It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with telekinesis and other psychic phenomena [VIDEO UPDATE]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ever since I was a little boy, it has been my dream to move objects with my mind. Throughout the past 10 years, every couple of weeks, I would sit down and REALLY try to make things spin, hover, move, etc etc. Psi wheels, creating energy balls, reading minds, thought manifestation and careful reality assessments was a part of my life all through high school up until now.

Nothing would ever occur during my sessions though. As much as I tried and practiced, nothing ever really happened. My psi wheels would never spin. My thoughts never manifested. I had no idea what reality was or what I was doing in there. I was looking for the truth and I was reaching dead ends.

But just a few weeks ago, my psi wheels started to spin. The first time it happened I almost couldn't believe it. I turn off all units that produce air and cover my face very well before every session, so when they started to spin by themselves I knew that something above my normal reasoning was causing this. I believe the force that spins these wheels is called intention.

As of now, I am able to spin a wheel in any direction at a very fast speed simply by will. I've also spinned two wheels at the same time in opposite directions. I will be honest, it is a skill that must be trained, like learning an instrument. I look back now and I remember how sometimes the wheel would spin and sometimes it wouldn't, and if it did it would go very slowly. But now, it doesn't even take 5 seconds to have it spinning almost 10 times faster than how it used to be. So it is something that you LEARN and not something only certain people have access to. Everyone has this ability.

Since I started daily practice of spinning the wheel, other phenomena have sprung up.

In the evenings, just when the sun is about to go down, I can see a glowing aura around CERTAIN peoples legs. I can't see it in everyone, perhaps because I am barely getting the gist of things. The aura is usually some shade of blue, pink or green. It's not the same for every person.

Synchronicity all over the place too!! I may be thinking of a song and then immediately afterwards the radio station plays it. Things like this happen more frequently now, it's very fascinating.

My overall mood and attitude is very loving. Things just seem to flow in a very coherent manner. I feel like a child, not having to worry about anything.

During one of my meditation sessions outside I took interest in the clouds that were in the distance and remembered a topic here on ATS concerning cloud bursting. I gave it a shot and to my surprise, the cloud I was focusing my intention on dissolved leaving the others intact.

According to Drunvalo Melchizedek and Little Grandmother, we are going through a massive change, an evolution in our awareness. I have to agree with them based on what I have experienced first hand. Something is happening and us westerners are barely getting it. Look up the super psychic children of China.

Has anyone else been experiencing stuff like this?

VIDEO UPDATE!

The following video is a demonstration of the psi wheel done by me. One single take, used youtube's webcam upload feature. No flashy stuff, just the real deal.

Be patient, it takes a while to spin.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Davidius]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm a skeptic.

I'm probably not going to be the only one.

Can you post a YouTube perhaps, showing this amazing ability?

I realize vids can be faked, but I think many might try to believe anyway, if there was something to look at.

JR

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Ya dude post a vid of it, should be intresting, as for such experience's meh I see no big deal with spining weels with an external force rather then your hands. I mean why have hands if you arent going to use them. Quit being lazy use your hands.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I will post a video soon.

I should have known I needed to make one

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'll make a prediction here.

Well hear "I'll post a video asap". Next well hear "I'm real busy moving into a new apartment with my mind, moving the refrigerator was real hard"

Finally silence and the thread will drift into obscurity until it is revived by a troll.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am sure you will encounter a huge wave of skepticism here, so I hope you brought your surfboard.

A video would definitely be great, you're going to want to try and somehow document your abilities. Think like a scientist when working with these forces by trying to do tests, write a project journal, video it, etc.

I'm not saying they have to be perfect but you've got to admit that a lot of people will need a genuine effort in that direction to take you seriously.

Unless that's not your intention and you're here to talk about it with other believers. If that's the case I fear a wipe-out for your ride.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm highly interested in this sort of topic, as are others or we wouldn't be here. Therefore you've got my support, but keep in mind that you're not the only one to say you have the ability.

We've been burned so often that there will be a lot of resistance.

Just a friendly warning.

All the best,
Tarrok

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

I don't believe in crap like predictions.

Meh, let's just see. And I'm going to build me a psy-wheel now!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As I was reading this, in between my historical laughter I was expecting to find a funny video of somebody (who you claim to be you) moving some plates or something stupid like that. But no, no I did not get my video all I got was your personal account of what you claim to be able to do. You have been here since 2009, so inexperience is not an excuse for not posting a video so I can only base my thoughts on what you have said in the OP.

Like I have already said, the lack of any proof that you can do this is a major flaw, I really don’t see the point in posting a thread like this without proof to back it up. This suggests to me the reason you haven’t provided any proof is because you don’t have the proof, the reason you don’t have the proof is because you are lying about your abilities or you are delusional. If I suddenly achieved telekinesis’s I would have made a video of it right away and wowed the world of YouTube. I can already however see a problem with any video that you’re going to post, firstly that it’s not really you and secondly there is no way to prove it is not some half decent magic trick. So basically you’re dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t, because anyone with a couple of working brain cells knows that what you’re talking about just isn’t possible.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Davidus,

Just use your power of thought produce to make the damn video, and make sure it is not plugged in when you do it.

This is free energy at last.

Hot in your house? Just unplug the fan and think it to start spinning.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't believe in it either, yet it may be possbile.

I'm showing my lack of scientific knowledge here but I'm sure somone will clarify what I'm trying to say.

Hasn't there been scientific proof that either atoms or particles can be linked and interact with each other somehow even at a distance without anything connecting the two?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
For all the naysayers and people who just like to put down other members down by calling them names or saying they are full of it, YOU GUYS are gonna be the ones to miss out when the shift comes.

I believe in psychic abilities, and I believe anyone can get them, you just have to live a spiritually balanced life and learn how to focus on energies. The vibrations are getting stronger, and if you want to feel them, you need to boost up your sensitivity. Think positively, (whatever that means for you) and just know that ALL will manifest eventually, just maybe not in this life.

Who knows, but we'll all know at some point, right?

Peace

[edit on 29-8-2010 by leira7]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yes it is called gravity.
You know the guy
sitting under the tree
and the apple hits him?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
yes it is called gravity.
You know the guy
sitting under the tree
and the apple hits him?

Lol, if that was a reply to my post, then, no, it wasn't gravity.

It was quite a recent discovery.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

thank you for the words of encouragement there leira7.

Are those light sticks in your avatar.

Seriously, I have a joke for you.

leira7

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Yeah..... And if it doesn’t come then you have waited your life focusing on something which has no proof to back it up. I think you might be in danger of being the one who misses the shift.

But i do love your avitar!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Everyone chill out, I got this!!

Yeah, I will admit, it was very silly of me to post a thread without a video.

I just spent the past hour making a video for you guys. The first couple of takes resulted in failure. I was very nervous and anxious and couldn't concentrate on the goal. However, after the 6th or 7th take, I finally got comfortable and got into the groove.

The following video is a demonstration of the psi wheel done by me. ONe single take, used youtube's webcam upload feature. No flashy stuff, just the real deal.

Be patient, the wheel takes a while to spin.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Davidius]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There was a guy who said he could do the same thing. So he went on a skeptic challenge for a million bucks. All he had to do was move the psi wheel. He couldn't do it, you know why?

They put the psi wheel into a jar that was sealed with a lid and he was not allowed to manipulate it. Guess what? It never moved.

So please put your little psi wheel in a jar with a lid. Seal it with wax and refilm it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
OK Davidius.

Appreciate you going to the trouble of a video.

A possible improvement would be to demonstrate that air is not the real mover here.

Not saying it is, just that if you had something like delicate filaments, or small feathers, etc., and showed how easily they moved by blowing on them, and then set them up to "guard" the device, that would visually tend to rule-out the suspicion that air currents may be in play (perhaps even bouncing off a cupped hand...).

An audio track doesn't necessarily help in this case, because it can be done separately, so your viewers trying to perhaps listen for the sound of air blowing through a straw, it may help convince them if they don't hear it. But again, it's not really proving anything, since the soundtrack can be separate.

Vibrations. A bit more subtle perhaps, but setting a delicately balanced item, such as your psi-wheel, on a surface that can vibrate, can get the wheel into motion as well.

Just some thoughts, not meant to "refute" your video, just playing the devil's advocate. And by the looks of this thread, others are sure to say the same, if they haven't already beat me to it.

Thanks again.

JR

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If you want to demonstrate (as it seems because you made your thread), please do as suggested:

Originally posted by ArcAngel
So please put your little psi wheel in a jar with a lid. Seal it with wax and refilm it.

But beware, this may reduce the effectiveness of your PSI force.

-v

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Heres some info on the contest. If you are legit you get a million dollars. In over twenty years no one has won. No one.

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Click here to see the application.

Click here to see the current $1 million statement which shows the current amount in our prize account.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Log of Applicants

Link
www.randi.org...

Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join