It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage taken at Discovery Channel HQ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Just out of curiosity but is there a connection between this buildings companies and that of the WTC also significant persons. CEO's etc etc. Turner con?

Couple of other things.
Asian? That will only lead to something worse? Possible catalyst?
False flag?
Eyes are focused here what's going on elsewhere?
How is discovery or other companies doing financially?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

What a glorious lunatic.

Claim X is supposed to do Y then blow up X for failure to do Y.

I guess I can Lee wants to save the planet and blowing up DN didnt/wouldnt save the planet so we must blow up Mr. Lee.

Makes perfect sense.

link   
WHAT?!!!

He doesn't like dirty jobs?

We are running out of time to save this planet and the Discovery Channel is a big part of the problem, not the
solution. Instead of showing successful solutions, their broadcast programs seem to be doing the opposite. Shows like “Cash
Cab” and “Dirty Jobs” serve as diversions to keep the focus off what is really important, which is Global Warming and
Animal Extinction. Why do they broadcast a show like “Future Weapons” that only promise to destroy the planet even
more? And their new lineup “Planet Green” is all about more products and other substandard solutions. Do we really need
shows like these when the planet is in crisis? No, instead the focus should be on coming up with new formulas that actually
work. Why would the broadcasters and programmers focus more on the destruction of the planet rather than saving it?

Source

IRM :shk:

link   

Originally posted by heyJude
Someone might die?

No doubt it's being covered by FOX.

For what its worth I just checked - it also running as headline item on the following news websites.

CNN, ABC News, MSNBC, CBS News, AP, BBC,

I could go on listing more but I'm not sure its needed.

Could it be it is actually news and not just a Fox thing? Or perhaps that all the others are just a bad as Fox?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seeing his demands..I admire the guy. Go Lee

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity but is there a connection between this buildings companies and that of the WTC also significant persons. CEO's etc etc. Turner con?

Couple of other things.
Asian? That will only lead to something worse? Possible catalyst?
False flag?
Eyes are focused here what's going on elsewhere?
How is discovery or other companies doing financially?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
dam and he tought he was going to change all that over night with 1 bomb and one man,what a joke!!
thanks PRince of DArkness [star] great guys we have his demands

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Yeah, got to admire a guy - armed with a gun and explosives. And taking hostages. Man, what a hero!

CX

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Could it be it is actually news and not just a Fox thing? Or perhaps that all the others are just a bad as Fox?

Megan Kelly's on there giving it her best "sinister tewwa" voice, she needs to get a patch and a cat to stroke i swear!

CX.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Have we confirmed that he was a muslim yet? If so, which country should we invade because of this international act of terrorism????

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
got his facebook page, calling for a revolution, surprise surprise

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness
Seeing his demands..I admire the guy. Go Lee

Are you planning to be one of the first or last humans wiped off the planet earth?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Link please?
I'm sure we would like to see his FB page. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
More links to his website

web.archive.org...://savetheplanetprotest.com/

His Myspace
www.myspace.com...

Also he is talking about this Ishmael (novel)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Apprently this guy thinks children are "pollution" and humans are pieces of filth.

He's going to give us ALL a bad name, this will only serve to help wage their war against conspiracy theorists and ultimately dissenters.

Out of ALL the channels out there, why is it the Discovery channels responsibility to save the world ?? Their on the forefront of science and social problems. They even had a documentary on the Oil Spill. So why go after them and not the hundreds of other channels which show nonstop crap, like " keeping up with the kardasians" or " my sweet 16".

well done Jason, you will ruin it for us all.

Fortunately he doesnt seem the kinda guy who would kill people.

Unfortunately they'll probably kill him anyways.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Are you planning to be one of the first or last humans wiped off the planet earth?

You'd be the first one to know
. Enjoy your time.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hey infraredman,where would you get it? dirty jobs!
This is ment to be a man named Jay Lee,he has protested on discovey channel many times before.This guy is crazy!!!!

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
He has some very good and valid points in his demands, but he's going about it the wrong way. He's acting like a villain and now people will regard him and his views as wrong.
It's a shame because he sounds like quite a rational thinker and his actions are completely the opposite of that.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I see he has been heavilly influenced by Daniel Quinn's Ishmael.

When do we start banning/burning the book?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Yeah, got to admire a guy - armed with a gun and explosives. And taking hostages. Man, what a hero!

Yeh that's what people understand today guns and explosive. That's the only way to get the message through for the world takes politeness as weakness.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join