It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I've always thought the same thing, i've come to the conclusion that there are just too many of us and every piece of land is filled/owned by someone else. I bet there are few human beings, who are lucky, who actually have true freedom, meaning ability to do anything humanly possible. People who answer to no one, who are completely above all law. I think if you climb the government ladder, you will find such people. Invisible people. People that there are no records of. People who control but aren't controlled by anything. We will never see them. We pretty much are all born guests to others in this world. Let's just ride it out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We don't haveto pay for it. The Native Americans had the right idea, but becuase it clashed with the Elite's, they had to be killed off.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinealexplorer

I've always thought the same thing, i've come to the conclusion that there are just too many of us and every piece of land is filled/owned by someone else. I bet there are few human beings, who are lucky, who actually have true freedom, meaning ability to do anything humanly possible. People who answer to no one, who are completely above all law. I think if you climb the government ladder, you will find such people. Invisible people. People that there are no records of. People who control but aren't controlled by anything. We will never see them. We pretty much are all born guests to others in this world. Let's just ride it out.

40% of land in America is privately owned. 50% is owned by the US government, and 10% by natives. All that land owned by the federal government rightly belongs to us.

edit on 22-9-2010 by SirTFiedSkeptic because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Because that is how the slave game is played.

The slavery is just less obvious now.

State rent, tax on food, etc etc.

The list of taxes, licenses, fees, permits, and other life leeching mechanisms
has crossed 200 in enumeration.

Meanwhile the government and corporate leeches in suits sit back and tell the
rest of us to work, and how to work when half of them do not even know how
to do the job because they have never done it !

What is killing the world is parasites at the top and the bottom.

Do we really need 700+ bases in 130+ countries ?

Are we the new Rome, new policeman of the world ???

Why do ppl get checks from the government for sitting around popping
out babies as a lifestyle and a career ?

Why do we have 41 million on food stamps when they could at least plant
community gardens ??

We had victory gardens in WW2, are that many ppl too helpless to grow
a garden and eat some healthy food ???

Why do these ppl get cheap or free housing while the rest of us struggle
to make our house payments as 10% are recognized as out of work
and the U6 rate shows it closer to 22 %.

Why do illegal immigrants get to vote, and new York why do they
get to vote multiple times in the same election ???

Some parts of the country are bulldozing new houses to get tax values
back up while other ppl live under bridges, this is pathetic.

Some towns in California have 6 different tent cities because they have so
many homeless.

The bailouts and stimulus went to fat cats and big banks and the working
ppl were left high and dry.

Trillions of dollars tossed away and some of it was even tossed outside the US !!!

Some of the taxpayer money meant to help the US was spent on foreign banks
and corporations. We are witnessing the looting of our country by paid off puppets
in DC who sign bills they do not even read.

We the people are only part of the political process as a group of ppl that
must be herded and deceived to get what they want once they are in power.

Both parties are full of puppets, a few may be good but most are just more
Barney Franks running a house of prostitution out of their government paid housing.

The only reason the man is not on trial is he has dirt on most of the crowd in DC.

Gary Condit lifestyle was only revealed once Ms. levy showed up dead.

We have pedophiles in the government soliciting underage pages.

It truly is THAT bad in our federal government.

If you or me ran a whore house on government dollars we'd be hauled off !

Pathetic !!!

edit on 23-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
You don't have to pay a single dime to live on this planet. It all depends on your choice of living. If you want, you can go to any indigenous tribe and ask to live with them. If they accept you, you will live in their reservation, helping them with daily chores, hunting for food, etc, but enver paying the government a nickel. Actually, at least here in BRazil, the government would be paying YOU.

Or, you can confine yourself into the mountains/woodland/tundra very OUT THERE and nobody would even know you exist. Live off from the resources of nature and you wouldn't have to pay a nickle to the government.

NOW, if you want to live in a capitalist society, expect to pay for it. Capitalism is based on the fact that we have to work to produce MORE than what we need to survive, so we can trade the excess of what we produce for the excess of what someone else is producing. It's those extra produces that allow for progress to happen. There would be no flat screen TVs, Ipads, Ipods, or even Internet, if people were not supposed to pay for a living.

So, it really is your choice.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
My guess would be that the more powerful either via manipulation or pure strength figured out that people need these things and "claimed them" as theirs to be "sold" Just wait till its air,and then we will prolly have a spaceballs moment.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day when all oxygen on this planet will come in bottles.... for a price.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by element115x
I'm just waiting for the day when all oxygen on this planet will come in bottles.... for a price.

Right there are companies with machines taking oxygen out of the air and selling it.

We could all become monks and deny everything and still come out ahead making
Benedictine to sell to those who have everything but a life.
ED: There was a scientist that did accomplish using something that was free but
was banned and his inventions were kept by the 'everything' people.

edit on 10/1/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

If only the whole World knew this.
edit on 26-10-2010 by MrAnnunaki because: typo. ..

edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Replaced 'Big Quote' with 'Reply To'

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
because some might take this as antagonistic, I would like to mention my response is purely for thought-provocation and not to be construed as an attack of any kind or even a disagreement with what Ex_MislTech says.

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech
Because that is how the slave game is played.
no one makes you play it. remember that. this life is purely opt-in.

The slavery is just less obvious now.
reminds me of what my friend at roage.com says: The entire financial system's purpose is to obfuscate the fact that all real wealth in the world is owned by a few families.

State rent, tax on food, etc etc.
State rent? What's that?

The list of taxes, licenses, fees, permits, and other life leeching mechanisms
has crossed 200 in enumeration.

Meanwhile the government and corporate leeches in suits sit back and tell the
rest of us to work, and how to work when half of them do not even know how
to do the job because they have never done it !
Well, when someone refuses to take complete responsibility for himself, you have to give him some kind of structure... It's not the elites' fault that they can hardly find bosses who know what they're doing to run the slave camp. It does show up a weakness in their position, however.

What is killing the world is parasites at the top and the bottom.
pish posh. The world isn't dying. It can't die, any more than you can die. Remember, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Do we really need 700+ bases in 130+ countries ?
Apparently. We have enough ninnies volunteering to be cannon fodder to fill them!

Are we the new Rome, new policeman of the world ???
in the drama that is being played before the world, yes.

Why do ppl get checks from the government for sitting around popping
out babies as a lifestyle and a career ?
To make you wonder why you live differently from that.

Why do we have 41 million on food stamps when they could at least plant
community gardens ??
because the slaves have figured out that hard work doesn't pay

We had victory gardens in WW2, are that many ppl too helpless to grow
a garden and eat some healthy food ???
Yes. Was that a rhetorical question?

Why do these ppl get cheap or free housing while the rest of us struggle
to make our house payments as 10% are recognized as out of work
and the U6 rate shows it closer to 22 %.
You are a step away from realizing the truth: very few people are busy producing anything. Remember, many of the people who aren't unemployed simply work for the government. Subtract further, the service industries and food industries, you will find a vanishingly small number of people, percentage-wise, making things.

Why do illegal immigrants get to vote, and new York why do they
get to vote multiple times in the same election ???
to make someone mad enough to start a riot over it. isn't it obvious?

Some parts of the country are bulldozing new houses to get tax values
back up while other ppl live under bridges, this is pathetic.
this is what you have agreed to. Now grow and fill those shoes!

Some towns in California have 6 different tent cities because they have so
many homeless.

The bailouts and stimulus went to fat cats and big banks and the working
ppl were left high and dry.
Either an illustration of pathetic apathy or of amazing patience on the part of Americans.

Trillions of dollars tossed away and some of it was even tossed outside the US !!!
Funny-money, all of it. It's not real

Some of the taxpayer money meant to help the US was spent on foreign banks
and corporations. We are witnessing the looting of our country by paid off puppets
in DC who sign bills they do not even read.
do you read every contract you sign? Good. Now, do you understand legalese? Ahhh. That's a different language. I refer you to Robert Menard's "Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception" on google video. He explains the legalese meaning of words like "submit", "apply", "application", "registration", and "understand".

We the people are only part of the political process as a group of ppl that
must be herded and deceived [by our masters?] to get what they want once they are in power.

Both parties are full of puppets, a few may be good but most are just more
Barney Franks running a house of prostitution out of their government paid housing.
Own yourself, and the world will come to you as an ever-flowing blessing. Concern yourself with what others are doing, or what has been done to you, or what you want to do but can't, and hell is all you'll find

The only reason the man is not on trial is he has dirt on most of the crowd in DC.

Gary Condit lifestyle was only revealed once Ms. levy showed up dead.

We have pedophiles in the government soliciting underage pages.

It truly is THAT bad in our federal government.
Not MY federal government. It's yours because you count yourself to have stake in it. I do not. I have no government that has been authorized to represent me.

If you or me ran a whore house on government dollars we'd be hauled off !

Pathetic !!!
Free your mind and your @$$ will follow.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Basically, it's the government you reside in that essentially takes your money for stuff YOU own. think about vehicle inspections, registering, insurance (at least here in Massachusetts), is all state mandated. YOU own the property, but they give you permission to own, and operate it. Land ownership is basically the same, we buy the land from it's previous owner, that transaction is taxed, then we're charged to keep it in our possession, even more taxes paid to the government. Most of us have a 40 hour work week, some more, some less... and most people can't even afford to buy bread, why? Again taxes. If, back in the 1900's prior to the depression, you worked a 40 hour week, you would be quite rich. Basically everyone is really just paying for someone to limit the things you can do, tell you that you have a right to do something, as if it's a privilege, and regulate the natural rights that they don't want you to have.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
terrible aint it, gotta pay for water, air, enjoy the beach, parks, fishing, hunting etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

For ALL of you who have thought of this before, where do you think the money comes to take care of the parks? To make sure the water is clean? To clean up the sewage and make sure the system works. Where does the money come for the streets you drive on, the sidewalks you walk on? Who keeps the beaches clean? Makes sure the water is not dangerous at the beaches? Where does the money come from to pay for the life guards?

Are you that thick? Do you think things just appear????? If you REALLY want to know the answer, don't post the question on a silly site like ATS, ask your local government officials. Ofcourse NONE of you will do that, because 1) you really don't care, you just want to rant and 2) that would be more work to do than sitting on your rear end typing on a computer.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Question: Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on?

Answer: Because there are people who WANT and who DO own WAY MORE than they should, to the extent of suffocating millions of other people for their own pleasure.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Because we thought the money system was a good system, but it only brought about greed, and then those people wanted to keep everything for themselves. and now we have to pay them and play they're game if we want to eat.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

A star for your post.

You are awake and aware.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

You're right

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Many of the indigenous tribes are being either slaughtered or their land (forest/rain forest) are being cut down and condos built.

No, sorry, it's gone past the point of choice.

The NWO is here and it is now global.

You are either really misinformed, programmed or another disinformation agent.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by element115x

Water and oxygen both will soon have a tax, wait and see.

It's coming.

Watch the video, World without water. How in the frick can a company lay claim to water on land that natives own?

But it's being done.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

this is my favourite lecture from him. Best one, explains alot in a video series. Watched all parts also
Very enlightening information.
edit on 26-3-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join