to get suspicious when the WTC collapsed a week later.

I have not seen any credible evidence to suggest that each and every member of all of those agencies you named were all involved in the conspiracy of 9/11.

That's the problem right there, in a nutshell- there isn't any credible evidence for *any* of these conspiracies floating aroung, only manipulated facts, innuendo dropping, baseless accusations, and outright falsehoods. The desire for these conspiracy stories being true is so great that even an taxi driver out on the highway near the Pentagon is being accused of being some secret gov't disinformation agent. I shouldn't have to tell you this is NOT how a movement based upon :learnign teh facts of 9/11" should be operating.

I have no opinion of him one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"What the heck is left that you wouldn't brush off as gov't disinformation in knee jerk reflex? Please, enlighten me."

Apparently nothing is left - it seems you have covered it all. You the man!

LOL I could have told you that. The reason is obvious, and it has nothing to do with armies of secret disinformation agents planted everywhere. You people WANT these conspiracy stories to be true, and no matter what the evidence is, you will devote yourselves to looking for a reason why you shouldn't have to accept it regardless of how ludicrous it is. Case in point- there is such a large collection of photographs taken of the steel at ground zero and they all show NO signs of any sabotage- they're all either snapped like twigs or torn like paper- which shows your conspriacy stories are rubbish right there, and all you people can do is claim they're either doctored, or that the person who took them is a secret disinformation agent. Sorry, but make believe is not legitimate evidence to back up make believe.

BTW would you mind terribly citing a source showing the Pentagon taxi driver is an FBI agent? I mean a REAL source, not innuendo or five degrees of separation, Kevin Bacon" games.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry, but that's a pretty huge horse pill you're asking us to swallow.

Please, I'm not asking you to swallow any dogma - that is a misrepresentation of my stance.

But... again, I refer to these videos - because as far as I'm aware everything checks out:

I'm going to something I've never done before- I'll going to ask you to speculate. Please make up any reasonable scenario you can possibly think of, even if there's no evidence to back the claim up whatsoever, to answer the following question: just HOW do you use compartmentalization to get someone to sneak in undetected and plant secret controlled demolitions in an occupied building...particularly a famous building like the WTC...without getting them to realize they're going to kill off a whole lot of innocent people AND prohibiting them from realizing they're the ones who caused the towers to fall after the fact? It seems to me that if you can't get past that, your conspiracy claims don't even get out of the gate.

Again, I am for a new investigation - not for making up theories... although the videos above do a good job of elaborating on how such a feat could(not did) happen.

...after the bomb was dropped, everyone knew exactly what it was they were working on.

Precisely.

I have no opinion of him one way or the other.

How disturbing. He is perhaps one of the most influential people post-WWII, IMO.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Sorry to say you just wasted your time if you were replying to GoodOlDave.

Beebs has aked him to comment/refute some content he put up and Daves usual bs couldn't cut it so he's done a runner. I've run into him on a few threads now and offer you this advice, ingore the troll.

To which I will reply...

a) I do have a life outside of ATS, so be careful when you post things like, "I'm a runner" becuase eventually I'll come back and have you eat crow. Sort of like now.

b) my philosophy is that the truth never needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's falshoods that always have to run and hinde from the truth. I don't need to run away...

c)...but apparently you do, seeing that you're telling people to ignore what I post here. That's just another way of saying, "don't read any of the material he posts becuase he's posting dangerous things that will make you doubt your faith in your conspiracies. I'm not askign you for your sister's bra size, dude, I'm asking for people to show why the things I post are wrong, and not one of you has even come close.

Your time would be better spent on those that are unsure not those that want to beleive the lies at all costs.

Well, since this by definition means you're telling people to stay away from Alex Jones, Morgan Reynolds, and Dylan Avery, I suppose you can't be all bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join