It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would They Really Tell You ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you really think that if there was something amiss that our current admin. would even garner or muster the fiber of any moral human and try to prepare the public or the average Joe to survive.

I mean if you think about it we get lied to on a hourly basis about any and everything from the economy to the B.P. debacle.It makes you wonder that sometimes,our government has been lying so long maybe the truth has been some how LOST!!!!.

Is there some grand scheme aloof(NWO,Illuminati,Alien Agenda)really in the works or do the GLOBAL ELITIST just fear the truth that they have screwed the pooch and if they tell the Actual truth they will lose the last Sliver of control they have.

I wanted to use examples(proof)in this thread links,Vids and the such..But Geez there is so much out there it would take me days to add just 10% of whats out there.I mean there are lies about who killed JFK,Lincoln,Lennon,Marylin Monroe etc.

Lies About UFO and space Roswell,Triangle sightings,Phoenix lights,The Norway Spiral

Lies About the Economy,Stock Market,U S Debt,Gold Reserves
Lies About Religion
Lies About Natural Disasters
Lies,Lies,Lies
so when you hear a story(NASA says huge solar storm Incoming 2012 or 2013)can you even trust them,or in the back of your mind do you wonder ig its sooner.I have lost faith in my Current Administration to the fact if there was a press conference at 12 noon and the president said it was daylight outside i would go and check for myself.

Again my Question if we are headed for a end time event would they really tell you?And fiurther more would you believe them

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
No, I do not think the Govt. would issue warnings of impending crisis, that it was not forced to do and by that I mean, that the lid could no longer be kept on and the public could no longer be kept in the dark, by reasons out of its control. The rationale will always be to prevent "panic" and thus they can tell themselves they are doing the right thing by "protecting" the public from further harm. History has shown us that our number one rule should be to be prepared to look out for self, family and friends when the unknown happens (i.e. natural disaster, economic disaster, etc.)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My Opinion,

No they wouldnt tell us.

And at this point if they did tell me there was a meteor or something headed to wipe out life as we know it, I would be highly skeptical of thier motive.

I would have to ask myself a few questions,

Is this another way to scare us into complete submission?

Is this another false flag designed to reap them more profits and more control?

Who would actually benefit in the elite to warn us and how?

Are their really any people left in TPTB who would warn us because of thier concious?

I at this point do not think they would notify us of impending doom unless they thought that somehow they could manipulate the situation to benefit them in the long run.

~meathead

ETA : And I dont see how the current administration or any previous administration has anything to do with it because IMHO they make no real decisions in what REALLY goes on...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

ETA : And I dont see how the current administration or any previous administration has anything to do with it because IMHO they make no real decisions in what REALLY goes on...

Yes point well taken

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think they would tell us anything.

Hypothetically speaking...If the core of this planet was going to explode, in lets say a month or so, I would not want to know. It would drive me crazy just knowing something like that was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It depends on if it serves their interest to tell us.

If fear can be used to manipulate the ppl then they will tell us.

If panic can be used to get the ppl to beg for a solution the controllers
had in mind all along then they will tell us.

Problem, Reaction, Solution formula born of the Hegelian Dialectic.

www.crossroad.to...

If telling us leads to a result that harms their agenda then they will
remain silent and or look for someone to blame for the events
and thus get rid of potential trouble makers for their agenda.

They use a crisis to remove enemies or promote an agenda.

"Never waste a good crisis" ~ Rahm Emanuel.

Machiavelli was a master of this and why he is held in high regard
by the club of rome and its members.

Al Gore is one of the members.

I am pretty sure Pelosi is after her travels to that area around the
time of one of their meetings, but I do not have solid proof.

So it all depends on how they wish to guide perception.

With subtlety of the pen you can bend a story to get two
enemies to destroy each other much as outlined in the book "The Prince".

We were warned a long time ago.

"All war is deception" - Sun Tzu

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Theres not exactly much to tell is there?

If you cant put 2 and 2 together in the first place and understand the way things are, then to be perfectly honest you probably should be forced into some sort of labour camp.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's been quite some time since I reached the conclusion that everything I was told (or not told) was debatable and needed independent investigation. I was a young child during the Vietnam War and every night on the news we had a report about it, together with a table showing deaths and casualties for US, S. Vietnamese allies, "Viet cong" (S. Vietnamese enemies) and N. Vietnamese. Note that there were no N. Vietnamese allies. Hmmm an interesting observation, but I don't think I pondered that much.

I just asked my parents "why are we fighting there in that jungle, why are they shooting and bombing each other?" Surely the adults could explain these important things to me. Well they didn't know either. But of course they were pacifists too. Maybe someone else's parents would have explained confidently all the important reasons we were there, reasons I still don't know ...

Not much made sense from that point on, either. It's mostly nonsense and excuses. I got educated so I can have independent opinions about technology, economics, etc. And I hang out places like this looking for clues. I don't expect the government to give me useful warnings, but maybe they will say something useful, once in a while.

top topics

join