It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked High Def. video of impact on Bark Star. ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Some may find this site quite interesting.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

I checked out BRI and it is very interesting albeit very technical and somewhat over my head but something caught my eye.

There are good reasons why we do not see our dual star. It must be very faint in all ranges of electromagnetic emission and located in an area of the sky that “camouflages” it.

This basically rules out all types of stars except a black hole giving off only small amounts of radiation or a brown dwarf. The area toward the center of the galaxy is full of radiation, dust clouds, and background noise, making it difficult to track a faint object moving at an angular velocity around 50 arcsec per year.

So we are predicting that our binary companion will be found in an elliptical patch centered around right ascension 17hr 45 minutes and declination –22 degrees.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

I noted those coordinates. At the same time I was watching Nibiru videos at You Tube and saw this one. At 12 seconds into the video they show these coordinates 17h 21m 47s. Not spot on with BRI's predicted location but close enough.

I really don't have a point to make, just an observation.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
what pisses me off the most are these types of videos.

people who are less then amateur astronomers trying to over analyze what they are seeing because they dont understand the science behind it so they make up fanciful things that try to explain the images.

the videos dont even explain what you are seeing. more or less its basically, SEE THIS WHITE DOT!? NIBIRU - CASE CLOSED! For all I know and they know its just venus.

My guess is they are trying to argue nibiru is coming because of a sphere shaped solar flare? or maybe they think its a planet made entirely of glass, thats why you can see the stars behind it. who knows. 0 explanation

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Thanks for the post with no content. Go blindly and accept the putz video as it stands. It clearly was a sloppy effort with no basis. Please look at the other post if you want to challenge me - dudette.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I did not look at this particular video, but lens flares do not require that the light source be visible. Remember that lens flares are due to internal reflections within the camera.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That's a false claim. The speaker on the video does not understand the words coming out of his mouth. He misuses a host of terms including luminosity, CME, solar flare, refraction, etc.

His claims that the images are showing anything out of the ordinary is laughable since these artifacts are seen on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

His claims that the images are showing anything out of the ordinary is laughable since these artifacts are seen on a regular basis.

Yeap.

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center
Image artifacts - Internal reflections

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Image artifacts - Internal reflections
Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects. Consider this series of images showing the planet Venus leaving the field of view of the HI1-B telescope between Janary 26-31, 2009. As Venus approaches the edge of the field-of-view, a ring shape is seen apparently coming out of the planet. This is caused by reflections of the bright planet off of the camera barrel. (If you look closely at the full-field version of the January 26, 2009 image above, you'll see a large, faint bubble on the left side of the image, which is also an internal reflection of Venus.) The ring grows progressively larger as time goes by. On January 31, a horizontal streak appears near the position where Venus disappeared. This latter effect is caused by diffraction off of the optical baffles.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Me thinks you need to read my original post a little more s-l-o-w-l-y this time around.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Stereologist is either:

A) A 15 year old who likes to run aroudn ATS pulling stuff out of his *ss and calling them facts and 'debunking' whatever he wants to.

B) A gov disinformationist...

C) A 36 year old Stereologist who really isn't an expert on s**t but likes to pretend he is.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

A very poor post there Mooradian. Have you considered actually addressing the topic at hand? Usually people go on the ad hominem attack when they are outclassed by their superiors and they know and want to show people that they have no talent.

So it appears that the verdict for this video is HOAX!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So someone please tell me just what a Bark Star is

Is this a planet full of dogs

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well considering all some have to do is star gaze on the late nite with a clear sky and can see MOVING STARS. I dont feel there is anything to hide (the stars are moving in strange ways). Watch the twinkling bright 1z that appear blue white green or red orange white they are up there every nite. Yes I know the Earth is moving and the Stars as well but these stay stationary until it seems you notice them and then they move left to right up down. I see them so many others can as well. And as far as what Earth calls Nemisis leading 1st hmm MABEY SOME ARE ABOUT TO TAKE A RIDE SO SMILE
some may be about to be food
hence why they prepare to hide. Anyone ever see the ANNUNAKI sculpture holding the PINE/PINEAL CONE IN HIS HAND LOL u awake yets

[edit on 8/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Hahaha, Darn it, I didnt see that until now !

I saw your reply and thought: What idiot would write that !

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I thought you did that on purpose to get people's attention. It got mine.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why do you think that the stars are moving? Stars appear as stationary as anything can be. It is well known that people think a fixed light is in motion when it is presented in a dark room where there is no frame of reference. The same is noticed when people look at the stars.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Hahaha, Darn it, I didnt see that until now !

I saw your reply and thought: What idiot would write that !
Yes,.. that idiot was me..
I couldn't resist., that question was just bitting at my ankles

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Go out and look up at them at nite you will see what I am saying check out the two main red or orange 1s and the blue white one as they twinkle. Once you locate them take a stare all I ask
. NOTHING TO PROVE AS THEY PROVE THEMSELVES. Yes Mars and Arcturus are up there but Im not sure thats what I see as far as both red star/planet I will give 1 to Mars mabey even though both red 1s move.

[edit on 8/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Isn't your claim that the stars appear to move? They have fixed positions in the sky. Any apparent movement is due to the observer not being able to get a system of reference. The stars do not move in the sky relative to each other. The only motion visible to the human eye is the apparent motion due to the rotation of the Earth.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
These videos are stupid. They don't show anything unusual at all.

And after reading through this whole thread, I've lost a lot of faith in some of the posters here. Steriologist has been a VOICE OF REASON in this thread, and yet people are attacking him? Why?

And that guy talking about the "some stars seems to move a little" or whatever needs to get bent. Btw, you don't get to call yourself a "skywatcher" if you're too bloody ignorant to understand what you're seeing.

I see the same stars every night that you do, my friend, and there is NO NIBIRU! Allow me to settle this for you: The big blue one you keep seeing is Venus/Mars/Arcturus, yes it seems like it's moving sometimes. It's an optical illusion caused by a lack of reference points and weak muscles in your eye socket.

There are tens of thousands of amateur astronomers pointing their telescopes into the sky every night. If one of the BRIGHTEST STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY was actually a "Death Star", I'm pretty sure they would have sounded the alarm. Instead we get a 15 year old on youtube with some STEREO footage and a thesaurus, trying to pretend they're scientists.

This whole thread needs to be moved to HOAX!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
just a thought, but if this "star" was impacted by an asteriod wouldn't the asteriod has to be enormously titanic for this "brown dwarf" to DOUBLE in size, doesn't physics say mass can not be created or destroyed, therefor the only way this "star" would double in size is if the object that impacted the "star" would have to be of equal size to double the size of it. not to mention if a asteriod that big did impact the star wouldn't the star be destroyed?

not to mention, who is to say that this IS our solar system there are telescopes that can see thousands of light years away from us we can watch stars collide in the Andromeda galaxy which is how far away?

honestly i would be more worried about actual problems like, oh i don't know a massive solar flare that could hit in 2012 or an asteriod impacting us, even better, i would be more worried about all of the nuclear weapons we have on thins planet, last i heard there were enough nukes to vaporize 8 billion people, and if thats true we have enough to nuke ever being on this earth and 2 billion aliens

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

LOL.. I personally like the next set of videos that try to demonstrate the evidence of two suns... Star Wars, and Star Trek photos are used...

Your comments on this are pretty funny. Although I have found evidence that there is a star of some kind beyond Pluto heating it up and producing carbon dioxide emissions on Pluto, or so they think, based on their practiced method for determining the make-up of stars and planets with color feedback from whatever light wavelength they use, xray, ultra violet, etc... I haven't seen any evidence to date that there is a star any closer than that or that we are doomed because of it. I don't believe the video is what he claims or that he knows what he's talking about, however I believe that the video is of space.

I do not discount the evidence of strange things in space in our future, especially as we advance our ability to see more clearly and further away. Take for instance the geometric shape at the north pole of Saturn. Been there for decades and hasn't changed shape. It's strange to see the storm clouds move at the exact angles of the shape. Voyager and Cassini have both taken video of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join