It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran and WWIII are next

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

If it comes down to that I don't think I wanna be here anymore. Better luck to us all next time around. I'm with the other poster let all the idiots fight and kill each other I've had about enough of people not knowing how to be civilized anymore, really how many more times are we going to walk down the same path and not learn a thing? It's become clear that war doesn't solve a damn thing else there wouldn't be war after war after war.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Any bit of non speculative reference?? Any at all?

Evil Empire planning an attack on Iran for over a hundred years? Iran didn't even exist then..

THE EMPIRE OF THE CITY (London) CREATED MODERN IRAN WHEN IT FORGED THE MIDDLE EASTERN NATION STATES HALF A CENTURY AGO..

They created it to destroy it?

Fact is though.. Iran are in the most strategically located area in the world at the moment when it comes to future energy shocks.. They are where WW3 will be fought..

But starting a war with Iran is what kicks off the peak oil crisis.. The "Evil Empire" is a myth.. The US empire is not however and I hope there is enough Cop On between US and EU powers not to jump on Iran before there are enough renewable energy sources to keep the Global economy ticking over nicely.

[edit on 7/9/10 by Dermo]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Why go to war with Iran? oh yeah thats right America and Israel want to be the ONLY ones to have nuclear power , so they can simply bully the world into doing what THEY want them to do. IF they truly wanted peace and use Nuclear power to power homes not bombs then maybe they should practice what they preach and cut down on the stocks of nukes they have?.
ANY country can say "we want to use nuclear power for our homes", and then develop enough material for a bomb, but America needs to realise that THEY alone are the only ones to have actually USED one , even though it was in war, who's to say that because they simply want to stop someone else having nuclear capabilities that they won't use another nuclear weapon on a country to prove a point?.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright
War with Iran and WWIII are next

It is now Sunday, August 29, 2010. According to Dr. Michel Chossudovsky and about a thousand other experts, the United States will be declaring war against Iran sometime in the very near future. Why? A war with Iran is necessary to launch WWIII. Hell, a war with Iran has been a crucial part of the Evil Empire’s plan for many years.

The plan? Of course. The Empire of the City has been planning WWIII for perhaps 100 years or longer and conquering Iran has always been an essential part of their
Imperialistic Agenda. Folks like Zbigniew Brzezinski have been praying for and drooling over this wicked scenario for years.

It is all so easy for them. The Empire of the City will stage another 9/11 like false flag operation, blame it on Iraq of course, and use the O’Reilly’s, Limbaugh’s, Hannity’s, and Beck’s in their media to sell this evil war to the horribly ignorant masses.

Ideally, both Russia and China will enter the war on Iraq’s side and all Hell will break loose. The Empire of the City’s Brzezinski will then have a massive orgasm. His long time dream of starting WWIII will be realized.

Why launch WWIII? Because WWIII serves to accomplish so many objectives for the Evil Empire, most important of which is the establishment of a one world government.
After the smoke clears and several billion dead bodies are incinerated and disposed of, the remaining global population will willingly allow the Evil Empire to do whatever they want.

Ladies and Gentlemen, WWIII will occur and nobody can stop it. It has been in the planning stages for at least the past 100 years. The Evil Empire of the City States, led by the Jesuit General in Vatican City and the Rothschild led Central Bankers in the City of London, will use their U.S. and Israeli Military and Intelligence operations, along with their Project Omega forces, to do all the dirty work.

Alright for sake of argument I'm just going to assume that your references to Iraq are supposed to be Iran instead to give you some coherence here. I'll break down why your wrong based upon that:

Iran has taken a tact very close to that of North Korea with rattling the international community while coming up short of actually taking steps that will lead to war. They are seeing how much they can get away with, but backing down from actual confrontation.

This is not indicative of a nation that wants a war. It shows instead that there is grave instability within Iran itself and the people in power within the country are using the international crises the create as a diversion to keep their own people from rising up and taking them down.

Assuming that Iran does in fact slip up and actually start something (I would say a strike from Israel would be the most likely way this would happen) there is positively no chance whatsoever that Russia and China will declare war on anyone in the name of Iran, period.

From a military standpoint, when looking at non-nuclear force projection neither country currently has the offensive power to engage any nation farther than those bordering their own. Both lack sufficient troop mobility and their supply line structure is not set up in a way that would allow them global reach or anything coming close to it.

Currently the only nation with full global strike capability is the United States, with the United Kingdom, France and Brazil having it to a much lesser extent.

From an economic standpoint China and Russia siding against the US and EU would be suicidal for their nations, they rely upon the markets in the West for their livelihood, and again there is a level of internal threat within both China and Russia that is currently preoccupying their military thinking. A war would cause both nations to collapse rapidly much the way Imperial Russia did in the World War I.

Politically there are no force pledges or alliances between either China or Russia and Iran. There is no backing, and both nations have sided with the West in the past regarding regulation and sanction of Iran.

Your theory is based entirely on conjecture and even that shows that you are quite ill-informed on the current nature of international relations.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
when is this war gonna start?
I thought it was to start 5 years ago?
Hmmmm
kinda seems like the fear machine is loosing steam.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I believe that the dream of forming one world government will never realized,no one will allow that.We don't need a empire,don' t be silly to be one.And i think that the evil will never fight the right.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join