It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Take your senseless post and bring it elsewhere?

Thanks, come again.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's where you always feel, like you do when you think back on some excellent memory, only instead of lasting for that brief second or two, it goes on and on, forever, and the feeling never fades...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Not under the current dying system no.

I am not sure of what you mean here ....

The Janitor anecdote, was just a comment towards our potential - be that `realised` or not .

"God given talent" ...... does God play favourites ?

"external locus of control " a belief that forces outside of themselves affect ones ability to succeed . luck, god ,curses .... i.e lack of personal responsibility .

My apologies, i took your pondering for a dream.

==============================================

Pour forth the truth from your container and lets see if we don't have more in common than differences.

I wouldn`t be so presumptuous as to `pour forth the truth`.

=============================================

The answer imho, will not arrive in the form of `a messiah`..... it will be a slow , hopefully steady, progression towards a more enlightened society/ brotherhood of Man. With the threat of total collapse at every technological juncture .

With the time approaching 6 am here, ....... my bed calls to me.

Enjoyed the chat IAMIAM,
Sincerely all the best.

Umbra Sumus.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by overextended1
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Take your senseless post and bring it elsewhere?

Thanks, come again.

A rather conflicted message .

"Senseless" ......

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

I wouldn`t be so presumptuous as to `pour forth the truth`.

It wouldn't be presumptuous at all in this conversation of "heaven" would it? Is such an idea not personal enough that we can all lay some claim to being able to define it for ourselves, and therefore be "our" truth of the matter?

The answer imho, will not arrive in the form of `a messiah`..... it will be a slow , hopefully steady, progression towards a more enlightened society/ brotherhood of Man. With the threat of total collapse at every technological juncture .

We are really not so far apart here. I believe it will come from the understanding that WE are THE messiah. We are our own saviors and I emphasise "THE" to denote our uniqueness in this concept. I hope it will be sooner than later.

With the time approaching 6 am here, ....... my bed calls to me.

It has been a most enjoyable conversation. I am looking forward to discussing the matter more with you, if you will so entertain me. If not, then I will see you around the boards!

Be well Brother

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This world is no heaven and I am no friend to this world.
This world is insane, as in completely lost it's mind.
Things have just been way to out of hand for far to long now.
I can't see how anyone could mistake this place for heaven. Life was never intended to be a long string of rules and regulations. It wasn't meant to be filled with the stress of being in debt for the dwelling you live in. Or the transportation you need to go and earn a living.

A debt that assures stress with rigid monthly payments that keep you performing
like a friggin cyborg for the next 30 to 40 years. Don't get sick or have any family problems cause
there's no room in this world for anything human. Oh but we can sell you some insurance that will take care of things if something like that happens. Insurance just invites a whole new set Johns to join the train.

The government is mending everybody in for who knows what? You want to call this heaven? I'm thinking somebody does need to wake up around here for sure.

I went to the recycler yesterday to turn in some aluminum. Got greeted by a brand new law. The amount total was over twenty dollars so I had to wait three days to get my money. I didn't say a word. I grabbed my aluminum and left.
Came back with my brother he turned in half of the aluminum, I got my money and we went to the bar. All it amounted
to was more confusion and kaos and stress. Unbelievably stupid.
So what is the purpose of crap like that? Just to make everything tough for everyone involved?
There trying to kill us. They create a jobless environment. Then start putting the screws to everything else.
They don't want money to be available to us. Why?

These money sucking idiots in the credit world are charging 45 cents to swipe your card now.
I can't believe some people just sit around and dream up ways to bleed, nickle and dime, and
needle and suckle you for your money. The credit card companies look to devour your flesh like some zombie hoard following you slowly but relentlessly. Until you become RERENTLESS.

This is not heaven! Jees get a grip or get off the xanix.

I could go on and on because it all just keeps going on and on. The greed and selfishness of mankind makes me want to blow chunks. It's sickening.

What ever it is it is? This is not Heaven
This world is a place I feel I have to apologise to my kids for bringing
them into. It is geared to be a soul shredding machine and it's running at full
volume. I despise this world and long to see it pass away. Only then can it become what it was meant to be. The land of Hunky Dory or whatever. This is the thinking of many like me that know there is something so much better
coming and there eager for it yes.

The kingdom of God is all around us and I do see that. That doesn't mean that it is a part of this reality yet.

Randyvious

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ATS in Heaven. It will be impossible to double post.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

My Brother, I feel the pain this world has caused you. However, it is of our own making. Restraints have been put upon us because we needed them to be put there. Without them, we may have destroyed ourselves long ago by our primitive nature. It is a self imposed hell.

Do you not believe in the possibility of something better? If so, what are you willing to give FOR something better?

To get, one must first give. This is the basic rule of life.

Peace and happiness is within each of us. It is not an external stimulus unless we choose it to be. First be content with what you do have. Then labor to help your fellow man rise to that level.

If you do not have any joy in your heart left, borrow someone elses. Have you ever seen a young couple in love? They are willing to share it if you just ask properly. Walk up and tell them how much joy their love gives you, congratulate them, and encourage them to keep it always. There is joy to be found in this, if you open your heart to it.

Have you seen a couple celebrate their new born? They are willing to share this joy if you ask them. Bask in it, take it in, feed on it. Share your love with their celebration and you will be rewarded.

Greet everyone you meet as if they are your long lost sibling. A smile and a heart felt hello will open doors to wondrous people you never knew you met.

Your suffering? There is plenty of that going around indeed. Extend the hand of friendship to the suffering, do your best to relieve it, and yours will dissipate in kind.

Do not let the false masters of this world snuff out your very soul. Be strong and LOVE.

My God if you could just behold its power!

My Brother, if you do not see heaven in this world, it will not be there in your next. We need to open our eyes see it. Strip the judgement from our hearts and it is there.

You are a King my Brother. What you do with your kingdom is in your power.

I know this world is Heaven, because I am in it!

With love

Your Brother

[edit on 3-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

[edit on 3-9-2010 by IAMIAM]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I refuse to take anything away from your post. Except that I did say I know it is all around us. I just have a hard time accepting that it is manifest to this reality yet. I believe in the new Heaven and the new Earth.

The post was well done.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I just have a hard time accepting that it is manifest to this reality yet.

It does manifest in EVERYTHING in this reality my Brother. You must open your eyes to see it, and this is not easy. If you have a child, and was present when he was born. Do you remember the joy when she/he was born? Bring that joy out every day. Make every situation bring you such pleasure. Even the absolute pain in this world can bring such pleasure if you look for it.

Every single adversity you face in life, is something you must learn to love. If you lose your money, it was never real anyway. If you lose your wife, what did you do to drive her from you? No one leaves another because they give them everything they want!

If you lose a child in death, what suffering did death save that child from! REJOICE!

Life is suffering, if we choose to suffer.

If you ever need someone to talk to Brother, to help you in your times of struggle, just PM me. I will do my best.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Those born into this world have no choice but to exist at this time and in this world.

To like or dislike this world is based on one's own perspective.

When it's all said and done, it doesn't matter what happened, but you were.

People should trust in no one but themselves. And they should live for themselves and live not to care about other people to the extent they detach from people.

They "go with the proverbial flow". It's like practicing Tao, only minus religion.

They should reject what history and what people teach them about god and the afterlfe.

Who would have the right to bring you to existence in a world where you experienced pain and agony while others live their life and have.

Those same people are the ones who impress their beliefs upon people, crediting their religions for their lifestyle, including sex, money, and power.

It's only their environment, including socio-economic background that allows them to succeed and culture to some extent.

Who wants another person or people tellling you what you need to believe in?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Heaven IMO would take away free will.
[i'm not religious btw]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
[i'm not religious btw]

My Brother, could you elaborate on your line of thinking here?

How would heaven take away your free will?

Heaven liberates the free will of ALL.

If you love your Brothers and Sisters as you love yourself, you allow them their free will as you exercise your own. Unless your free will is to enslave your Brothers and Sisters, then you would not be in heaven anyway.

Please elaborate, so I know where you are going.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can not understand why these topics are not in people intreast, what is it with you people!! This man is worried about you humans and some of you just make jokes about it like if their is nothing to worry about!! Do you people understand the seriousness of this matter? Well I guess not, you people are being lied to by these entities so called hybrid aka Nephilim. But who cares as long as my I-Pod battery still charged or my cell phone.

The bible explains that many but many people in abundance will perish from the face of this earth. Why? cause most of you are nonbelievers and very skeptic of these things that will take place soon here on planet earth, your not aware and you still have your chance to save your selves but are not doing it. ((( WAKE UP )))

Good post I gave it my star.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by IAMIAM

I can not understand why these topics are not in people intreast, what is it with you people!! This man is worried about you humans and some of you just make jokes about it like if their is nothing to worry about!! Do you people understand the seriousness of this matter? Well I guess not, you people are being lied to by these entities so called hybrid aka Nephilim. But who cares as long as my I-Pod battery still charged or my cell phone.

The bible explains that many but many people in abundance will perish from the face of this earth. Why? cause most of you are nonbelievers and very skeptic of these things that will take place soon here on planet earth, your not aware and you still have your chance to save your selves but are not doing it. ((( WAKE UP )))

Good post I gave it my star.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

This is exactly what I am trying to do my Brother, Thank you. I do not do it on behalf of Christianity alone however. Every world religion has this as there basic truth, "Do unto others as they would do unto you." It is more than a good moral it is the basic truth of our survival. We evolved by helping each other. Early tribal people lived by this code, and they lived peaceably. It wasn't until over crowding forced them to migrate, for the peace of the species. Through our our march over earth, we carried this truth. It was at first an oral tradition that evolved over time. Its meaning shifted and twisted through out the ages. Eventually, various cultures developed writing. This was after they developed culture. Once writing came, they penned down the stories which represented this basic truth. Different cultures, interpreted it different ways. These different paths of the same truth now cover the Earth. The variations are at odds with each other. It is destroying us, the species, our culture and our faith.

All over something none of us can ever define, God. He cannot be defined, therefore all faiths have there equal right to exist, even Atheists. The difference lies in the culture and an individual point of view. Some will say what about the class systems in place? What is more important, we keep our class systems, fight each other all the way, or we get past them, treat each other as equals, and reach for the stars. This is religious common sense and natural common sense.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

"for God has put it into their hearts to give their kingdom over to the beast until the words of God have been acomplished."

You are the ones who have given over your kingdom to the beast!

The Beast is the system that is controlling everyone through manipulations and mandates. You are willingly giving up your own kingdom of independence for the proffered benefits you think you have for bowing down to the dictates of the Beast system.

Problem is, some people actually need the "parenting" of the Beast because they have not learned responsibility or honor.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Amen Sister, Amen!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Sorry but to me it seems you don't have a clue. Why? Read on:

Money, in my opinion is the worst invention of man. It causes us to weigh one mans contribution to society as more or less than anothers. It is manipultable, corruptable, and at its very core nothing but an illusion.

Money, nor sword, isn't responsible for the misery of mankind. We can only blame ourselves if we misuse the possibilities. Every device can be used multible ways, medicine can be used for healing or intoxicating purposes.

Objects, as money is, cannot hence be blamed. You should wish for wise people instead as inhabitants of your paradise.

Above applies to most topics covered in your OP. Of course, what has been said, is merely my opinion.

Take care,

-v

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

[i'm not religious btw]

If there are only fully conscious people in heaven, there is no room for choices. You see, perfectly conscious being makes the right thing out of necessity, because it knows the goods and bads of all possible paths.

-v

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

[i'm not religious btw]

If there are only fully conscious people in heaven, there is no room for choices. You see, perfectly conscious being makes the right thing out of necessity, because it knows the goods and bads of all possible paths.

-v

My Brother, do for love of your Brothers and Sisters, aid them when they ask, love them all without judgement. Then you will be fully conscious. Then you will be prepared to enter Heaven.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join