It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporters of Glenn Beck

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

The picture with the guy with the doll and the shame in big bold letters, it is funny you should show that picture. After all it was proven, that he was a plant, sent in to discredit the movement there.
And unfortunately, it shows the underhanded tactics that some are going through to try to discredit a movement.
The issue and posting is about Glenn Beck, and there are questions that are often raised up, that many fail to ask or see.
The first question should be, is this man so dangerous that the federal government fears him? And why do they fear him and his message? What is it about this man, that the federal government, and especially the White House are at a point where they are trying to do everything they can to shut him down and others like him? I don't know about you, but that kind of reminds me of the Nixon adminstration, and his enemies list, where he did everything in his power to control the media and to destroy those he did not want to ask questions.
Another question should be: is what he is stating and the questions he is asking, is it valid or the truth. Does it have the simple nature of common sense in the matter where there can be no other plausible explination? After having watched and listened to Glenn Beck for several years now, from the time he was on CNN and after he moved to Fox, I would say it is, cause there are things that he has stated, that either has come to pass, or makes sense to everyone. He asks the questions that everyone is asking.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Oh yeah, Beck has gotten things wrong, and he admits to them. I even disagree with him on several things.

BUT, he gets more things right then anyone else in the MSM.

That is why the peeps cannot figure out what to do with him.

Notice how quick things just pop up all over the net smearing him, lies, deceit, attacks.

BUT never the message, because they cannot defend or discredit them. Oh yeah, the gov, the left, the dems, and even some in the Repubs are getting nervous about him. He is calling them out as well.

Later.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Ultimately I believe that is another thing that sets Glenn Beck apart from alot of the other people you see in the media, if he does get something wrong and is called on it, he takes time out of his shows to do the correction immediately right then and there. But those times are far and few. Any more if anything the one thing he keeps telling the general viewing audience is 2 things: 1) Do the research. Check out what he is stating, see if he is wrong or is he correct, do not just go on his word alone. 2) If you do the research, document it, and make copies, as it is coming out more and more, when these things air, they tend to get scrubbed. Sounds like good advice to me, what do all of you think?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So basically you want to create a Beck worship thread where no one is allowed to post anything negative about him? You do realize this is a discussion forum and people are allowed to voice their opinions because of the "deny ignorance" mantra, right?

You can't forbid people to rant about that obvious shill. He's endorsing a company that obviously rips of its customers, and clearly is against NET NEUTRALITY...something that all of us should be concerned about. AND he's turned into a total televangelist tapping into people's faith just so they'll follow his agenda. He also makes a living of taking things to extremes that have no real bearing in the real world. All just to get the people rally...just wish they'd realize his entire message is based on controlling the masses through faith, and badly researched statements based on either lies or half-truths.

Net neutrality affects ALL OF US, especially here on ATS...and Beck being against it just shows how deep he's in the pocket of big business:

If you want a one-sided Beck worship thread, I suggest you create a Beck fan blog...ATS is a DISCUSSION forum where people have a right to voice their opinion.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by MrXYZ]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by MrXYZ]

No I think the op was asking people to not chime in and bash beck. Apparently you like many others cannot read to well, or have a lack of simple understanding. The OP created this thread and specifically asked for no bashing, you can create your own thread and bash all you want. It's called staying on the subject topic,which, is, Supporters Of Glenn Beck. Like it or hate it you are trying to derail the OP's thread. Which case OP thank you for the thread welcome to ATS and as you can see alot of political tension around here. And yes I support Beck. I wouldn't bet the farm on him, wouldn't idolize or worship him, but I do enjoy his show.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
You know the funny thing about this site are the venomous remarks and sniping that occurs back and forth between party lines. Those of you that toe those party lines are mindless dolts. It is obvious that Democrat or Republican is the solution to this countries problems.

The ping pong of power that occurs fixes nothing. We The People of the United States of America have no memory other than what happened yesterday.

Whether it be Beck or Obama or countless others in between they are all poison for this country. We need a profound shift in our Country as a whole, because the way it is going now we will be a third world country before you know it.

Funny how you say that and yet no one has really said much about Obama either way.

Looks t me like you are drawing some dubious dichotomies to draw attention away from something...

sort of like a Rodeo Clown...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Every time someone bashes glen beck on a forum,his .gif cries.

i568.photobucket.com...

But seriously,why do so many people hate/love him? I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Hello this is my first reply as well; I am from Australia and have no political allegiance to your parties over there. On Mr Beck, my advice to you sir is to understand the alternative views and opinions, do that and you will find some sense of reality between them both. If you rely on Beck and the right wing media your views are blinkered.

Beck is a shock jock and a mouth piece for the right and the left have theirs it’s your responsibility to weed out the spin from both sides and formulate your opinions and views,

All I see from over here is hate, hate and more hate, I don’t see Americans anymore I see Republicans, Democrats and inside those two an bunch of fringe based extremists and morally superior bigots. I have lived in your country San Francisco, NY and travelled through it, I have never met or seen the type of people I see now, sad very sad.
Good luck and all the best to the Americans that are left, the self righteous and ignorant are stealing your country and creating a new perception of who you are.

Billy

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Come on glen beck??? whoa that calling it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Glenn Beck might start his own television program. He's gotten that popular.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am not a "supporter" of Glenn Beck.

What I am is a supporter of Glenn Beck's first amendment right to speak - even if some people totally disagree with him.

Just as I also support Rachel Maddow's, or Keith Olbermann's right to speak - even if most people don't agree with them.

edit on 4/5/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I wached the rally but got pictures from friends who went. It was a very peaceful, uplifting event.
Love him or hate him, Beck did get a ball rolling.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He not only got the ball rolling, 'they' are scared sh%tless about being run over by it."They' know that there are more of us than there are of them, and they will never let a chance to shoot at Beck go by without firing. Those of you who hate Beck must be either too lazy to listen to what he's saying or, brainwashed by the left.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by beezzer

He not only got the ball rolling, 'they' are scared sh%tless about being run over by it."They' know that there are more of us than there are of them, and they will never let a chance to shoot at Beck go by without firing. Those of you who hate Beck must be either too lazy to listen to what he's saying or, brainwashed by the left.

Or simply care too much about objective evidence and facts than to listen to a crazy person

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Give us ONE concrete example of Beck telling a lie. One example. I've got time, so make sure you're accurate.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by MrXYZ

Give us ONE concrete example of Beck telling a lie. One example. I've got time, so make sure you're accurate.

LOL, I don't even know where to begin...his lies about net neutrality are a good start

Pick a lie...there's plenty

There's so many more...and let's not forget him praising Goldline as a great investment...you know, the company that sells gold at prices that require a 66% price increase of gold before buyers break even!!!

Anyone with a TV or access to youtube...and a functioning brain...can see what a liar that muppet is

And lastly, something that concerns all of us on ATS...net neutrality, one of his biggest lies!

edit on 5-4-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw this. It was great

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have to say I love how dillweed went all silent after asking for specific examples of Beck misleading his viewers

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Glenn Beck was absolutely right to expose the Unholy Alliance of Muslims and Marxists behind the so-called "Arab Spring", orchestrated by the evil Muslim Brotherhood, started by a Freemason, with the aim of establishing Sharia Law and the Global Caliphate over the whole Middle East, and then the world, all tying in nicely with the aims of the New World Order.

Not many people realize that Vladimir Lenin himself advised his followers to ally themselves with radical Islam and encourage mass immigration of Muslims to the West, in order to frighten and subdue the population, and help the Leninists/Marxists to destroy western civilization. That is why the Lefties and feminists are so willing to betray their own beliefs by refusing to condemn Muslim atrocities like beheading, chopping off kids' hands for stealing fruit from a market, stoning adulterers, throwing homosexuals off high buildings, paedophilia, rape of boys, girls, and non-Muslims, human and animal sacrifices to the Pagan Moon God, persecution, rape and murder of Christians, burning Holy Bibles and churches, etc.

What the Marxists seem to forget is that this all happened before in Iran, where the Ayatollah Khomeini, sheltered and protected in France for decades, returned in triumph when the Marxists & Muslim Brotherhood overthrew the Shah. To show his gratitude to the French and the Marxists who had helped him return to power, he hung the Marxists from the lamp posts.

Very soon after Glenn Beck exposed this Unholy Muslim/Marxist Alliance, he lost his job, because the Muslims and Marxists have deeply infiltrated all western governments and media, and they didn't like having their evil scheme exposed. Luckily for them, most of the public, and even Alex Jones and David Icke, believe their lies and are helping to silence Glenn Beck. Nearly everyone is allowing the wool to be pulled over their eyes, but I, for one, salute the courage and integrity of Glenn Beck, and those other brave warriors, Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch, Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs, Hugh Fitzgerald, Fjordman, Pat Condell, the Gates of Vienna, and many others.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tib50

Glenn...is that you?

I hope you realize that all you're doing is making outrageous claim without ever presenting the slightest bit of objective evidence as backup...just like Beck.

PS: Muslim and Marxist aren't the same thing just because both word's start with an "m"

edit on 5-7-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I forgot to add more brave warriors to the list of those whose courage I salute: Ann Barnhardt, Pastor Terry Jones, David Horowitz and Jamie Glasov of FrontPage, the Israeli people who have never known a moment's peace and security in their tiny country, surrounded by vast lands of Muslims trying to exterminate them, and I salute every single one of our patriotic soldiers from the US and European countries who face the satanic evil of Islam every day in Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya and soon traitor Pakistan. May they all come home as soon as possible, safe and sound, to drive the Muslims OUT OF OUR LANDS AND BACK TO THEIR OWN, just as they were driven out of Spain in the Reconquista. Only then will there be peace in OUR ANCESTRAL HOMELANDS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join