It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bliss Of Evil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Anyone ever just glide on currents of badness all week long?

Or happily let yourself be strung out, disregarding all matters of practical importance in favor of injecting the soul with a substance known to some as "the bliss of evil"?

I have met people with such a temperament. Those whose nervous systems have the uncanny ability to subsist wholly on evil deeds. Those who have in all meaningful sense risen above the law and any concept of conscience, able to laugh amongst the gods while sinning among men.

They are the uncompromising and successful icons we read about in the newspaper. They are the winners and moguls. They are the saviors of God and the protectors of wonderment, the rightful initiates to the mystery in the bible known as God's secret manna of heaven. And so it is, that the unrestful eyes of the wicked also retain a glimmer of that magical energy sent from the other world, to assure their triumph on earth and more importantly to instill the powerful with the solemn responsibility of making the world, be it one of good or evil.

And with the servile trickery of a Mephistopheles we can also learn to manipulate that portion of the divine power that wills only the evil. For things are constantly rising and falling on the earth, why not be the catalyst instead of the victim?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And the end result of cruising along with the bliss of evils is that you'll end up somebody who has no friends and who thinks all men are killers and all women are whores.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Lol, nice. Well apparently most people on the board don't have many friends and the second one was an objective assessment of gender roles.

I can tell by your pathetic attempt to insult an anonymous internet persona that your skills in evil could use a little brushing up.
Heh.

Edit to add - You should get a life buddy.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by AProphet1233]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Please explain how using the titles of the thread you've posted in a reply to your thread in any way comes across as an attempt to insult.

I'm merely attempting to understand the nature of your post(s).

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Try and understand your subconscious and why it's hiding from your conscious mind the obvious fact that you attempted to insult me, mr anonymous, by parroting my previous thread titles. Do you think this is a valid response? Are you an idiot? Next try typing something that adds to the discussion smart guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Doubting the sincerity of a post is not an attempt to insult. I do find it funny that you make this accusation while you, yourself, hurl insults. Such behavior is known as transference and, while having nothing to do with the embracing of evil, is still a very telling behavior.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Don't get psychological with me you projecting narcissist. It's common sense when you continually post in my threads with your snide two liners.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Out of ten threads you've started, and excluding this one, I believe that I have posted ONE reply, in total, to your threads. You are free to correct me if I am wrong.

I would make several suggestions if you feel singled out or abused.

You can alert mods if you feel that you've been personally attacked in a thread. Or if a comment is off topic.

You can choose to ignore any user you do not agree with. This can be accomplished by either simply ignoring them - or by actually using the "ignore user" feature built into ATS.

Or you can choose the method that I use and actually opt to have a grown up exchange of ideas and thoughts.

Now you have posited that there are men who can rise about morality and who can exist in a wholly selfish and immoral air.

Suggesting specifics to focus your topic, such as mentioning Crowley, among others, might serve to turn this thread into something of note.

Or you can continue to lash out at those who comment.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

When the wicked spring as the grass,and when all
the workers of iniquity do flourish;it is that they shall
be destroyed for ever:
Psalms 92:7

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

When the wicked spring as the grass,and when all
the workers of iniquity do flourish;it is that they shall
be destroyed for ever:
Psalms 92:7

You are lukewarm and I shall spew thee out of my mouth. Thus the devils where cast into the herd of swine who straightaway flew themselves over the cliff after begging the almighty for reprieve. You, mam, are one of many swine who will perish due to the sins of your ancestors.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You are wrong...
I am a born again,saved by the blood,believer
and servant to Jesus/Yeshua.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

There is obviously nothing better to do in Georgia than be a sponge. Try making a thread that gets more than 13 replies loser. I bask in my artistic freedom and hope I can free some people from their limitations by doing so... and in a place that actually has civilization... you know, where we don't marry our cousins.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

You are wrong...
I am a born again,saved by the blood,believer
and servant to Jesus/Yeshua.

Beware that the master you serve is not the almighty but a lame and stupid devil. You have been born but once in ignorance and in ignorance you shall perish, unredeemed and unrisen from the stench and decay of your tomb.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Since you have only been a member for a short
time.You may not be aware that this site has
rules that have to be followed.Name calling and
insulting other members is not tolerated here on
ATS.
Unless you are trying to prove that you are the
epitome of blissful evil.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

There is obviously nothing better to do in Georgia than be a sponge. Try making a thread that gets more than 13 replies loser. I bask in my artistic freedom and hope I can free some people from their limitations by doing so... and in a place that actually has civilization... you know, where we don't marry our cousins.

This is all that I would expect from an adolescent mind. Bigotry, baseless vitriol, and irrational judgments.

How can you free anyone from anything when you have't even conquered your own inmaturity?

I suggest your next attempt at salvation start with a mirror.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My antagonists are slothful and unworthy in their supposed vengeance. Righteousness isn't for such as you two. You are deemed unworthy by the greater good. Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Can't we all just get along?

Where is the love, people?

Where is the love?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
*Stumbles past the angry drunks engaging in a shouting match...*

*Releases a steady stream of flatulence *

*Walks off, oddly satisfied *

X

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Just remember kids...only YOU can prevent forest fires.

Users are losers.

EVIL is the opposite of LIVE.
GOD is the opposite of DOG.
POOP is the opposite of POOP !

Please let this thread be dead.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

So are you just starting all these threads just for "kicks"?
Just waiting to abuse replying posters?

Or is it to try to just get stars and flags like your thread moaning about how you had no friends? (Which I felt all along was purely contrived.) Hoping that truly well meaning people would fawn over you and encourage you with attention?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join