It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncontrolled Demolition (you decide)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Building Collapses in India

Earthquake Destruction

Building Collapse

Earthquake causes building to collapse

Plane Crash 72nd and York NYC

Demolition Gone wrong causes epic fail

Now watch this from 1 minute on, demonstrates a missile attack of a sort:
Tomahawk Missile Variants

And watch this, when the plane hits the second tower:
Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack

See the resemblance??

Now watch this:
911 Commissioner says missile hits the Pentagon

It was a missile, all of them:
"NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON" only once aired report

I'm not gonna accept the idea that the buildings collapse due to planes hitting them, it is either missiles, or controlled demolition.

As you can see from the above videos, uncontrolled demolitions, even failed controlled demolitions cause a mayhem, 9/11 building, all buildings collapse in perfect horizontal motion, kind of stupid really..

Here, watch some more failed Demolitions to prove how much effort must have been put to demolish the trade centers..

Demolition Goes Wrong
Here you can see half of the building collapses, half stands..

Now for perfection, some perfect implosions, looks exactly like the towers falling:

Explosive Demolition- 2002 Best Building Implosions

I'm sick of this non sense...

I can't believe nor can you the BS they are feeding us, that every building collapsed in perfect horizontal motion because it did...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Personally , I fail to see where you have made a case that the collapse of the towers was the result of controlled demolition .

As for the 'no plane at the Pentagon', the reporter clearly states that a witness said the plane crashed 'short' of the Pentagon , whereas the reporter in turn says that there is no sign that a plane crashed anywhere "near" the Pentagon but , rather , crashed into the side of the Pentagon .

Don't flame me for this , as your title said "you decide" ., which is what I have done . Repeatedly .

ETA : The buildings collapsed vertically , not horizontally . You might want to edit that .

[edit on 30-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You are preaching to the converted but dis-info agents paid by the goverment are now coming up with just about any crazy theory they can to discredit the truth movement and will go so far as saying a flock of birds with TNT stamped on brought down the twin towers.

Anyone will a little knowlage in physics will know rain comes from the sky and buildings down faill like that due to fire before or after 9/11 and thats without talking about building 7.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

Anyone will a little knowledge in physics will know rain comes from the sky and buildings down fail like that.

Of course, anyone with a modicum of understanding of physics would know that buildings fall down just like rain. Obviously. I wonder what school you were taught physics at? It wasn't the Teletubby school of science by any chance? In an alternative universe maybe a building could fall through itself at essentially freefall and become disintegrated to dust due to gravity but not on planet Earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is an even cooler demo video...
www.youtube.com...

My question though , could the WTC 1 and 2 even be demoed the normal way as they are so tall, in these videos all the buildings are not even close to the height of wtc 1,2 and they start at the bottom, I suspect they would have to do it the way which they did come down or the towers would have fallen over from a ground up demo.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Well , I can see already that this is going to be another one of THOSE threads ...

Already , we have a truther flaming another truther , simply because you failed to see that the guy made a typo . It is obvious that he meant to say 'don't ' but typed "down" instead , but you were chomping at the bit in your zeal to flame a debunker and instead flamed one of your own .

If you would go back and read his post , really slow this time , you might comprehend what it was he was saying .

Now , please explain to me which one of the buildings " disintegrated to dust " , with at least some measure of a credible argument , validated with evidence .

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathan-D
reply to post by Master_007

Anyone will a little knowledge in physics will know rain comes from the sky and buildings down fail like that.

Of course, anyone with a modicum of understanding of physics would know that buildings fall down just like rain. Obviously. I wonder what school you were taught physics at? It wasn't the Teletubby school of science by any chance? In an alternative universe maybe a building could fall through itself at essentially freefall and become disintegrated to dust due to gravity but not on planet Earth.
I gave you a star for that, the Telletubbies thing had me rolling.

I am not a truther. From looking at your post and Master 007's post, you both are truthers.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

If you would go back and read his post , really slow this time , you might comprehend what it was he was saying.

Nah, I'm fine. Whatever he meant to say it was poor sentence structure anyway.

Now , please explain to me which one of the buildings " disintegrated to dust.

Video evidence and eye-witness testimony, but I don't have the time or truthfully the inclination to go trawling through the net looking for quotes. Here's a quick proof (not in the mathematical sense) that the towers were disintegrated. Just before one of the towers collapses through itself, I think it was WTC2, the top-section above the impact zone begins to pivot away from its centre of gravity before it is engulfed in a cloud of dust.

The only force acting upon this section of the building was gravity (nothing else), and neither was it being crushed by anything above it, and so it should have fallen to the ground in one piece but it didn't, the top-section of the building (30-40 floors) inexplicably vanishes from the rubble pile afterwards. Where did it go? The only reasonable explanation I can come up with is that it must have disintegrated in thin-air.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Yeah, that looks like a whole bunch of dust to me. Is that what they were cleaning up for 18 months? Dust?

top topics

join