It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked High Def. video of impact on Bark Star. ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have no comments on this really, as I dont know if this is an authentic Leaked Nasa video.
This is said to be from 2007...

Watch it and comments are ofcourse welcome..

Ok bone head and idiots,...you did not know this high def. version of the impact was leaked and available did you? The second flash which I called secondary ignition of star's heavier elements is exactly what I told you it was. Put your head in the sand but not before you remove it from your anus. Before you do that, take a look at this video and then go say your prayers. Here is the leaked HD version in its entirety.

Here is video from link mentioned above.

Edit: In this clip from 3 min mark, you can see the 'flare' drags on and on.

What is your take in this ! ??

Salute..

[edit on 29/8/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I don't know about the video's validity as I'm not very tech savvy. But it's suspicious to me in that he has the comments disabled . Why not let people ask him questions? Why not let people speculate? Combine this with the man's less than charming and grammatically atrocious message to the "bonehead and idiots" out there in the world.
Is there just one bonehead that he's addressing?
Seriously if somebody has something NASA doesn't want you to see then why would he/she disable the comments and why feel the need to present their information from such a disrespectful standpoint?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
When it comes right down to it, does it make a rats ass? Really?

If a big honkin star is coming to "eat us", there is not THING ONE anyone can do.

I shall sit and finish the game.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
For any of those who doubt that our solar system is a binary star, here is your proof now. The ancient have known about it, and we have forgotten, or perhaps some of us never knew.

I'd be interested in seeing who would doubt this, or use some kind of tactic to dismiss this as nothing special, or unimportant, as many naysayers tend to do. How can you refute this evidence? Really?

It's coming, and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. Be happy, if nothing else, we know that our Ancestors weren't too out there about some of their stories and prophecies, because we're seeing them unfold before our very eyes, right?

This will change everything, for the better.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I find the whole thing bizarre.
The vids dont look fake, but if one is good at it one can make what ever one want to look real..

The Planet Dancing Vid is just a video with music, the others is a guy talking, I dont know if he speaks from knowledge of this or are just saying many fancy words..

I did fin another vid :

Look at 1:50 ? looks fake right ? !

Hmm...

This video is Part 1 of a 3-part series. You will find yourself having to watch this one several times. You will not believe your eyes what is happening in space. You will be in shock and in pure awe. Once you're given the key to its undertstanding.

What this series will do is show you what is happening in space and more particularly near our sun. What this series will not show you is how your science teacher taught you or what you read in the newspapers. Instead, it will show you what is really happening and has been happening for the entire length of your life and it has been kept from you and you never knew it.

Carl Sagen knew the truth and did not tell you.

Michio Kaku knows the truth and has not told you.

Steven Hawkins knows it and has never told you.

Each of these are great and brilliant men in their own right but they would not do what I will do; which is tell you the truth. If you have a hard time accepting the truth because it differs greatly from what you were taught or what you believe, then it would be your loss alone. I know the truth and am satisfied with that. I am likewise satisfied to share that truth for the benefit of those whom would hear it.

This is pick and choose time. So,suit up, join one camp or the other and buckle down, because it only gets more spectacular from here on out. The truth and facts in this video are just a drop in the bucket. A sample. A taste of what is to come.

Havent seen all three parts, Im trying to find them.. Sounds scary if this guy is legit..

Part 2 :

Part 3:

I must admitt I dont understand what Im seeing here...

[edit on 29/8/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
1:30 in the video source the narrator makes the equalization of a C.M.E and a solar flare as if they were the same thing. The two are very different from each other. I wonder if I should interpret the whole video as bunk if the narrator did not know the difference from a Coronal mass ejection, from a solar flare.

I will delete the statement about the "CME or Solar flare" and try to come to a conclusion with the evidence.

P.S, I actually like this video because it means there are people investigating oddities and letting the public know what gov./private orgs. do not communicate voluntarily .

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

How are you so sure that we are in a binary system? What ancients knew about this. I'd like to get some details on that claim.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Great.. I cant make sence of his videos at all..
Maybe a guy on some drugs..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks very ligit...sounds very ligit. Nasa is covering-up with full muster means it's legit.
The trolls, shills are very quite...legit all right!
Very important to spread this viral.
S & F's Op!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Some may find this site quite interesting.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The number of misspellings in the video is probably the best part of the video. On the hand it might be that the video claims to be the SOHO satellite when it is STEREO. What a putz to make that mistake!

It's the same sort of silly claims with all of these sorts of things:
1. Someone's life is in danger
2. You've been lied to
3. Never seen before
4. Censored
5. Alarming

I'll get more into the contents in a second post.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
where is that one guy that debunks all this stuff his name starts with a P ?
anyway we need him here , i just dont know what to think i wish i was an expert in this field

good thread though

Nephi

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At 1:20 there is a lens flare. Then at 1:42 he claims its either a CME or solar flare. It's a lens flare that happens every time Venus moves to the edge of the image frame. The speaker also says that this reflects the luminosity of the star. I'm really giggling now because this putz doesn't know what luminosity means. He claims this indicates it is solid material. That's really, really a stupid conclusion.

Take a look at the time line and then realize that this moves incredibly slowly. It is several orders of magnitude slower than the escape velocity of Venus. In other words it should be falling back towards Venus not moving away since it is moving too slowly. Therefore it is not matter.

Around 2:30 the putz misuses the word refract. No matter, it fits with the rest of the nitwit claims.

The bit about the shock waves is hysterical when you watch the time line. These shock waves are moving in slo-mo. This event takes a long time since the SOHO frames represent minutes, not fractions of a second. These shock waves and other events are not moving fast. Why? Because they are not shock waves.

This is the same old malarkey repackaged by a putz.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The number of misspellings in the video is probably the best part of the video. On the hand it might be that the video claims to be the SOHO satellite when it is STEREO. What a putz to make that mistake!

2. You've been lied to
3. Never seen before
4. Censored
5. Alarming

You might wanna look at his pictures..
Pictures - Picasa

May just be a nut with alot of time on his hands if he is downloading all those pictures and makes 10 minute clips of it, that takes time ..

Seriously though, can you spot anything in these pictures that he claims are there ? I cant see nothing..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
where is that one guy that debunks all this stuff his name starts with a P ?
anyway we need him here , i just dont know what to think i wish i was an expert in this field

good thread though

Nephi

There are no experts here.There is no one with the qualifications to be any type of authority on the matter.Some may claim to be an expert,but thats all they are, personal claims with no substantial proof offered.
The videos and links provided allow one to do their own research,i suggest this and form your own opinion.
A Binary solar system is what is important here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

2. You've been lied to
3. Never seen before
4. Censored
5. Alarming

We can see your "attack the messanger" tact pretty directly...but go and call your handler and try once again...dude

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
THere is a lot of diffrent inputs here, did any of you watch this one at 3 minute Mark ?

Youtube Link

It is one h3lluve lens atrifact or flare wouldnt you agree ?
It is visible long after the 'object' have moved out of the camera view and it looks very intense !!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
THere is a lot of diffrent inputs here, did any of you watch this one at 3 minute Mark ?

Youtube Link

It is one h3lluve lens atrifact or flare wouldnt you agree ?
It is visible long after the 'object' have moved out of the camera view and it looks very intense !!

Not one of us really has any idea of the dynamics this fellow is talking about. In order to do that, we would have to know astrophysics in general and know specifically the operational parameters of the camera.
Otherwise, it is idle chatter, exactly as my words here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I see nothing thing guy is talking about. The claim here is that the ring is an eruption. The ring forms every time that Venus moves to the edge of the frame. The ring forms slowly. It is symmetrical. It is hollow. It's an optical effect.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is most definitely a lens flare.

Next!

Fast forward 3:00 minutes on the timeline.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join