It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More proof that the illuminati is behind mainstream media! 2010! Subliminals in the movie Cop Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Heres another subliminal i had also recently found
coincidence?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Are you bored tonight? Make an introduction thread introducing who you are!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
LOL... A Kevin Smith movie being used as an example of the Illuminati.

You've just made my day!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Theproofessor

I swear I have seen subliminals on Fox news,with digital tv its probably very easy to do.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Ya know I was just thinking in my dog food there are triangular shaped pieces of kibble, I think the Egyptians are trying to brainwash my dogs via their fuzzy little tummies.
Nice intro thread.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Chck out Kanye west's video 'the Power.'

Lots in there to ponder;

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

just exactly who is "The Illuminati"? Are you referring to Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati, or to the magical fictitious Rulers of the world who include the Bilderburgers, CFR, Trilateral commission, Queen of England, and Big Bird?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

just exactly who is "The Illuminati"? Are you referring to Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati, or to the magical fictitious Rulers of the world who include the Bilderburgers, CFR, Trilateral commission, Queen of England, and Big Bird?

He is referring to the Pentavirate. According to respected researcher Stuart MacKenzie in the Illuminati-funded documentary "So I Married an Axe Murderer" the Pentavirate is behind this debauchery.

In this secret FBI recording by Agent Tony Giardino, the truth is revealed:

Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

[edit on 9/1/10 by emsed1]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Corporate logos and Freemasonry (Freeman perspective)

is this working

edit on 10-9-2010 by Mutikasa because: (no reason given)

top topics

join