It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bliss Of Evil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Something here reminds me of the film The Golden Compass.

I think I saw a little of that is it the movie with the talking bear.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I understood everything up to the boy and his dog. Who is the boy, who is the dog? And why are they so symbolic.

Here let me rewrite that since it is a bit backwards there at the end paragraph.

The story of god and the devil is the story of when heaven came into being, and came to the physical realm called earth and the universe by some. At the dawn of time when heaven touched the physical, when the infinite touched the finite, and created hell.....Its a story of a boy that once lived, and his dog.

Its a story of a boy, the devil, and his god. They are all one and the same entity, but it was not god or the devil who created the boy, it was the boy who created both god and the devil. For only one of those three is actually in the tangible realm, and it was not god that created mankind it was mankind that created both god and the devil.

And in some ways they are all one and the same being.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mmmm, crazycakes! Delicious!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I cannot wait for the day when God dethrones you psychopathic murderers.

Look at the Psalms of David; 149, the one before the last.

It predicts your end:

May the praise of God be in their mouths
and a double-edged sword in their hands,
7 to inflict vengeance on the nations
and punishment on the peoples,
8 to bind their kings with fetters,
their nobles with shackles of iron,
9 to carry out the sentence written against them—
this is the glory of all his faithful people.

And THIS IS WHY Humans Beings need to submit to the rule of God. Could there be anymore reason than this? Look at the world! This OP said it clearly! Psychopompos rule things! They are in love with the power of the dark side and so will NEVER THINK RATIONALLY! Never will they understand the good and value in service to God.

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that these morons - AS THE PSALMS EXPLICITLY REFERS TO THEM: Kings, and Nobles, since it is they who perpetuate the darkness of the world.....will be shackled to the iron they love so much, and it will be to the glory of thse faithful to the spirit of goodness, and righteousness.
edit on 8-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

You know, it wont finish nicely for you....Doesnt bother you, does it??

Also, how far does your abuse go? where does your love affair with evil run into a wall that says "too far". The law? Isnt the law just another of those useless fetters that prevents the free expression of your godly power??

When abusing someone, lets say verbally, and emotionally, do you try with all your might not to succumb to that pathetic "empathy", and sensitivity to their condition? Of course not! Why would a god such as yourself both with such nonsense!

People like you are sooo deluded. No balance at all.
edit on 8-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join