It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to all from the hybrid Mind!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hey there, my name is Michael! I've been on this site for a while, just not a big poster. I love to come here for news stories and to see whats going on in the world of the strange, as some people may call it. I've taken a bigger step in becoming involved with the world and the events that are taking place. For years I've tried to tell people in my area about what really goes on in the world, but sadly my cries fall on deaf ears mostly. I came to the decision top start posting on the web and reach a bigger audience. I created a website to post all the stuff I find from News stories, to documentaries, to health, and stuff to make you laugh, because if you don't laugh once in a while you tend to go crazy. I will post here whenever I can and hope to connect with some really great people. I'm getting ready to go around my town and put up posters about Fluoride in the drinking water and Unplugging the mind control of cable and satellite, I hope it goes well. Well for now, hello to you all from the Hybrid Mind and I hope everyone is doing great out there.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/8/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hello buddy. Welcome to ATS. I look forward to seeing your posts.

Have a great time!

-SES

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_TC

Hi Anubis_TC, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_TC

Hello Anubis_TC, and welcome to the site. Nice to meet you

Have fun...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

He has been here since 2008 so probably is good with the 20 post rule

I would have gone with Anubis_Prius or Anubis_insight if you have a hybrid mind, seems more fitting then the TC.

top topics

join