It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast: Has anyone here called and got through?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
And what was your question? And what kind of answer did you get in return? Who was the host that night and who was the guest host(s)?

I called two years ago and got in when Stanton Friedman was on the show and I asked about The Black Triangles and what they thought they were and Noory and Friedman both pretty much agreed that they were not ET craft and how they were ours.

What was your call about and what type of answer did you get?

[edit on 1-9-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Not exactly on topic but black triangles = B2 bomber.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nobody here has called Coast to Coast huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I called in back in 1994-1995 to talk about the alleged UFO crash on Long Island

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Nobody here has called Coast to Coast huh?

tried...couldn't get through...didn't call again.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I called into the New's Years prediction show with Art Bell. I got a ring instead of the busy signal and was waiting patiently when my phone system cut me off. It won't let it ring more that 15 times.

(And I wanted to predict a big earthquake in January...)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
i got through to a Dreamland taping with Art Bell in late 1998 - i was able to ask abduction researcher Budd Hopkins a question and got a really great answer!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by oleus]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Since I only listen to Art Bell and Knapp I don't try to call in anymore, I use Fast Blast..during the nineties I got through a number of times, it was never easy, persistance helps. Art did mention me on air when he interviewed Dr. David Anderson on Time Travel, January 31, 2010, I fastblasted Art to tell him he had the date wrong when he last interviewed Anderson, it was 2002 and Art kept saying 2005.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
noory's been getting worse and worse over the years. i didn't mind him at first. his worst tendency is to completely change the subject just when a line of thought/questioning is getting good.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oleus

If you can handle Noory good for you, I never could, listened to two shows when he first filled in for Art and couldn't get through those..it was difficult when some of my favorite guests were on but the truth is I follow the work of my favs, many of them do interviews on other shows so I don't feel like I am missing out on anything, there are other great interviewers and shows out there like The Paracast, Don Ecker's Dark Matters Radio to name a couple. Another great site is Gnostic Media, so with a little searching it's amazing what you find, also Kevin Smith, he isn't the grestest but tolerable.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nougat420

Not exactly on topic but black triangles = B2 bomber.

Since this thread is going no where, my off-topic response to your off-topic comment above is that you have no knowledge of which you speak.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have noticed lately that C2C has been having lots of babbling idiots on lately. Psychics, hippie pseudo medicine, that sort. George Noory does a heroic job of trying to force them to talk sense, but it's a losing battle. Last night's show with John Hutchison was a breath of fresh air by comparison.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oleus

Well, he gets off subject quickly to get on with other things because its radio. They have a time limit etc. So you have to get in every bit of the subject that you can.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Listening to CTC right now and the guest is horrible. Deena West Bud....

Noory is having to carry her at times.......

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by oleus

Well, he gets off subject quickly to get on with other things because its radio. They have a time limit etc. So you have to get in every bit of the subject that you can.

Not no Art says over and over we have four hours, no reason to cut off the guest or flow of conversation, not buying it Blackout.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I miss Art. I know he can be a Pain in the butt sometimes but these guys on air now are flat boring. I have not been able to get through in the last five years and tried numerous times. I have just stopped trying and when the show puts me to sleep it's doing what I listen to it for now! I do enjoy some of the rebroadcasts of Arts old shows though!
Zindo

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I always use the fast blast but it would be nice to get through on the phones. George kind of lets his guests get away with making outlandish claims. Ian Punnet and George Knapp will at least get in there and try to make folks prove their point.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I like George a lot.

I got through a few years ago a mentioned how two numbers from the New Testament had numerological qualities:

666 is 1 thru 36 added up.

153 is 1 thru 17 added up. 153 is the number of fishes the disciples counted after Jesus told them where to cast the net; they had had no luck until he helped them.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I also miss Art, I am lucky enough to have collected over 2000 shows and still listen to one everynight when I go to bed, trust me they don't put me to sleep..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I always use the fast blast but it would be nice to get through on the phones. George kind of lets his guests get away with making outlandish claims. Ian Punnet and George Knapp will at least get in there and try to make folks prove their point.

And of course Art Bell, he is the master at doing that plus bringing out the best in his guest, he always at the right questions at the tip of his tongue, glad he still does a live show from time to time, wish it were more.

Don't know about Ian, he brow beats his guest and won't shut his mouth.

Knapp rocks, he is the closest to Art Bell, fantastic interviewer who knows his stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join