It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great UFO CASE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
1953 May 20, Kingman Arizona UFO crash.
Hey ATS would love to hear what you guys think about this case?
The first sniff of this story of a crash near Kingman has been made to MUFON researcher Richard Hall in April 1964,this was made by a future Vietnam commander,but this was not the man to make it public.

The case of the Kingman UFO retrieval was later brought to the public attention by Raymond Fowler, a respected UFO researcher, in June 1973. It involved an engineer who took preliminary measurements to assess the momentum of a crashing craft, measurements useful to any reverse engineering efforts. The engineer who brought this story to light was Arthur G. Stancil (previously known by the pseudonym "Fritz Werner"). Stancil graduated from Ohio University in 1949 and was first employed by Air Material Command at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio as a mechanical engineer on testing Air Force aircraft engines. Dr. Eric Wang who was suspected of leading a reverse engineering team on alien craft headed the Installations Division within the Office of Special Studies where Arthur worked.

link and other information HERE

I have found this case a fascinating,that it was heard by a number of different people at different times with many years apart.WE have a guy Stancil worked for Raytheon in Sudbury, Massachusetts in the early seventies on avionics systems.
this man would risk a lot by coming forward,why do it if there is no truth!!

GUYS ARE THESE THE PROJECT PAPERCLIP UFO GUYS FROM NAZI GERMAN??

YANG was to become the Director of the Department of Special Studies at Wright-Patterson ,where he worked along side Vannervar Bush.
love to hear your opinion

food for tought i guess, and a little side note .Curiously, Leonard Stringfield, who re-opened the case for crash-retrievals, mentioned testimony he had gotten from a Naval Intelligence Officer who had seen bodies from a crash that occurred in the Arizona desert in 1953. He viewed the bodies at Wright-Patterson when the crates arrived at night aboard a DC-7

MAYBE THESE WERE THE BODIES STANCIL TALKED ABOUT??

[atsimg]http://www.ufologie.net/pics/kingman.jpg[/atsimg]

MOD EDIT:
Snip excess copy/paste Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on August 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
1953 May 20, Kingman Arizona UFO crash.
Hey ATS would love to hear what you guys think about this case?
The first sniff of this story of a crash near Kingman has been made to MUFON researcher Richard Hall in April 1964,this was made by a future Vietnam commander,but this was not the man to make it public.

The case of the Kingman UFO retrieval was later brought to the public attention by Raymond Fowler, a respected UFO researcher, in June 1973. It involved an engineer who took preliminary measurements to assess the momentum of a crashing craft, measurements useful to any reverse engineering efforts. The engineer who brought this story to light was Arthur G. Stancil (previously known by the pseudonym "Fritz Werner"). Stancil graduated from Ohio University in 1949 and was first employed by Air Material Command at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio as a mechanical engineer on testing Air Force aircraft engines. Dr. Eric Wang who was suspected of leading a reverse engineering team on alien craft headed the Installations Division within the Office of Special Studies where Arthur worked.

link and other information HERE

I have found this case a fascinating,that it was heard by a number of different people at different times with many years apart.WE have a guy Stancil worked for Raytheon in Sudbury, Massachusetts in the early seventies on avionics systems.
this man would risk a lot by coming forward,why do it if there is no truth!!

GUYS ARE THESE THE PROJECT PAPERCLIP UFO GUYS FROM NAZI GERMAN??

YANG was to become the Director of the Department of Special Studies at Wright-Patterson ,where he worked along side Vannervar Bush.
love to hear your opinion

food for tought i guess, and a little side note .Curiously, Leonard Stringfield, who re-opened the case for crash-retrievals, mentioned testimony he had gotten from a Naval Intelligence Officer who had seen bodies from a crash that occurred in the Arizona desert in 1953. He viewed the bodies at Wright-Patterson when the crates arrived at night aboard a DC-7

MAYBE THESE WERE THE BODIES STANCIL TALKED ABOUT??

[atsimg]http://www.ufologie.net/pics/kingman.jpg[/atsimg]

MOD EDIT:
Snip excess copy/paste Please read: Posting work written by others.

[edit on August 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo]
Hi Johnny C. Sorry i was a little late. I do my best to read other member's threads, and you are the first i visit.

Cool serious case you brought there, mate

I think there defintitely is more to the story.

I have been following world wide UFO crash cases for a couple of years by now, including a UFO crash in Brazil were a brazilian soldier touched a dead alien's skin, he died later of bacteria attack (8 different poison bacterias i think). If i recall the doctors found 8 different poison bacterias in the soldiers body. Seems it's dangerous to touch some of the alleged alien species.

Former Soviet test pilot Marina Popovich claim that the Russians are in a position of at least five crashed alien spacecrafts. Serious stuffs it seems.

Then there is a case about a huge cylinder shaped UFO with green hieroglyphic sign on it. The UFO broke the russian air surveillance. Two MIG-27's were ordered to chase the UFO. When the Mig's reached the UFO the russian pilots tried to communicate with the UFO, to force it to land, but there was answer from the UFO.
When the russian pilots were about to fire warning shots, the Mig's malfunctioned and the engines stopped for a short while. The UFO escaped. Later the UFO crashed somewhere in Russia.

I will read more about your case. Seems serious.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Hey Anunaki 10 ,thanks for your positive words my friend and the pat on the back,it seems your knowledge is amazing on the subject
,the brazilian UFO crash i have heard bits and bobs of this case,i believe it to be true and that is some far out stuff with a solider dying when touching the creature.I hear brazil is a hot spot for them Tim good does talk of there in his books,8 different bacteria i wond be hugging no aliens so,imaging the diseases you could catch!!!!!
Marina Popovich i never heard of this women buddy but ill check her out today,from what she claims i would say its very possible because i have seen some weird stuff and i dont really be looking.sounds very interesting,nice one mate.
Thanks for the replies

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Hey Anunaki 10 ,thanks for your positive words my friend and the pat on the back,it seems your knowledge is amazing on the subject
,the brazilian UFO crash i have heard bits and bobs of this case,i believe it to be true and that is some far out stuff with a solider dying when touching the creature.I hear brazil is a hot spot for them Tim good does talk of there in his books,8 different bacteria i wond be hugging no aliens so,imaging the diseases you could catch!!!!!
Marina Popovich i never heard of this women buddy but ill check her out today,from what she claims i would say its very possible because i have seen some weird stuff and i dont really be looking.sounds very interesting,nice one mate.
Thanks for the replies
You're welcome, mate.

Yah, Brazil is a UFO hot spot. And we must remember, and always have in mind: NO hugging aliens! Watch out!

I've googled Marina Popovich:

www.facebook.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.world-famous.com...
alientattletale.com...
www.ihffilm.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hey dude ,hope your having a good day pal,thanks for the links,im looked at the maria popovich video on you tube.She seems very credible,like if she didnt know about E.T and stuff,who would? because her and her husband spent half their life in the air.Im going to check other stuff out now. What is your opinion on Johnathon Reid? i dont know what to make of it.

Dude have you heard the Steven Basset interveiw on paracast? It was a argument of a interveiw with lots of smart comments between both parties, I made a thread on it and steven got flamed a bit!
next thing i know! Steven Basset of the x converence joined ats to post on my thread,then the next night David biedny of paracast joined! Now they both have problems with each other and i have asked them to debate it.
I was in shock!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey guys ,anybody have any information on this case,please add if you do
many thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is the thread that has slipped through the cracks

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
Then there is a case about a huge cylinder shaped UFO with green hieroglyphic sign on it. The UFO broke the russian air surveillance. Two MIG-27's were ordered to chase the UFO. When the Mig's reached the UFO the russian pilots tried to communicate with the UFO, to force it to land, but there was answer from the UFO.
When the russian pilots were about to fire warning shots, the Mig's malfunctioned and the engines stopped for a short while. The UFO escaped. Later the UFO crashed somewhere in Russia.

I will read more about your case. Seems serious.
Here's the links about the 1991 UFO crash in Russia i was talking about, friend Johnny C.

www.ufocasebook.com... (page 1)
www.ufocasebook.com... (page 2)

I can see i mentioned Mig-27's, but it's actually pilots of Mig-29's who tried to force the UFO to land.
Later there was an expedition team to search for the crash site.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Hey Anunaki thanks for your great input to this thread,i find that russian ufo case amazing! It is truely one of the greats,i have heard researchers talk of it before but i never knew what case it was till now,thanks

I think i have found a match with the alphabet of the aliens and a earth based book
pilot memory of writing on ufo
necromonician alphabet what is very alike the ufo markings

Are the old ones returning to earth?
ok breath now

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Hey Anunaki thanks for your great input to this thread,i find that russian ufo case amazing! It is truely one of the greats,i have heard researchers talk of it before but i never knew what case it was till now,thanks

I think i have found a match with the alphabet of the aliens and a earth based book
pilot memory of writing on ufo
necromonician alphabet what is very alike the ufo markings

Are the old ones returning to earth?
ok breath now
I also find this UFO crash case amazing.

I don't know about the old ones, but i once watched an interview with some Inca indians (i think) who predict that a race of a humanoid will come to Earth to make peace between humans. I don't remember the indian name for that humanoid specie.
Also Robert O. Dean mentioned that someone will come to Earth. I will try find these interviews later, my friend

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hey Anunaki,truely fascinating claims all over the world of people returning.I wish they would hurry up.
Thanks for your input,i think them interveiws would be great.Its like hearing it from the real deal to hear it from who you talk about.Mayans have great stories of gods returning too.
thanks budy

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hey Anunaki,truely fascinating claims all over the world of people returning.I wish they would hurry up.
Thanks for your input,i think them interveiws would be great.Its like hearing it from the real deal to hear it from who you talk about.Mayans have great stories of gods returning too.
thanks budy

you're welcome

www.abovetopsecret.com... Here is what i'm talking about were i recently posted, from page 3 to 6, check it out

new topics

top topics

join