"U.S. Plan: Biweekly Meetings, Peace in One Year The Jerusalem Post's Hilary Leila Krieger writes, "US Mideast envoy George Mitchell on Tuesday
night stressed the US belief in the possibility of the sides reaching an agreement within a year. ... He also began to sketch out the American
perspective of how talks would proceed, embracing Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s suggestion that he meet personally with Palestinian Authority
President Mahmoud Abbas every two weeks."
This is unfortunately a total farce as their can be no peace without Hamas involvement. Since Hamas is hell bent on Israels destruction thats no going
On the other side, Netanyahu will not be the PM that establishes a Palestinian State. These are the deal breakers that Israel is counting on.
1. Israeli control of all borders
2. No right of return for the Diaspora Palestinians
3. East Jerusalem as part of Palestine
4. Israel moving back to the 1967 armistice lines
5. Israeli control of Palestinian water.
6. Israels insistance on having the right to fly over Palestine at will
If these don't work Israel will do something to derail the negotiations as will Hamas. Seems sadly there is little hope for peace.