It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This whole video is very interesting, but this one question at 38:30 really got to me.

Okay ATS members, why in sam hell do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on.

Who in the F owns the water, the seas, the air, the sky, the dirt - it should belong to all of us - who came along and claimed, "this is mine".

Very interesting and powerful video below. It is worth the one hour and 40 minutes.

I know that there’s an awful lot of talk about Disclosure. I know that in the Exopolitics community, there’s a great deal of talk about Disclosure.

I personally don’t believe the United States government’s ever going to admit it. It’ll probably come from another country, India or China, first. Or the extraterrestrials themselves are going to show themselves and just say: Hey, this charade’s gone on long enough, which is probably the highest probability at this point. We will talk about some of that today.

Extraterrestrial civilizations no longer use a the pyramidal power structure. They have been using a holographic ever since the end of the Orion Wars -- which would be in our linear time about 360,000 years ago.

Quoted from the video transcript from Project Camelot.

More stuff from Alex Collier here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

To me, and in my own humble opinion, this guy makes so much sense on so many levels.

We all have to be the change we want to see. First the rest of us that still have our heads in the sand and are still in deep slumber - MUST - Pull their head out of the sand and wake up the sleeping beauties.

Next, we need to unit as a species, not black, white, yellow, red but as one solid united species - humanity.

We absolutely need to stop making war and allowing ourselves to be distracted and divided.

"United we stand - divided we fall" saying comes to mind.

This video, to me, was very significant.

There is enough food, water and energy for everyone, free - however TPTB, the beings (notice I don't call them men/women) behind the curtain, the current puppet masters, don't want us to have free energy, enough food, enough water - because if we did that would mean "they" would have to relinquish their control.

The human goons, the ones in our government and military that have sold the rest of us out need to be pushed aside.

We, united as one need to take back our lives and the life of our planet.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

MOD EDIT: Snipped excessive copy/paste. Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on August 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have wondered every since I realised this was free @ first. Then somehow it wasnt?? No clue OP good question.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've always pondered the same question. Why do I have to pay for things that are necessary to life? I'm not talking about extravagances I'm talking about the 4 basics; shelter, water, food, fire(warmth).

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I really liked the unity and meaning behind the post. The video is very thought provoking and I wish the world could be this way. These things are free though so I dont see why people think were getting charged.

There are some problems and let me just share with you why we pay money for things like water and electricity.

Why does water cost money?
Purification costs money. The pipes and the maintenance guys who work on them have families to feed like you do so that is why it costs money.

You are free to drink water from the ocean or any river, the thing is it isnt good for you and contains harmful bacteria. Noone charges you of course for doing this yourself or collecting your own supply in rain barrels.

Why does electricity cost money?

Electricity costs money because of the grid and the substations and all the technology and human effort that goes from getting it from point a to point b.

Electricity is free once you install your own electric collection devices like wind or solar power, in fact government subsidies encourage this so anyone interested should look into it.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There are a lot of nuances to this, but the simple answer is because human population is well beyond the point that we can live as hunters and gatherers. Metaphorically speaking, we were kicked out of the Garden of Eden long ago.

Everything you eat or drink requires human effort to produce it in a form that won't kill you and to bring it to you. You pay for it to ensure that you are contributing your fair share to this process (as presumably you or some benefactor worked for your money).

Or do you expect everyone else to do the work to feed you?

You should study the Tragedy of the Commons.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying,

but I also want to say that I know a lot of people that aren't paying anything, and get stuff for free. The free stuff is paid for, in part, by me!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

You question this because you are logical and aware.

Those that don't question this are not aware they are being taken advantage of.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's taken long enough for people to figure out they are not to smart.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
I've always pondered the same question. Why do I have to pay for things that are necessary to life? I'm not talking about extravagances I'm talking about the 4 basics; shelter, water, food, fire(warmth).

So find a remote location where you can live off the land.

Having trouble finding one? Then welcome to the problem the rest of us face. Welcome to civilization.

Get dressed and get to work.

Or get in bed with the government. They and their friends and all the elites actually live your fantasy, because they feed off the work of the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Originally the water on this planet was fresh and clean. My girlfriends grandfather lived off of the water from a creek in his back yard for years, until it started to show signs of mercury, arsenic and pesticides (which he was an organic farmer). My friend's grandfather lived to 96. (he was an American Indian)

The large corporations have polluted our water and they, I believe, dump secrectly huge portions of their "waste" within our off the beaten trackway creeks and rivers.................their waste, secrectly.

Now they charge us to purify it............logical? I don't think so.

Watch the entire video, no no no energy, water, the basics in life should not be owned by any one person or corporation.................NO.

The mindset of yes the way we are doing business right now is fine is not fine, it is this very mindset that is destroying our planet and imprisioning most of it's inhabitants.

You and I have a choice, keep allowing this bs to continue or to demand and help working towards a new better system of doing things.

Please watch the entire video and then come back with your comments.

Respectfully,
OfHumanDescent

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I do not pay to live on this planet.
I pay "apparently" live in this colony called the U.S.
They "allegedly" provide safety and resources.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's simple. We have to pay because we weren't the first ones to get here. There were many, many generations of very smart people here before us, who figured out long ago that certain things are needed, wanted, or in short supply, and people are willing to pay for them rather than fight or hunt them down themselves.

But don't worry. Anything you want, you can still get for "free". All you have to do is be strong enough to take it and win against the Law, which, as the old song indicates, is pretty difficult.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It is all about control and those that are posting without viewing the video are allowing themselves to be controlled.

No, a different system is possible.

Long ago, our ancestors, the ones that left Europe decided to change things.

Where has that spirit to seek something better, to think outside the box to try something different gone.

No, things are not fine the way they currently are.

Again, please watch the video before you respond.

From the video: Food, the growing of food; water… Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the technology to have all the drinking water we want – just build desalination plants. We have all the water we need. But they won’t spend a dime on any of that, because if you don’t have water, they have control over you.

We have so much technology. We have free energy on the Earth. Tesla did it in 1902. We know it exists. Okay?

A hydrogen engine in a car was built in 1955 and did 110 laps at the Indianapolis 500 Race Track. The plans were bought by Gulf-Western Oil and never seen from again. That’s 1955.

It's all about the few controlling the many because the many just won't take their blinders off.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
No, a different system is possible.

One that doesn't involve ignoring population and scarcity or violating laws of physics?

Long ago, our ancestors, the ones that left Europe decided to change things.

They came to a relatively uninhabited piece of land where they could live off the land in abundance, a new Eden. It was a cool idea. I'd do it today if there were still good, empty land (and enough good company willing to do it with me - I'm no lone survivalist!).

But then they had babies. And here we are. Isn't exponential growth a b#?

No, things are not fine the way they currently are.

Never said they were. But infinite resources are the solution? I'd love to believe it's possible, but everything I know about reality says otherwise.

Again, please watch the video before you respond.

*sigh* You got me there. But it's just so long.

I'm actually a bit of a Tesla fan myself. Could you point me to where in the video it talks about how his infinite energy device works? I'll skip to that part.

From the video: Food, the growing of food; water… Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the technology to have all the drinking water we want – just build desalination plants.

The Aussies are already doing it, out of necessity. They're straight-up out of fresh water. Turns out, it's not too easy. Desalinating water in large enough quantities to provide everyone what they need is very resource-intensive, requires a lot of energy.

It'd be great if we could ignore scarcity, but reality is reality.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Safety..............don't walk around on the South side of Chicago after dark.

Resources: Use to be these resources were clean, now large corporations, not people - have poisioned our resources and we pay for them to clean/purify them when these resources shouldn't have been polluted in the first place..............logical. Take your blinders off, I am just trying to point out we, you and me are being taken advantage of.

I'm actually on your side.

Watch the video, pretty please - then comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm sure there are still areas on the planet where you could survive off the land, if you chose to live outside of civilization.

Like Tarzan!

But civilization affords luxuries (turning on the light switch and water faucet, that must be paid for.)

But the Rockies have streams you can still drink from.
I think if you wanted to live on the planet for free, you could.

Location, location, location!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

You will have to find the time to watch this monumental video to answer your questions.

If just 1% of this is true we need to take notice.

I am actually rooting for you and me and everyone else on this planet.

I think there is a better way, we just need to rethink how we are currently conducting our business here on Earth.

We need to stop the few individuals that are greedy and exploiting the rest of us.

I am on your side, your side is also my side.

Watch the entire video pretty please.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yup well The Power's To Be will continue bullying us into thinking we have no power over anything. Until people start to re-unite with each other and plan, organise and attack the system by giving out on a full-blown-mass-sclae on strike that nobody will work for anybody as it all leads down to us that if nobody was working for monies the power structure would automatically collaspe.

There would be nobody working in the millitary, nobody working in the banks, nobody working in media and the list goes on.. the collaspe would be GREAT and devasting the the Power Structures and then we could all then come as one and help eachother live and strive for a better way of life.

We can't all expect to hide away and wait for somebody to take the fall, it's upto us to change ourselves IF we want change in this world.

Edit to add: This link gave me the courage to speak up.
Gangstarr - The Revolutionist
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Water, use to be pure.

Electricity; Watch the video, Testa had this all figured out and it was free but the major power companies bought out his stuff and shut his ideas down to controll us.

Pure and simple.

I am not a very high educated person.

All I know, I think, I feel, is that there are a few TPTB that control the power grid and will not allow anyone to interfear with that power they haveover the rest of the planet.

Research.

Many people have either been bought out or murdered that did not surcomb to the major power companies mandates.

They, TPTB will not relinquish control. "they live" and will extort as much of your money out of you as they can, just like drug dealers.

Take off your blinders and open your eyes.......please.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

A system built on fear and supression. Once people accept this, they can make a stand within themselves feeling and looking to a more positive future for them and their grandchildren.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join