It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Apocalypse, an End-times timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This is pure speculation about the book of Revelations and Christian eschatology. I am in no way an expert, so I merely stick to VERY simple concepts that don’t bog myself down in confusion.

Satan’s Apocalypse is the term for the counterfeit 2nd coming of Christ. Daniel’s 70th week prophecy is understood to mean that the end times last 7 years (a day equaling a year in prophecy). The antichrist is said to rule for 3 ½ years. So, if the antichrist is ruling for 3 ½ years, what’s going on for the rest of the prophetic week, the other 3 ½ years?
The counterfeit Apocalypse, otherwise known as the Great Deception/ “a strong delusion”. This is how antichrist comes to power. And then he rules for 3 ½ years, thus fulfilling the 7 years.

So. In Satan’s Apocalypse:

Satan’s fake Satan (for certain Christians) is Islam, Iran, and Osama Bin Laden.

Satan’s fake antichrist (for some Christians) is Obama. (If this is true, then his “rule” of 3 ½ years would be from Jan. 8, 2009 to June 23ish, 2012. Watch for interesting things around that time.) (Also, this is why the story of Obama being a Muslim is promoted, to unify the two ideas.) (But of course, Obama is a Satanist.)

Satan’s fake Christ is the antichrist – the identity of which is possibly a Rothschild, Prince William, or… Erik Prince, the owner of Xe, aka Blackwater, the world’s largest private army. If all nations are to be dissolved into the NWO, what better way to have a “neutral” non-national entity than a corporate army that swears allegiance to the Pope and the CEO of said army? But who knows at this point…

Satan’s fake Armageddon is the Gog-Magog War (Iran war).

The pre-tribulation rapture lie promulgated by media like Left Behind is a means of humanly manufacturing the timing of the end of the world so as to be able to fake Christ’s return. If the real rapture is immediately at the event of Armageddon (which seems to be the most accurate assessment I’ve seen), they couldn’t recreate/ fake the end because why would God rapture up the faithful if Christ is going to start to reign on the earth at that same time? So, if there is to be a fake rapture, the pre-tribulation rapture would take place before this June 2012 end of Obama’s rule. My bet is at the approach of the Eros comet scheduled to arrive 1-31-12, but really who knows. If this is true, then the Gog-Magog war, which serves as the faked Armageddon, must occur shortly before or after (most likely after) the time of Obama’s “removal from office”.

Without a doubt 2012 is being socially engineered to serve as “the end of the world”, Satan’s Apocalypse.

It’s interesting to note that there is a new meme, or warning, out there- “5-19-13 EXPECT US”.
www.urbandictionary.com...
Also, this thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

This would fit perfectly into the “revelation of the method”, the elites’ showing us what they are about to do as a sort of ritualistic spell to ensure that the story actually happens. I take this 5-19-13 business to mean the antichrist and his Illuminati crew are coming then. Anyway, it’s interesting to note that going back 3 ½ years from 5-19-13 takes us to 11-19-09 when Van Rompuy is elected the EU’s first president. In his acceptance speech that night, he made the infamous statement that, “ 2009 will go down in history as the first year of global governance.” www.youtube.com... He is implying that the EU presidential election sealed the framework of total global control, ie Babylon. If you’re not familiar with EU being a bunch of Satanists obsessed with Babylon, I suggest this article: vigilantcitizen.com...

I guess what I’m getting at is that 11-19-09 was the start of the real Christian apocalypse (which is different from the fake timeline created by the “rule” of the fake Antichrist Obama) and 5-19-13 is the start of the 2nd half of the 7 year tribulations. If this is true, then it is prophetically very late indeed for all of us.

Continued in part II

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
These ideas for a fake apocalypse are supported on a purely secular level too.
Some important items for consideration:
Changing Images of Man. ce399.typepad.com...
This Stanford Research Institute book from 1974 describes the process of managing and manipulating the masses through the great transition of man from Industrial Man to Post-Industrial Man. Resource depletion, such as the notion of Peak Oil, food supplies, water supplies, population levels were thought to not be sustainable even in 1974, probably even earlier. So, the governing elites needed a way to make the people accept the major changes that they were planning for the world, a great transition from Industrial Man to Post-Industrial Man. A major contributor to this book was Joseph Campbell. George Lucas used Campbell’s work as a main inspiration for Star Wars (1977). The fact that Lucas’ Industrial Light and Magic special effects studio (founded in May of 1975) HQ is now located at the Presidio Army Base in San Francisco takes on a different meaning if you’re familiar with Project Blue Beam. Project Blue Beam: www.sweetliberty.org...

So what would ease the transition from Industrial Man to Post-Industrial Man? Dictatorial powers over the masses that they would be socially engineered to accept, even accept gladly. But these transitional changes are so drastic, the social engineering would have to be on the grandest of scales to pull off the trick and not inspire a world- wide revolution.

Many people are familiar with the Council on Foreign Relations and how they have their tentacles in many spheres of power. But not so many know of the Council for National Policy, created by Left Behind author, Tim LaHaye. CNP is billed as a right wing version of the CFR, but don’t be fooled by the false right/ left paradigm. They have many overlapping members, motives, and agendas.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Council for National Policy (CNP), is an umbrella organization and networking group for social conservative activists in the United States. It has been described by The New York Times as a "little-known group of a few hundred of the most powerful conservatives in the country," who meet three times yearly behind closed doors at undisclosed locations for a confidential conference.[1] Nation magazine has called it a secretive organization that "networks wealthy right-wing donors together with top conservative operatives to plan long-term movement strategy."[2] It was founded in 1981 by Tim LaHaye as a forum for conservative Christians seeking to strengthen the political right in the United States.[3]
[…]The Center for Religion, Ethics and Social Policy at Cornell University considers the Council for National Policy a leading force in the Dominionist movement. TheocracyWatch, a CRESP project, describes it as "an umbrella organization of right-wing leaders who gather regularly to plot strategy, share ideas and fund causes and candidates to advance the theocratic agenda."[22]

So, Tim LaHaye’s Council is a leading force in the Domionist movement. What’s that?

en.wikipedia.org...

Dominion Theology is a grouping of theological systems with the common belief that society should be governed exclusively by the law of God as codified in the Bible, to the exclusion of secular law. The two main streams of Dominion Theology are Christian Reconstructionism and Kingdom now theology. Though these two differ greatly in their general theological orientation (the first is strongly Reformed and Neo-Calvinistic, the second is Charismatic), they share a postmillenial vision in which the kingdom of God will be established on Earth through political and (in some cases) even military means.

The Maitreya of the New Age 2012 movement and the new Christ that will rule at the top of the Christian Domionist movement’s theocracy are exactly the same person, the global dictator called upon to manage the “global transition” to the post-industrial era.

continued in part III

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Based on cross referencing this information with various Theosophy/ New Age sources, fiction by Satanic authors that lines up with Project Bluebeam (and there are lots), and end-time scenarios with this approach to understanding end time events, I’ve compiled a sort of super timeline of the near future. Take it with a grain of salt, of course.

11-19-09 start of Babylon with Van Rompuy election (kicks off the real 7 year tribulation)

Threat of war, rumors of war

Comet Eros 433 1-31-12

Fake rapture (abductions to FEMA camps? Or just a holograph fake? ) (This idea would be similar to the Heaven’s Gate cult and the Hale-Bopp comet.)

February Super flu outbreak, vaccine production starts (look at www.themovieinsider.com... to check out scheduled movie releases. Hollywood, serving the purpose of programming the masses, will not waste money on setting a release date that they know people will not be able to go to. Look at how there are no movies scheduled February, August, September (only 1 limited release movie scheduled), and October (Saw comes out at the end of Oct.). Funny about those omissions in scheduling. Fine, February is a slow month, but movies do get put out then if only because they have no competition. But no movies scheduled for August thru October? That screams something big is going down in that timeframe.

Obama assassinated or removed from office 6-23-12 (is the “birther” story going to come to fruition and throw the govt into turmoil?)

War preparations

Mars in Aug 2012 The NASA Mars rover will be operating and sending pictures back to Earth. While quarantined in our homes from the super flu, fake proof of aliens on Mars disrupts war preparations.

This creates a dramatic breakthrough for peace.

The Pope, for the purpose of combining all religions, sets up the international section of Jerusalem.

War starts. This is the Gog Magog war. Iran and the Middle East don’t approve of this combination section that will soon pave the way for the 3rd Temple rebuilding over the Dome of the Rock Mosque.

Arrival of fake space gods 12-21-12. This is the culmination of the false Armageddon. Instead of the appearance of God, we get space gods (aka Annunaki/ Titans/ Celestials)

Night of demons / demonic alien invasion (greys) / 3 days darkness

Pope says to rebuild the 3rd temple. Jews can now start up the sacrifices again.

Humans nuke the space gods. / Humans attack the dark matter god’s mountain (please see: www.technewsworld.com... )

Fake Space gods respond with a supernatural sound “that makes men feel the presence of their own souls”.

Antichrist appears minutes later on TV’s across the world on 5-19-13 / saints and angels come down from heaven.

Angels/ Angelic aliens (aka Olympian gods/ Nephilim/ Atlanteans/ Talls/ Blonds) combine to pray on behalf of humanity for God’s Forgiveness.

Return of “angels” to say men should be as one.
Day of declaration of the existence of aliens. www.nesarasucks.com...

Electrical devices go crazy. Cars won’t work properly, TVs will show strange images, MIT robots will go insane. (This step and the previous few are often-repeated motifs. Check out the Day the Earth Stood Still and 2001: Space Odyssey [HAL goes insane while there is a pandemic raging on earth.]) This will show the world that the “negative energy” of disbelievers and grey demonic aliens is “real”.

In a similar manner, people will be said to be mind controlled by greys or negative energy. This starts the pogroms.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Anthrax will be used on “demonic aliens”, people that die of anthrax will be said to have been killed by aliens. (H.G. Wells’ War of the Worlds, the cold virus as biological weapon.)

Svali, an ex-Illuminati defector, states that biological weapons will be used on populations that don’t accept the global dictator when he emerges. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I think it’s quite possible that in the govt handouts of vaccines and medical countermeasures in emergency situations, when people think that they are getting a flu vaccine or antibiotics from a false flag terror attack, they are actually getting poisoned with anthrax, the first plague of Revelations:

Revelation 16:1,2 "And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. 2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. "

Anthrax symptoms from Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org... :

Cutaneous (on the skin) anthrax infection in humans shows up as a boil-like skin lesion that eventually forms an ulcer with a black center (eschar). The black eschar often shows up as a large, painless necrotic ulcer (beginning as an irritating and itchy skin lesion or blister that is dark and usually concentrated as a black dot, somewhat resembling bread mold) at the site of infection. Cutaneous infections generally form within the site of spore penetration between 2 and 5 days after exposure. Unlike bruises or most other lesions, cutaneous anthrax infections normally do not cause pain.[

Antichrist will then give the antidote/ anthrax vaccine to those that are loyal to him?

But, if you don’t take the gov’t medical countermeasures, then you won’t get sick! The EU and US even call their biodefense stockpile “EU666 biodefense stockpile” and “US666 biodefense stockpile"!

Commentary from Cryptogon: cryptogon.com... in reference to this : 208.69.231.70...

I don’t know where it started but someone found a datasheet about a vaccine called Prepandrix that’s made by GlaxoSmithKline. This thing contains the following entries:
Regulatory/Status Index: biodefense stockpile (U.S.) biodefense stockpile, European countries controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S. EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU
Now, I’m not taking any vaccine regardless of what number sequences are associated with it, but let’s clear something up: PREPANDRIX IS A BIRD FLU VACCINE. Bird flu. H5N1.

But let’s just remember Psalm 91.

Psalm 91 1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Although I do feel aliens play a part in it, I'm just not sure how it will all plan out. War first....then aliens? or aliens first then war....really that is what I want to know. How did you arrive at 5-19-13? I must admit I glossed over some of the links you provided, I pretty much just read what you typed. You really feel its this close? What are your feelings on 2012 summer olympics? If that ain't perfect timing I don't know what is!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
It’s interesting to note that there is a new meme, or warning, out there- “5-19-13 EXPECT US”.

Might want to think twice before factoring a meme started on 4chan into your speculation.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
this is the worst hogwash theory i have ever read. the funny thing about it all is if you read revelations it says "and i will give to him the morning star" talking about the second coming of Christ, google "Lucifer Morning Star" and you will see that Lucifer is the name of the person with the morning star, this fact plus the fact that Jesus will have a new name means Jesus will never come back. If the book of revelations is true (and i hold it to be) be prepared for Lucifer as your God. is He evil? thats for you to decide, but any entity thats willing to kill all those people for "God Almighty" may have a couple screws loose. and also you have to question the motives of Lucifer, are they unselfish? or is he doing it out of selfishness. There are 2 sides to every coin, and the fact that no one pays attention to minor details in revelations really upsets me. you cant pick and choose. is Lucifer my God? No, and I will go to HELL before I embrace him as such. and anyway, none of the seals have been open on the scroll because the holy spirit hasnt made his apperance yet. nor do I think he will make a public one due to scruinity and the like of everyone wanting to question everything a person has to say. Jesus is infact the Christ, and no matter how much effort they put into trying to falsely fufill prophecy is a futile attempt, you cannot force God's hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

pretty good until page 2 & 3 of your OP

i did get to thinking about:

It’s interesting to note that there is a new meme, or warning, out there-
“5-19-13 EXPECT US”.
www.urbandictionary.com...

the feeling i get from this code....
is thats its a very close pattern to the message see all throughout the movie
"12 Monkeys"...

"5-19-13 expect us" .....to me this is cloned from the 1995 movie
with the cryptic message " Army of the 12 Monkeys" postings ...
or even resembles the WWII era 'kilroy was here' marking everywhere.

keep up the stories & how it could all be engineered or be serendipidous,
but hardly Devine...

as for the Greys, i had this little idea about them & their origin in humanities collective memory:

en.wikipedia.org...
~RE: 'the Scream' iconic painting

the scream (or shriek) seems to be a prototype of contemporary alien 'greys'
also, the scream personification image may have been inspired & not a Archtype from our psyche;

"In 1978, the Munch scholar Robert Rosenblum suggested that the strange, sexless creature in the foreground of the painting was probably inspired by a Peruvian mummy, which Munch could have seen at the 1889 Exposition Universelle in Paris"

i expect that even 'aliens' are as fictionally real as Angels & GØD are,
humanity is its own god, satan, angels/devils, aliens...we are our own Armageddon and our own Shiva

[edit on 29-8-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimiliar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves moves almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198-2(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd waves distance from Earth now) 12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 to 12 years estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

(Possible superwave timeline)
12,901/129thou/1.29mil/12.9mil/129mil/1.29bil
25,802/258thou/2.58mil/25.8mil/258mil/2.58bil
38,703/387thou/3.87mil/38.7mil/387mil/3.87bil+738mil=4.60billion/SOL
51,604/516thou/5.16mil/51.6mil/516mil/5.16bil
64,505/645thou/6.45mil/64.5mil/645mil/6.45bil
77,406/774thou/7.74mil/77.4mil/774mil/7.74bil
90,305/903thou/9mil/90.3mil/903mil/9bil+3.87bil+633mil=13.50bil/Galaxy
103,206/1.03mil/10.3mil/103mil/1.3bil/years ago
The Age of the Milky Way Galaxy 13.5 billion years old.
The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years
The age of the Earth is around 4.54 billion years

4.64bil-103mil=4.543bil/Creation of Earth/ first contact with Super Wave
361mil=103mil+258mil/Galaxy Wave crossings
4.543bil-361mil=4.182bil/possible/Creation of Earth/Oldest rock and sedimentary include minerals which are themselves as old as 4.1 to 4.2 billion years
Moon formed 4.527 billion years (give or take 10 million years).
Planetary scientists think that Mars, and the rest of the Solar System, all formed together from the solar nebula about 4.6 billion years ago. So Mars is 4.6 billion years old

Earth's axis full cycle of precession approximately 25,802 years.
Every 12,901 years, Earth is hit by Galactic Gravity Wave causing it to tilt, just as the north celestial pole and the equinoxes has made a 180 rotation. Earth is hit again causing the shift of the tilt to go back again.

...Fixed Version....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..

..Personal Theory...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well researched, you put a lot of information together well.

This is my main area of interest in terms of the more 'out there' conspiracies. Religion has always been manipulated and abused for the ends of TPTB. Whilst I am not convinced by all that you say, I am not entirely in disagreement.

However, it is the Lucifer aspect I find fascinating. First, I do not believe in god. I do believe that there is a collective folk memory which means that there is more than a grain of truth in many ancient stories. Lucifer bore light to humanity- a clear metaphor. Interestingly, Prometheus in Greek mythology fulfilled a similar role. Both were punished.

Surely the message here is of control. We have been controlled and manipulated for millenia.

is the NWO here to free is from this? To free us from the tyranny of religion and the ignorance it entails?

Will it help all people become one?

My NWO would - but are they double bluffing?

If any of this comes to pass, I will watch, frightened and amused, and tell them all to foxtrot oscar.

But, it probably wont come true.

top topics

join