It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed: US may face another recession

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Oh noes! Not another one! Dayum, I thought we were already entrenched in a dreaded double dip recession!

Now there's another onc coming?

Oh, crap!

I'm not making fun of you, oozyism, Just taking light of these economic analyses. Double dip, triple dip (never seen that in econimic theory) or depression?

I believe we in the U.S. are experiencing something new, that will further create havoc throughout the world, concerning economics. No name has been coined for this, yet. Give it time, though.

I can think of a lot of names for this, but they are way too long and would disrupt economic theories. You can't expect econmics students to undertand a 3 line title of a theory, now, can you?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

There is a reason why they give it such big and gigantic names to keep the ignorant like me away from it lol.

I don't like big words, except exaggeration and propaganda

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Yeah, I know, sometimes my mirth gets the better of me.

Debt vehicles, the implementation of our destruction.

Hell, the US Dollar is a debt vehicle.

Sometimes when I try to explain that to folks that do not understand our currency and monetary system, they look at me like I am crazy.

The last debt vehicle created by the corporate whores and the government, the bundled mortgage debt vehicles-aka derivatives was the last straw to our economy. They first stole other people's real assets by trading these worthless assets, then they siphoned the money out of the banks, forced the bailouts by threatening to tank the economy, then stole the remaining actual assets in the market.

Now, we are back to square one. Totally screwed economy owing trillions of debt that there is no way in hell we can EVER pay it back.

I think it is time we just renege on the debt and tell everyone that the federal government itself, with their corporate whores owe the debt. We go back to sovereign states that are required to use commodity based currency where they are required to hold 100% of the commodity to currency ratio.

No more fractional reserve banking, no more signature created debt vehicles.

Only solution. Otherwise the bankster whores will continue the enslavement of the world.

reply to post by The Sword

You DID see the part where I included-

CARTER, REAGAN, BUSH 1, CLINTON, BUSH 2 AND OBAMA?

It goes back to 1913 though. All of them are complicit in this.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

but we all saw this come forever--tptb could of stopped this one!! what are tptb? gluttens for punishment--why dont they just take up a little S&M to get out ther perverted agressions!! i remember reading the INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT back in the 70's--a simple handbook that really spelled out the timeline we are living---i highly recommand it!! its too late now--this book wasnt a warning just a heads up-it was telling it like it is--like it is now--and how we got here--that too...but most of us knew all this---what a train wreck the good ole republic has become!!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Institutions, such as the Bank of England and the Royal Exchange, have been housed here for hundreds of years. These institutions helped to create and finance the British Empire. Today, the City is still one of busiest commercial and financial districts in the world.
The area dates back almost 2,000 years, and some remnants of its Roman roots are still visible.

The remains of a 3rd Century temple dedicated to Mithras—near the intersection of Queen Victoria Street and Queen Street—as well as parts of the original Roman wall can be seen

www.inetours.com...

When Napoleon lost at Waterloo 1815, the Rothschilds got to England first, lied about Nappy winning, and then bought up the city (above) for pennies on the pound.
The second Central Bank in the US was created in 1815 on the gold standard (the first colonist funded central bank was shut down in 1812)
and Louis the xviii was installed on the french throne in 1815.

The new roman empire...which took over where the church left off, well the church is run by money too, so it all works in concert.

The fiat nightmare took off full steam from there ( 1815), and as you can see ( if you look ) this has been one long manipulation from day one.

States rights were clobbered during the US Civil war and power was centalized. Lincoln was bumped off when he tried to mint coinage too, like Kennedy was.
The gold standard is a central Banker thing too, and is no cure for fiat money. it is the other hand of it, the bankers control the gold like they did after the great depression where the government passed the law but the bankers got the gold.
( they then devalued the fiat money by half after they got it too, doubling the price of gold)
Kennedy's silver was however.
Wooden stakes (tally sticks), silver bullets (coin) kill the vampiritic bankers blood sucking fiat system
All the presidents that attepted to do as the constitution requires and mint Non debt instrument money have been assassinated.
Of course, can't have the congress doing what it is legally required to do that would end the debt slavery the supossed ly free world has been labouring under all along.

Any time that a nation has run on production based currency as Britain did with Tally sticks, the Venitian bankers did, or Germany pre ww2 have had incredibly stable successful economies with no boom and bust cycles.
Britain went 500 years on Tally sticks and did just fine.
ironically Hitler was created by the bankers and after they sucked the wealth out of it they wrecked it...but not the in Zionist banker owned corporations of the day, they survived.

The Zionist luciferian bankers have suckered the rank and file all this time..
Using the debt based currency, radicallizing the christians and the muslim extremists and relying on Henry Mencken's adage:
No one ever went broke under estimating the inteligence of the American people"

Now by pointing this out I don't mean to insult the American people, this slavery system has been extended around the world, most people haven't a clue about it.
"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Henry Mencken
Any leader that rebels against it is destroyed and maybe their countries too if they have natioanlized the oil or the dope or the banks...ands soon the food ( s 510 etc ), air ( carbon taxes etc cap and trade etc) and water ( i forget the bill name but there is one that nationalizes control over it by taking Navigable out of the clean water act etc))

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

Does the Fed actually believe that people were still listening to CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, Obama, Geithner, Frank, Dodd, Piglosi, Reid etc etc etc?

Who?

Does the Fed actually believe that people were still listening to CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, ...?

WHO?

Does the Fed actually believe that people were still listening to ...?

WHO?!

Unfortunately, there are still enough sheeple listening.

Fortunately, more and more keep waking up slowly. And it's going to BE a slow wakening because humans are resistant to change after so many centuries of the same lies being perpetuated (and now constantly reiterated on tv and radio).

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

you say

Fed: US may face another recession

What the FED is actually saying is that they are going to need to
supply a series of new false figures ...
to give the appearance the GDP is going even slower than the 2.4% annual growth they have been lying & misleading the markets and economy about for the last 2 years.

A fresh round of BLS misleading statements about the monthly CPI,
the false unemployment figures, the false GDP projections... etc is on their agenda

A FED controlled recession, that's only modestly 'bad' is what we're being spoon fed

kindly check out www.shadowstats.com for a realistic profile of the American economy

the FED statement is just acknowledging their bungling of reporting the false 'stimulus recovery' (manufactured & rosey) data

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join