It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Seen Free-Mason Oriented Comedy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
A fair argument could be made tat "National Treasure" would qualify under the terms of the OP

That was more like a tragedy.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I think the masons on here are scum and are evil.....lol just kidding most of the masons on here aren't bad people even tho i do believe that some masons in the past have been part of the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission if you wanna call that the modern day Illuminati like some others i have no beef with that, but i feel most of the so called Illuminati connections are with masons over seas.....but the ones on here have at least said they joined because they think it will make them better people or for the botherhood camaraderie aspect of the whole thing which is there perception of what the masons may be, is it the true perception of what they are......well that's in the eyes of the beholder.

But as far as comedy gos yea there's been mason comedy Monty Paythons did a few skits like the one the poster linked, not alot of sketches have been done on them tho but i guess the fact there a secret society plays a part of it plus its not really a big topic in the main stream media, perhaps a ploy so they remain secret or just nobody cares.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Masonic references in the comics

www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by indigothefish
Ever Seen Free-Mason Oriented Comedy

No, but I do have a Youtube video of Networkdude trying to program his microwave clock. It is always '12:00, 12:00, 12:00' at his house.

not everyone is obsessed with time. Here in the south, we aren't worried about rushing to do things. We just sit back and sip on some sweet tea, and watch it all happen.

This South Park episode called "The Hair club for Men" is a rip on masonry, and flipping hilarious. Much funnier than Augustus Masonicus.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Ever Seen Free-Mason Oriented Comedy

No, but I do have a Youtube video of Networkdude trying to program his microwave clock. It is always '12:00, 12:00, 12:00' at his house.

not everyone is obsessed with time. Here in the south, we aren't worried about rushing to do things. We just sit back and sip on some sweet tea, and watch it all happen.

This South Park episode called "The Hair club for Men" is a rip on masonry, and flipping hilarious. Much funnier than Augustus Masonicus.

thats more a parody on the concept of a secret society than a 'rip on freemasonry'.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

well i was really intending on beinging up material that pokes fun at the masons not just mentioning them

just mentioning them and things related to them are comically 'making fun' of them in some way are totally different!@

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

i have seen the first national treasure movie, but don't remember any jokes used in it relevant to the free masons

were there any?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

i have seen the first national treasure movie, but don't remember any jokes used in it relevant to the free masons

were there any?
I think he meant the movie itself was fairly laughable in its plausibility. But people see movies like that, or read Dan Brown novels, and think that's what Freemasonry is really like.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Charlie Murphy did a sketch once where he referred to "a secret society of functioning retards."

The Flintstones contained vignettes where Fred and Barney are members of a secret society, although it's not called the Freemasons outright, rather The Loyal Order of Dinosaurs or something like that.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Flintstones had the Buffalo's and Happy Days had the Leopard Lodge .These are all tongue and cheek parodys of freemasonry . No wonder creepy little Ritchie Cunningham went on produce the Davinci Code propaganda .Many shows have hidden masonry theology , symbols , gestures or buzz words in them .The whole cast of Sienfield were members . Tv is rife with subtle referances . But has nothing on the film industry .

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Nice to see you guys have a sense of humour

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
The whole cast of Sienfield were members.
Nope, just Michael Richards (Kramer). Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander are not, and last I heard, Julia Louis Dreyfus was a woman. I might be wrong on that one... not really wanting to check, myself...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Nope, just Michael Richards (Kramer). Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander are not, and last I heard, Julia Louis Dreyfus was a woman. I might be wrong on that one... not really wanting to check, myself...

Michael Richards was on the cover of the Scottish Rite Journal. I guess he didn't get kicked out until after he made the news.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Michael Richards was on the cover of the Scottish Rite Journal. I guess he didn't get kicked out until after he made the news.
I am not aware of anyone claiming he was kicked out. To the best of my knowledge, he's still an active 33° member of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

If you can't work out that Julia Louis Dreyfus is a woman you've got a problem .Considering you call your self a mason it does not seem like you have progressed too far if at all . I would have thought a good mason would have heard of co-masonry , the eastern star , and the rainbow girls to name a few ? My grandmother attends a lodge to my disgust . And hey not to mention that Queen Elizebeth is the head of york rite masonry .
Next you'll tell us there is only 33 d's am I right ?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

co-masonry , the eastern star , and the rainbow girls to name a few

please note that none of the above is titled simply "masonry" yes there are other groups within masonry and in addition to masonry that have women members, but one of the tenets of masonry is to be a man. While the queen isn't the prettiest women I have seen, she is still a woman and therefore has nothing at all to do with regular masonry. And there are only 3 degrees in masonry. Scottish Rite goes up to 33 and Memphis Rite goes up to 99. But regular masonry only has 3.

Until you get invited to go to the super secret side of masonry where the whole world is at your fingertips and world domination is only the beginning. there you have 50 degrees. The 50th being the Grand Poobah degree. You have to drink goats blood out of an old shoe, and swear a blood oath to Margarete Thatcher.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

when i went through the 50Th i remember that I had to were a pair of George Washington's drawers rolled up above the knee, the skid marks in the seat, it was said that it would enlighten me. but i have said way to much. They will not let me come to the "World take over" meeting, Cant miss that one the main topic is wall street dominance

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join