It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In activist's video, Glenn Beck fans agree with Ted Nugent on shooting illegal immigrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420

Originally posted by ProdigalSon
I agree that shooting on sight is a good thing.

Illegal immigration is bad. PERIOD.

So if you see a mexican in America you automatically assume hes illegal and shoot him? What if hes a legal immigrant, or a US citizen?

I agree illegal immigration is bad for this country, but a capital offense? I don't think so, I think if we catch illegals we ship them home.

of course i exagerated a bit,
i'm not saying shoot on sight in the streets, but in the border,
anyway, if someone traspasses your property without your consent, would you be as tolerant as you are now for someone traspassing the US border without legal consent?
I agree on shipping them home, it would be the best solution.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i think ted nugent should spend his time tracking down bugs bunny, like a modern day elmer fudd. of course bugs is a metaphor for the illegal mexicans..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why not do like the Mexicans do with illegal immigrants?
Incarcerate them in privitized hellholes, and suck all the loot out of their families and freinds, and credit cards, to support them, and get them back...
pink underwear, Beiber records, and tofu 24 /7.
Welcome to America, don't let the door slap you on the @$$ on the way home.
or hire the cartels to keep them out.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why the hell is Ted Nugent on the news anyway? That speaks to the credibility of the entertainment channel and to the complete, unadulterated and scary ignorance and stupidity of anyone who takes it, or its TV personalities seriously. I will not apologize, they are ALL rightfully grouped into a mass of complete stupidity and gullibility.

Imagine if the President brought out the Nuge during a press conference. "Here to speak about immigration in the United States of America is my top security advisor, Ted Nugent."

I mean I would laugh my tail off, but seriously, wtf?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Beck who was a shill for Bush 8 longs years could care less about illegal immigration. Neocons slave laborers dancing around the issues.

There's no need to "shoot" people who are here illegally. If the slave laborers did not hire them, they would go home.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SawNJ
Beck who was a shill for Bush 8 longs years could care less about illegal immigration. Neocons slave laborers dancing around the issues.

There's no need to "shoot" people who are here illegally. If the slave laborers did not hire them, they would go home.

Correct, but when my State tries to pass a bill on holding companies responsible, they get shot down. If the Government didn't want the illegals here, they wouldn't be here. I don't think the illegals should be shot, but something has to be done!

How many illegals who have had numerous arrests and have been deported, just come back again and again? I think there should be penalties for crossing the border and not just a slap on the wrist. Too many people are coming over un-checked. They may have diseases, have commited a crime, are a gang member or pedophile or rapist. Nothing is done!

Too many lives have been lost simply because laws are not enforced. Imagine losing a husband, wife, child etc. when it could have been avoided.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Anyone here at ATS agree with Mr. Nugent that shooting illegals is a viable solution. Round them up, put them in camps and kill them. Does that sound familiar to anyone?

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-8-2010 by whaaa]

Ted should be named the SS officer for the new 3rd reich. What a piece of trash.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Would Jesus pick up a rifle and shoot innocent human beings, even guilty ones?

Jesus said "Kill them all, and I'll sort them out."

If you went to church more, you wouldn't have to ask these easy questions...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
with all the HUGE influx of Glenn Beck threads after this 8/28 thing that ALL OF YOU against Beck called NOT a big deal........

Im starting to wonder if your guys are paid bloggers?

I mean if this was such a NON event, then why are you guys posting so many Anti Glenn Beck threads?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join