It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012-Galactic Gravity Wave +/- 1 year

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We are roughly 26-27,ooo ly away from galactic center right? Thinking about iridium lines every 26 000 yrs in ice core samples....so ur saying every 26,27 000 the galactic center pulses?

Is this provable?

also on the blue star kachina. if we see this blue 'star' the light would ake 26000 yrs to get here right? is this light and pulse wave one and the same?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

... Our black hole pulses every 9,802years take that pulse takes 26,000ly to reach us.. but there is a pulse just 12,901 light years behind that one once it reachs Earth ... I have not done much study of other star systems..
there pulses span the entire galaxy like a ripple in a pool of water..if you drop a droplet of water into the pool you will see a ripple span out 360degreas in a circle... (better example for the Galactic Wave is more of a Sound wave).... sorry I don't know much of the star.. so I can't tell you..

...If this is the Star the.. Hopi talk about being the wave .. could be I will have to check more on what is said about it..
..I have been thinking of looking more into Hopi .. stories thanks for bringing that to my attention..

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I am looking at some links now.. thanks ..
you have any links to it...

... Yah .. galactic magnetic waves as it passes through a star could have caused the tail effect .. but this monster is moving and is way out there..
www.nasa.gov...

hmm..the tail could be the last attempts of the Milky way tuggin on the star as it moved pass the grip of the Milky Way...

"It's amazing to discover such a startlingly large and important feature of an object that has been known and studied for over 400 years

..This is nice I remember hearing something about this star..
..I am going to look into it.. but I am not sure about how far our Galactic Waves reach out past our Galaxy.. but If i can find a link between them.. would be a good find..
..It seems this star might not be from our galaxy though cause of its movment(meaning could be from one of the Galaxys the Milky Way has been feeding on ...not sure though.. I will be looking into this star more.. thanks again..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
an.. ATS thread on the subject
..Not knowing much on this subject but it appears to me that this star must have reached an area of an old galactic magnetic gravity wave from our black hole that is still moving out there .. I can only speculate about this.. but from my understanding these type of magnetic waves that the black hole emits periodicly may still be out past our galaxy and may be linked to other black holes out there which may act like a conveyor belt or an escalators between the black holes... kinda neat.. Speeding the star along... it most likely came across a magnetic wave.. this waves carry like sound waves.. and if my thoughts are correct it may stop emiting this tail over a period of time but depends on the speed of the star and the speed of the wave it has encountered but obviously it is already moving faster than the wave to begin the tail less it is a crosswind of magnetic waves that it is currently in.. ..I still have to study more about these Galactic magnetic waves..and the connection between them and other galaxys..

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Where are you getting these figures from? I was under the impression that blackholes only pulse/react (i.e. Active) when they are actively consuming( then we get the gamma rays and jet streams u see in active galaxies). Also under the impression that our galaxy was not active.

As far as the hendai crossing thing. The heartbeat of galaxy...a kind of rythmic pulsation? The blackhole 'irritating/aggitating' our sun?

People say its pointless to speculate on things like this. If we gona die were gona die' they say. I say if an ELE happened before it WILL happen again. If we can make it provable somehow ppl will take it seriously and prepare as best they know how. If anyone dies from these cosmic events i doubt it will take us all out.

We need to find galaxies in the midst of this process. If it is natural and cyclical we should be able to find them.

Also i say a timeline of the ELEs and iridium lines are tantamount to a smoking gun. wonder what the higher ups know of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Where are you getting these figures from? I was under the impression that blackholes only pulse/react (i.e. Active) when they are actively consuming( then we get the gamma rays and jet streams u see in active galaxies). Also under the impression that our galaxy was not active.

As far as the hendai crossing thing. The heartbeat of galaxy...a kind of rythmic pulsation? The blackhole 'irritating/aggitating' our sun?

People say its pointless to speculate on things like this. If we gona die were gona die' they say. I say if an ELE happened before it WILL happen again. If we can make it provable somehow ppl will take it seriously and prepare as best they know how. If anyone dies from these cosmic events i doubt it will take us all out.

We need to find galaxies in the midst of this process. If it is natural and cyclical we should be able to find them.

Also i say a timeline of the ELEs and iridium lines are tantamount to a smoking gun. wonder what the higher ups know of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

..you seem to not have looked at my links.. or you would have noticed that our Black hole .. is not as quite as we once thought.. ( I am not responsible for the Morons whom tell us how things work .. I am sure you have noticed that many scientist speculate and argue .. over what causes this and that.. but.. with our new SATs we are learning alot more about our own Galaxy and its Galactic Weather..

..If you really want to understand what lead me to my conculsion of the Galactic Magentic Wave.. check my links.. read them all completely with out skimmng through and you will notice the ..overwhelming links between them...all links within my past threads deal with just about the same subject... which lead me to my Calculations .. once I found evidence of the Wave and its Time line... it was smoothe sailing for me .....thanks for looking at my thread..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

...Well the Pulse from a black hole may depend on it overall mass+mass of galaxy+current size may be connected to is fequency of pulse periods..
.. but I am speculating.. on this.. but any guess is better than none.. ?
..May just come down to the mass of the balck hole + Mass of material within the galaxy itself...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
www.regenerating-universe.org...)_Where_are_Quantum_Waves_manufactured.htm
...Using my Galactic Wave time line ..and measured pulse the
Distance should be equal to the frequency of the Pulse wavelength which is 9802

Wavelengths are synchronized to frequencies. Together they transmit electromagnetic waves in constant speed. All transmission waves in our earth space are synchronized to transmissions in the solar system. The transmissions of solar system are then synchronized to those of the Milky Way system In fact, all such transmission in the whole universe are synchronized, because they are all the same electromagnetic waves.

emissions from galaxies as Cosmic Microwave Radiation or the electromagnetic radiations, and such radiations reach a distance of about 1000 light years in our own galaxy, the Milky Way.

But in most normal galaxies, the radiation is seen as a bulging halo gradually towards the central region of the main galactic body. This bulging halo extends tens of thousands of Light Years in distance. For our Milky Way the extension is about 1000 Light Years.

Quantum Mechanics or Quantum theory. The radiation quanta cut by the angular divisions of the dynamic symmetry must be extremely stretched traveling at or near the speed of light as they are formed into electromagnetic waves and escape through the area of least resistance, which is the galactic axis because the galaxy is more or less flat disc (the back pressure of escaping radiations would even help to flatten it!). It would also appear that only when the stretched quanta of energies have slowed down to the speed of light that they formed into electromagnetic waves and escape the galactic center.

www.humanresonance.org...

Infrasound Resonance in Galactic Standing Waves

The plasma sheets that our whole solar system is now approaching are composed of interstellar gasses that become ionized by galactic waves which pulse rhythmically from the Central Sun, around which our whole galaxy rotates. The spiral galactic form is shown above with the underlying macro-structure of ultra-low frequency infrasound standing waves that

www.newscientist.com...
Powerful radio pulses puzzle astronomers

The pulses are coming from a spot just to one side of the galactic centre. Each pulse lasts about 10 minutes, and they repeat regularly every 77 minutes. If, as the researchers think, the source is near the centre of the Milky Way, it would be one of the most powerful emitters in the galaxy

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The Universe expaned faster than the Speed of light (electromagnetism) The speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in a vacuum, which is a physical constant equal to exactly 299,792.458 kilometers per second. Known as electromagnetic constant;
Light(The so-called dark matter that we cannot see)news.discovery.com...

"These calculations are based on some arbitrary advance in technology or some alien technology that would let us manipulate the extra dimension," said Cleaver.
What the scientists were able to estimate was the amount of energy necessary, if the technology was available, to change these dimensions: about 10^45 joules.
"That's about the amount of energy you'd get if you converted the entire mass of Jupiter into pure energy via E = mc^2," said Cleaver, an energy far beyond anything humanity can currently envision creating.

www.space.com...

Genzel's team saw a flickering of near-infrared light they presume is generated by hot gas falling into the black hole, just before the gas disappears beyond the "event horizon," a point of no return for light and matter.
"If our interpretation is right, this is the first solid evidence for a spin of a massive black hole," Genzel said in an e-mail interview.
The black hole spins once every 11 minutes or so, Genzel estimates, though an exact figure is difficult to pin down. The estimate represents a pace equal to about 30 percent of the speed of light

For years scientists said the black hole contained about 2.6 million times the mass of the Sun. They now believe the figure is somewhere between 3.2 million and 4 million solar masses.

hypertextbook.com...

"The total mass of the stars and gas in our galaxy is about 200 billion solar masses … its total mass may be 1000 billion solar masses."

www.scientificamerican.com...

"The name 'tachyon' (from the Greek 'tachys,' meaning swift) was coined by the late Gerald Feinberg of Columbia University. Tachyons have never been found in experiments as real particles traveling through the vacuum, but we predict theoretically that tachyon-like objects exist as faster-than-light 'quasiparticles' moving through laser-like media. (That is, they exist as particle-like excitations, similar to other quasiparticles called phonons and polaritons that are found in solids.

hypertextbook.com...

In 1928, an American astronomer Milton La Salle Humason found a galaxy that was receding at a speed of 3,800 km/s, and by 1936, when he observed the same galaxy again, he found it receding at a speed of 40,000 km/s. It didn't make any sense that the galaxies be receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other. "Was there something special about our galaxy? Did it repel other galaxies, and did this repulsion grow stronger with distance?

...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light and that is very hard to do..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for there distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..
www.space.com...
The Reality of Antimatter

Antimatter particles are created in ultra high-speed collisions

"However, there must be some boundary where antimatter atoms from the antimatter galaxies or stars will come into contact with normal atoms," Share notes. "When that happens a large amount of energy in the form of gamma rays would be produced..Simply put, antimatter is a fundamental particle of regular matter with its electrical charge reversed. The common proton has an antimatter counterpart called the antiproton. It has the same mass but an opposite charge. The electron's counterpart is called a positron.

Theory argues that antimatter would behave identical to regular matter gravitationally...antimatter are also created by the decay of radioactive material, positron that's produced by decay almost immediately finds an electron and annihilates into two gamma rays and move in opposite directions

www.newscientist.com...

Black holes + dark matter = light

TWO of the darkest things in the universe may be making light - or at least, radiation. When jets spat out by a supermassive black hole at the centre of a galaxy collide with dark matter, they could produce gamma rays detectable from Earth - possible evidence of the elusive dark stuff.
They seen a Black Hole(quasiparticles) saddly they don't realize it...
....Why is it so hard for the Mind to comprehend the Ever Expanding Universe....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
While i have only read a small part of your thread so far and only understand it partially, in my mind a repeating pole shift would
explain alot of sciences great mysteries. Its getting pretty late and
ill get back to it in the morning,
thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

..thanks for taking a look.. Please come back.. and look over links...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

...Please look through my links .. and take time to read my thread .. I am certain it shall be.. worth it..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by Vonour

What else did you see when you traveled back in time to see these events? Also does your time machine operate on the same principal as the Tardis in Dr Who?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

"And the meek shall inherit the Earth"...from the Bible.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimiliar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves moves almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198-2(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd waves distance from Earth now) 12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 to 12 years estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

(Possible superwave timeline)
12,901/129thou/1.29mil/12.9mil/129mil/1.29bil
25,802/258thou/2.58mil/25.8mil/258mil/2.58bil
38,703/387thou/3.87mil/38.7mil/387mil/3.87bil+738mil=4.60billion/SOL
51,604/516thou/5.16mil/51.6mil/516mil/5.16bil
64,505/645thou/6.45mil/64.5mil/645mil/6.45bil
77,406/774thou/7.74mil/77.4mil/774mil/7.74bil
90,305/903thou/9mil/90.3mil/903mil/9bil+3.87bil+633mil=13.50bil/Galaxy
103,206/1.03mil/10.3mil/103mil/1.3bil/years ago
The Age of the Milky Way Galaxy 13.5 billion years old.
The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years
The age of the Earth is around 4.54 billion years

4.64bil-103mil=4.543bil/Creation of Earth/ first contact with Super Wave
361mil=103mil+258mil/Galaxy Wave crossings
4.543bil-361mil=4.182bil/possible/Creation of Earth/Oldest rock and sedimentary include minerals which are themselves as old as 4.1 to 4.2 billion years
Moon formed 4.527 billion years (give or take 10 million years).
Planetary scientists think that Mars, and the rest of the Solar System, all formed together from the solar nebula about 4.6 billion years ago. So Mars is 4.6 billion years old

Earth's axis full cycle of precession approximately 25,802 years.
Every 12,901 years, Earth is hit by Galactic Gravity Wave causing it to tilt, just as the north celestial pole and the equinoxes has made a 180 rotation. Earth is hit again causing the shift of the tilt to go back again.

...Fixed Version....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Regarding the last link, from which you quoted "powerful outburst."

That outburst refers to a "light echo," which I had to look up to see what it meant.

It has nothing to do with gravity. A light echo is simply light that reflects off of something else (like sound might, hence "echo").

I don't really care to know why you included it without knowing that it was not relevant to the point you were trying to make.

So many people have come forward publicly to say that nothing will happen during 2012. Their educations are surely worth more than your internet links. I don't believe they would humiliate themselves on national TV by making bogus claims that nothing would happen while evidence suggested otherwise.

I really can't wait for 2012 to be over with so that everyone will settle down. But, probably closer to 2012, people will just stretch out the time "it" it take place or say that it will be a much more gradual change than previously expected.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
great tread with lots of information to back it up....sounds like we need to look for underground bunkers and caves

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

Revelation 6:16
They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Sorry, I just had to.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

www.abovetopsecret.com...
. Lookng for an answer in the similpist of form ..which might have already explained the hole thing.. Silly enough...Electromagnetic radiation
en.wikipedia.org...

Electromagnetism

Electricity · Magnetism [show]Electrostatics
Electric charge · Coulomb's law · Electric field · Electric flux · Gauss's law · Electric potential · Electrostatic induction · Electric dipole moment · Polarization density
[show]Magnetostatics
Ampère’s law · Electric current · Magnetic field · Magnetization · Magnetic flux · Biot–Savart law · Magnetic dipole moment · Gauss's law for magnetism
[hide]Electrodynamics
Free space · Lorentz force law · emf · Electromagnetic induction · Faraday’s law · Lenz's law · Displacement current · Maxwell's equations · EM field · Electromagnetic radiation · Liénard–Wiechert potential · Maxwell tensor · Eddy current
[show]Electrical Network
Electrical conduction · Electrical resistance · Capacitance · Inductance · Impedance · Resonant cavities · Waveguides
[show]Covariant formulation
Electromagnetic tensor · EM Stress-energy tensor · Four-current · Electromagnetic four-potential
[show]Scientists
Ampère · Coulomb · Faraday · Gauss · Heaviside · Henry · Hertz · Lorentz · Maxwell · Tesla · Volta · Weber · Ørsted

v • d • e

Electromagnetic radiation (often abbreviated E-M radiation or EMR) is a phenomenon that takes the form of self-propagating waves in a vacuum or in matter. It comprises electric and magnetic field components, which oscillate in phase perpendicular to each other and perpendicular to the direction of energy propagation. Electromagnetic radiation is classified into several types according to the frequency of its wave; these types include (in order of increasing frequency and decreasing wavelength): radio waves, microwaves, infrared radiation, visible light, ultraviolet radiation, X-rays and gamma rays. A small and somewhat variable window of frequencies is sensed by the eyes of various organisms; this is what is called the visible spectrum. The photon is the quantum of the electromagnetic interaction and the basic "unit" of light and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation and is also the force carrier for the electromagnetic force. EM radiation carries energy and momentum that may be imparted to matter with which it interacts

..give me lil time.. and I will try to give a detailed (explaination)
..It seems our math and basic principle understanding of our Universe is not as flawed as I thought.. but our understanding of how (light=Darkmatter) mathematics as been done already...
..as You can probably til there are lost of info on the breakdown of Electromagetic radiation... which may just explain the Universe(outside the galaxy) ...and why the Universe is a vaccum.. mostly cause of the rate of decay(is increased within the Universe and slowed down within a Galaxy...(would even come down to ..an Explination of why the Human body decays)...
..quick dose of info on the (black hole).. is a wave(the moves beyond the speed of light which began to become a solid(possible rate of decay slowing causing an affect upon the matter(material) of the wave causing it to expand into a perfect circle shape and as the matter within changed to the point...that as show by www.newscientist.com...

"They found that rather than simply ricocheting off one another, some of the electrons and dark matter particles could fuse together, transforming into a single, supersymmetric or extra-dimensional version of the electron. This particle would be heavy, and much of the electron's kinetic energy would be dumped into making the new particle. As a result, the particle would be almost standing still."

..now the Process of the (Dumping of material explains the (Black Hole) becoming a form of solid(antimatter-quasiparticles)...expelling the + charged particles and - charge particles in a form of 2 jets of GAMMA RAY..(from what we can see visually from observation of black holes ..(phonons and polaritons)...expelling away from eachother..which leads to Solids and(the formation of a galaxy... simple enough...(which moves at a speed faster than light.. which formed behind the Black hole ... still being connected to it through a form we call electormagnetism(gravity) because of this material would also be slowed into a state of matter aswell ..and still moving beyond the speed of light=(Dark Matter)..which means the Universe is a form of light.

Light=Dark Matter(Black Holes)Explained

...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
..now the Process of the (Dumping of material explains the (Black Hole) becoming a form of solid(antimatter-quasiparticles)...expelling the + charged particles and - charge particles in a form of 2 jets of GAMMA RAY..(from what we can see visually from observation of black holes ..(phonons and polaritons)...expelling away from eachother..which leads to Solids and(the formation of a galaxy... simple enough...(which moves at a speed faster than light.. which formed behind the Black hole ... still being connected to it through a form we call electormagnetism(gravity) because of this material would also be slowed into a state of matter aswell ..and still moving beyond the speed of light=(Dark Matter)..which means the Universe is a form of light, this (Black Hole)particale is a wave of light which moving beyond the speed of light at the same speed of our expanding Universe in one direction like light does only as it formed into a solid matter it began to curve its own direction until the straight line became a perfect circle forever meeting up with it self and appearing to stop...because it still matches the speed of the Universe...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join