It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
The moon has a great effect on the planet, it effects the tides - it effects water. Our bodies are mostly composed of water and when there is a full moon it has a great effect on the emotions of people. This is also true because of the gravitational pull between the moon and the earth.

Do your research before you try and debunk something that you have no knowledge of.

I'll bite, since you've "done your research". Explain to me what difference the moon's phase has on human activity, and more importantly, WHY you think it has that effect.

You mention something about gravity... how does the moon's phase affect it's gravitational attraction?

When you can explain that correctly, THEN you have earned the right to tell someone else to "do their research", and disparage their knowledge of that subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This is conventional incoherent hippie madness. Why trying to change the world when 2012 is gonna do it for you, eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one
I don't know what exactly is going to happen but I do know that SOMETHING is going to happen - while I'm not even 30 years old yet, I survived brain cancer when I was 17, and I was in a car accident in 2008 where my car was hit by a drunk driver and completely totaled on my way to work one day - amazingly I just ...Insufficient character space to post complete quote, sry)

Anyway, I "know" that I'm still here for a reason; ... Insufficient space, pls refer to original quote

Wow, I am surprised that you survived that and that 'literally' nothing happened to you. I too feel that I am here for a very special purpose. Here is what have happened to me:

When I was a little boy (no more than 5 years old), I went outside my apartment's window in a 4th floor (within my parent's bedroom in Manhattan, NY) maybe I got a little curious or something. I remember that after stepping out to the other edge of the window I advanced no more than a 'arm reaching' distance away. THEN my father looked out the window and he saw me there, not to scare me he didn't made any sound but he noticed that I wasn't too far away and he grab me by my legs, then I advanced back to the window and he helped bring me back in.

Another case, when I was little I like to run alot, running was my 'thing', that one day, I put a chair by the exit door of my apartment to open up the lock, then I opened up the door and went to the lobby through the ladder by my self. As soon as I exited I started running very fast, within 15 seconds I started reaching where the cars pass by to cross to the other street where the park was, but there was alot of cars passing by at very high speed at that time and the traffic light was not for me, so when I was just about to reach where the cars pass by many people related to my parents that SOMETHING stopped me abruptly, preventing me from crossing over, it was such an abrupt stop that I did that many people say that I was running at full speed and in less than 1 nano second I was stopped very still. Then some one who knew my father holded me until my parents went down to pick me up. If I had came too close to the cars the cars would have hit me and it would probably be the end of me, but still nothing happened to me, so that was two strikes that I had survived up to that point.

THEN, much later in my life, I was in high school (George Washingtop HS in Upper Mantattan). One day, after class, in HALLOWEEN, I was waiting for the bus (M100 by Broadway at 190St.). I wasn't paying attention to anything, in fact, I was day dreaming profoundly and bored while I waited for that bus to arrive WHEN all of the sudden I just happen to raise my right arm in "L" shape as to block something that was about to hit my head while yawning, and as soon as I got my arm in a L shape covering my upper front of my head an egg that some one just happened to throw probably from a top floor of a building across the street hit me in my arm, I had a big pain within my arm, but no broken bones, BUT if that egg did NOT had hit my arm, it would have hit my head slightly higher and slightly right from the distance of my right and I think that would at least have put me in a coma, killed me, or put me in a really bad mental shape, but thankfully nothing had happened to me.

It looks like my life was attempted at least 3 times that what I can remember and I was able to survive it.

I have to give many thanks, that I happen to have good entities within the spiritual world/higher vibrational planes of existence that have always looked for me and taken care of me. Many people within my immediate family thinks that I have a special purpose, the ones that are catholics thinks that I will become a priests, but I dont think that is what going to happen with me since I dont follow that religion, I dont follow any religion, I am agnostic. I still am not too clear what is my exact purpose/qualification/proficiency.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by FNetV1]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
since I ran out of characters on my last post, this posts will complement my last one.

...I was saying that part of my family who are catholics thinks that my special purpose is going to be me turning into a priests, and that is not going to happen since I dont follow that religion or any other religions and I consider my self to be agnostic. I also had said that I was not to sure what my qualifications/purpose/etc is.

currently m "materialistic" qualifications consists of repairing computers and installing surveillance camera systems for which people say that I do these jobs very professionally, BUT these qualifications are just my "materialistic" qualifications, MAYBE that can hint me into finding out what are my spiritualistic qualifications. I am also very good when it comes to science, electricity, electronics, and repairing many different types of electronics. I am actually known as the "tech" in my family, I receive everything that gets broken from any family members that lives in the US. Lately I received a broken DVD player/recorder which I repaired it very quickly, I have repaired things like hair dryers, stoves, house boilers, VCR's, copiers, printers, stereos, etc, etc and no one have taught me how to perform these kinds of jobs. In fact, when I was 8 years old I repaired my first radio.

Maybe some know here who knows alot about spirituality can tell me what could be my spiritual function/purpose, what I do best spiritually based on what I have described here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FNetV1

Think of everything you have learnt, and find the one thing that ties into into the one purpose; the one path. Think of actions that you would do while following this path, and if the true action you take, benefits all, the whole and not just the individual, then the path is for you. Most times the answer already within yourself. Just let the limitation go that you don't already know the answer, it will come and I wish you luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've had a lot of really weird things happen to me but I usually don't bother going into details because the stuff just sounds really stupid unless it actually happens to you - I'm not really in the mood to sit here and type all of it out now, but for some quick examples - I used to have a lot of really random dreams that would come true (deja vu), my sister and I both witnessed a "poltergeist" in the house we grew up in, and I've had at least one "missing time" experience, where I was kicking a soccer ball around in a field close to my house.. then something happened (that i can't remember), and the next thing I know I'm laying on my back in the middle of the field w/ people standing over me freaking out asking me if I'm ok... I've also "randomly discovered" what I believe to be Indian burial grounds at various places out in the woods - I used to love going outside and exploring - but the only example of this I can give was finding a large old tree stump in the middle of a large circular mound of dirt out in the middle of the woods; I realize this doesn't sound too strange, but if you saw the thing, it was basically a single tree growing out of a mound of dirt - with no other trees around it in a circular pattern for what had to be at least 50-100 feet. I used to go out to it all the time and just sit there digging at the dirt, because I seriously thought if I kept digging I'd find some "treasure", all I ever found was a couple arrowheads and what appeared to be some strange carvings in the stump - I didn't bother telling too many people about it at the time because I assumed the "carvings" were really just traces left in the stump by worms and bugs.

blah blah blah

anyway, one very strange experience I had a few years ago sounds like it could possibly be related to all of this somehow, and now I'm wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar experience happen to them.

I had gone out to a cabin with a small group of friends over the summer. A lot of drinking was going on, but nothing else - no drugs of any kind. I went outside for a cigarette, and discovered that the 2 girls had finally got back from their "beer run". I don't remember exactly what was going on, and I definitely couldn't tell you what they were saying anymore.. but basically for whatever reason whatever the 2 of them were saying and doing at the time "triggered" a deja vu (for lack of a better explanation) But instead of just being a "normal" deja vu, where you kind of stop and think to yourself.. "wow, that was really weird I swear this happened before" it went to the next level, where I could actually see, in my mind's eye, ALL of the possible outcomes to ALL of the different choices I could make - it was like I was looking around with 4 different pairs of eyes, like all time had stopped and was waiting on me to make a decision, to pick which path I wanted to take...

I have to say that I have had a similar experience when I experimented with psychedelic mushrooms, probably about a year before I had this experience happen to me - so I guess it's possible it was just some sort of a "flashback" Then again, what exactly IS a "flashback" if that is what you want to classify it as to make yourselves happy... either way it was one of the strangest things I've ever had happen to me, and it hasn't happened again since.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
LOVE your avie Op. Thanks for this, there were some real gems in it, stuff I am looking for as validation for my own path, thanks

Only thing is, what about my pets?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Edward-Alexander

I'd just like to say you seem really strange to me, but that's not always a bad thing - strange things are good to me, they keep me entertained when I'm bored and keep me thinking. It's interesting to me how you're immediately bringing up the Pleiadians... I won't go into details now but I also had an experience where I swear 2 of my friends were from the Pleiades. Unfortunately, they both moved to another state a few years ago and I haven't talked to either one of them in person since.

Anyway, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm also being watched, it seems anyone that thinks for themselves these days is in one way or another.
If you're good, you can also find me on facebook...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In a place like this we're all obviously watched. Some more than others. Check my work, I run a rather wide network of sites exposing truths.

Some examples: www.PleiadianTalk.com , www.SuppressedStories.com , www.ConspiraciesForums.com , www.AmericanAtlantis.com etc.

Some are being shut down and hacked to try stop my work but i'm workin on fixing that.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edward-Alexander
In a place like this we're all obviously watched. Some more than others. Check my work, I run a rather wide network of sites exposing truths.

Some examples: www.PleiadianTalk.com , www.SuppressedStories.com , www.ConspiraciesForums.com , www.AmericanAtlantis.com etc.

Some are being shut down and hacked to try stop my work but i'm workin on fixing that.

Cheers

Yeah its kind of odd that your site pleaidiantalk and ALL of those other sites give me warnings of malware when I try to visit. Why is that??...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Does any one think that the WAVE topics from the Cassipaea website is correlated with what Drunvalo is saying? Regardless of whether this whole area is true or not, I'm just interested to find any correlations as I stated earlier on.

It's a huge read and a lot of stuff that is not necessarily important but the information in some way seems to refer to a wave of cyclic type energy that sweeps through the universe. is it possible that this is some type of frequency increasing natural force that is the instigator of the cosmic breath so to speak?

The Wave

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yeah I heard you had to be outside under the stars and fully up to the eye balls in peyote to pass through without incident on this fateful night.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Star, Flag, & Subscribed! Definitely a good read! If anything, it makes me more confused lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I've read The Ancient Secret Of The Flower Of Life and I'd be in awe if things that he describes would start actually happening. Looking forward anyways

Peace

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Is this what all of the 'zombie apocalypse' and end of the world movies are pointing at? The best example I can think of is '28 Days Later' where people became infected with "rage." Yes in movies they call it a disease or infection but perhaps it's just a mental change. The article also talks about the moon effecting people and I really do believe that. After working at an after hours emergency call center I have no doubt that the full moon nights were ALWAYS the worst. And it wasn't just my way of thinking, we on average had more/stranger calls on nights with a full moon than any other nights. The changing magnetic field could also explain the extreme amounts of anger that seems to be building up. More and more everyday I see people getting angrier and angrier. There's a fear of a religious war here in America and I ask myself 'Why?? Haven't we grown past that??' But if indeed we're effected mentally by the magnetic field, and it is altering or changing (going away, whatever) that could explain the extreme anger I'm seeing now. (I use one example, I could provide more and more. Another would be that I cannot watch fox news for more than an hour without someone mentioning "building up rage" or "extreme rage" etc, another could be the riots that have been taking place across the globe reg various things. I could give a million more examples.) On a personal note, it seems to make a lot of sense to me. At least, I would like the idea of this. When I look at the world today I am almost disappointed. It's a feeling of.."This is it? This is all that there is to the world??" I don't believe that, because I think that we as beings have much more potential, but that's the feeling that I have when I look at things in a finite way. To move to another dimension.. that would just be a dream come true, haha. It's all really a lot to wrap your brain around.

On the other hand, if this is all false, oh well. Just a night spent watching the stars. =) Funny question though, what if during this shift, the spot I pick to stand happens to be a place where a 4th dimension building is going to manifest? Will I be squished?!?!?!?! xD

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.nationalwatercenter.org...

This man makes money being insane. I want his job. Mayan elder my ass!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Only thing is, what about my pets?

I've wondered about the pets also.

In the scenario where materials start breaking down, like windows and home insulation, in the middle of winter, I would hope that my pets would be huddled in tight to me, as the temperatures in the winter at that time here are usually around -20 to -30.

No one has mentioned that winter is normally extremely cold in some areas.

What happens to the pets and other animals?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have decided that I am the Mayan emperor. I'm writing a book that says we will all get free cotton candy from heaven. Many natives will support my work.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spmc215
Hmm.. Everything we use on this earth comes from the earth, everything here on this great planet is marked by the earth so we should all be good..

After reading this article, that's not at all what it says. It's "natural" vs. "synthetic". You aren't going to be digging through the ground and hitting a piece of sheet metal or plastic. If this article is correct, then things like plastic, steel, styrofoam...they would go away. I guess time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join