It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found proof that freemasons are behind mtv!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So i was watching mtv today, not by choice of course, i never watch mtv
its full of mental posion and brainwash material that only morons could ever find amusing and goes great lengths to distance people from reality
now i just so happen to notice a little odd symbol in the background
which is kind of odd because i had just noticed another subliminal in the movie "Cop out" recently which i plan to upload at some point
but this is by far i mean come on? piece of proof
that there is atleast some form of masonry behind the mainstream media!!
i mean if you deny what i have found today. cool thats your opinion im not going to try and "Brainwash" you but for those who believe...this is just the nail in the coffin its so in your face its pathetic but as far as im concerned this is definite proof

www.youtube.com...

THE ILLUMINATI! AND FREEMASONS OR FAIR ENOUGH THE SO CALLED ELITISTS ARE BEHIND YOUR MAINSTREAM ENTERTAINMENT AND HERE IS THE PROOF PLEASE WATCH

NO DEBATES! Well i cant stop you but i mean come on!!??? like isnt this just enough

Im Sold

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
freemasonry killed the video star... oh oh...

first music video shown on mtv:

1."Video Killed The Radio Star" by The Buggles - MTV Video
2."You Better Run" by Pat Benatar - MTV Video
3."She Won't Dance with Me" by Rod Stewart - MTV Video
4."You Better You Bet" by The Who - MTV Video
5."Little Suzi's on the Up" by Ph.D. - MTV Video
6."We Don't Talk Anymore" by Cliff Richard - MTV Video
7."Brass in Pocket" by The Pretenders - MTV Video
8."Time Heals" by Todd Rundgren - MTV Video
9."Take It On the Run" by REO Speedwagon - MTV Video
10."Rockin' the Paradise" by Styx - MTV Video
more: en.wikipedia.org...

how many of the above are/were freemasons?

what was the 33rd video shown on MTV?

Carly Simon - Vengeance
"that's the law"...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Or maybe that particular symbol was put there on purpose for effect?

The simple inclusion of a symbol in the background of some sort of talk TV soundstage doesn't nail the coffin shut on anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Why would a mainstream television network?
include the symbol of a grand lodge in its background?
is it promotion day for the freemasons? or maybe they just get a kick
out of freemasonry..please explain? because i highly doubt this

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Theproofessor

If you would include the name of the particular show you have provided footage for, it might help shed light on this.

Is it a show that deals with conspiracies, trends, or anything fringe, for example?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i think mtv has done extrodinary damage to this country's youth, by throwing up (pun intended) idiots as idols and glamorizing random sex, gross stupidity and wanton materialism. if mtv is controlled by masons i'd say masons are a tool of the devil (or whatever the equivilent of the devil is in your own particular idiom)

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well this could qualify as the nail in the coffin
ill share with you all the link of this broadcast
ironically the opening video that is played is none other then
kanye wests power video which is known for its illuminati symbology
and above the masonic square and compass is written
"The Concrete hall" maybe someone with knowledge could expand on this
if it holds any purpose at all

www.mtv.ca...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No no this is mtv live in canada!
i shared the link

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Unfortunately I cannot view the video, as it's only available to view in Canada.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This has been debunked already on ATS. Actually MTV Canada bought the old Masonic Temple building and just left the symbols as decoration:

Wikipedia Masonic Temple Canada

[edit on 1-9-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Thats debunking it? thats even more crazy!!??
they shoot out of a masonic temple?? OH wow....lmfao
im sorry thats too much for me to handle

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting. I also would like more info on this show. But you're right, the fact that it's there is really odd.

edit: Never mind, just saw the temple post.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by cLOUDDEAD]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yeah, really, what the heck is that sign doing there? In the background like that? How can you explain it? You can't.

But....
just to play Devil's Advocate, what if these so-called illuminati and supposed free masons have infiltrated The Order and replaced it with what they call "Satan." Satan existed before the bible, but the bible corrupted the name Set-hen, just like the bible corrupted The Order, and the TRUE character of Solomon.

Freemasonry is NOT the problem, people who brainwash and manipulate the masses for self-serving purposes and blame it on popularized secret societies ARE the problem.

Everyone can be Illuminated by The Universe, they just won't let you join THEIR Illuminati™ (yah know, got ta pay first).

[edit on 1-9-2010 by leira7]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
www.mtv.ca

"Copyright restricts us from playing this video outside of Canada"

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Apparently it has a long and venerable history in rock music as well:

In the years before its sale to CTV, it had been known as the Concert Hall, and the Rockpile (a nightclub). It was home to Toronto's first Led Zeppelin concert, which took place Sunday February 2, 1969 during the band's first North American Tour.

Source

Really doesn't look like a conspiracy to me. I'm sure that the Masonic imagery inside is appreciated by MTV Canada since it gives it an interesting esotericism.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I just found out that kanye west along with sam roberts where the first artists to perform there as it was re-opened as mtv canada

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

This has been debunked already on ATS. Actually MTV Canada bought the old Masonic Temple building and just left the symbols as decoration:

Wikipedia Masonic Temple Canada

It would be cool to buy a Masonic Temple to live in. I've also always thought an old church would be cool to own. I'm not religious, just for the unusual ambiance and architecture. And a good way to drive your interior decorator nuts.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Question is: If MTV Canada moved into the Masonic Temple, where did the Masons move to? Does it mean they had money problems....hard to imagine

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Funny thing. Freemasons no matter what lodge has nothing over AA, Alcoholics Anonymous, or better yet אריך אנפין

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Kanye West is COOL! I like his music, music is GOOD!
I know in this world of mistrust, it is difficult to be fearless.

The Freemasons aren't the ones you have to worry about, it's The Posers. Trust, if you are of the true Order, then you have nothing to hide, you will know that even out of darkness comes light, but you can only see it when you have sight.

The Illuminati are not agent smiths, on the contrary, we are very FREE Spirits. You can be Illuminati too, wake up the kundalini energy to shine through. There is no right or wrong, just you, listen to the heart to find truth.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by leira7]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join